We’ve now got a guide up for Pokémon Musicals in Pokémon Black/White. While they’re not as involved as contests, your participation is required in them if you wish to complete your Trainer Card and they are a fun distraction from the main game. Given the lack of information on Pokémon Musicals despite the length of time Pokémon Black/White has been out I hope this guide is useful.
After the working Pokédex the next most popular option on our poll (located on the right hand menu) is more information on old games. As such I have been doing just that today and have added a Pokémon Fire Red/Leaf Green section. More information including other games coming soon.
Edit: We now also have a Pokémon Gold/Silver Section.
As the most requested addition to the site I am proud to present The Pika Club’s very own fully functioning Pokédex, called the PHPokédex. This has been in the works for literally years ( work started around Gen III) so both myself and WhoKnows_WhoCares are very relieved that this thing is finally live.
Being live of course does not mean being completed – it is far from done! But it does contain arguably the most valuable data you could want from a Pokédex and it’s fully up to date for Pokémon Black/White. Enjoy and let us know what you think!
These updates are turning out to not be so mini but the Adoption Agency has just got a new feature!
You can now own your very own ranch which allows you to put Pokémon out to graze where they will earn exp every hour they are out. It’s fully upgradable and customisable too, so there’s plenty to do!
A new fad is sweeping the Adoption Agency! Pokédolls are the hottest thing right now and you gotta catch ‘em all!
Adoption Agency members will find a new link under ‘Trainer Hub’ which will take them to this new feature. Enjoy!
The Pika Club Adoption Agency has recently been updating to v1.4, 5 days ahead of schedule! This new update includes:
- Boxes - You can now create multiple customisable boxes in order to help organise your Pokémon. You’re also able to share and show off these boxes so your friends can see your collection!
- Generational Pokémon – You’re now able to catch Pokémon from different generations, complete with the correct sprites! Currently only Generation I and Generation V Pokémon are supported but more will come in future updates!
- Tabulated Profiles – Your profile now includes tabs so visitors can not only view your party but also your boxes and unlocked achievements!
- More Pokémon and achievements – What it says on the tin!
Enjoy this latest update, the next one should be in summer sometime around June/July!
We’ve been busy updating our Pokémon Black/White section today and we plan to have more guides up in the next coming days to help you along while you play Black/White. We’ve also added a menu section devoted to them on the left of each page to make them more easily accessible.
Some of the new pages include:
Look out for more to come in the near future!
Wow, nothing’s actually happened for a few days, interestingly
But hey, tomorow is the European release of Pokémon Black and White… and Sunday see’s it out in the USA
So, we’ve been making some helpful pages for your assistance, and here’s a few things you might need to know for Black and White
First up, here’s an Unova Pokédex, giving some details on all the new Pokémon from Black and White
Want to know all the new abilities in the game? Well you wan’t this page
There’s a lot of new moves Pokémon can learn now… and on this page you can learn what they’re called and what they do
Want to know what the new Gym Leaders have ready and waiting for you? Here’s our Gym Leader and Elite 4 Page detailing just that
On the forums we have our a Black/White section for you to discuss the games… and on there is This Important Topic which details how to use your new Shiny Legendary Dogs and recent event Celebi to unlock Zoroark and Zorua in B/W… its a little different than you might think so you may want to check it out… then check out other Black/White topics or make your own.
We’ve got more Black/White stuff on the way, including an update to all the forums defualt Avatars which should be happening over the weekend… got an idea for an article on Black/White? PM WhoKnows_WhoCares on the forums or post it on the Ideas/Suggestions forum and we’ll see what we can do
That’s all we’ve got for you right now, we hope you really enjoy playing Black and White and we’ll bring you more news when we learn it
As first broke by the UK’s Official Nintendo Magazine and confirmed by all European versions of pokemonblackwhite.com, The European Release Date for Pokémon Black and Pokémon White has finally been announced, and its a bit of a surprise to everyone when we’re getting it. March 4th 2011 is the date when all Europeans will be able to play the Pokémon games considerd perfect by leading Japanese gaming mag famitsu – that’s a whole 2 Days before the USA gets the games released on March 6th.
To celebrate this news we here at The Pika Club are officially annouceing our Black and White Games pages. Found by clicking here, or by selecting games from the menu at the top (yes, there is a menu at the top of this page) – you’ll be able to find information relevent to the Black and White games. Currently up are an Unova Dex, featuring all the new Pokémon introduced into B/W and an abilities page, featuring all the new abilities and descriptions of what each of them do. Soon to come are a page detailing all the new moves, and a page detailing all the Gym Leaders and Elite 4, plus thier squads. Since we’ve only found out a handfull of English names at the moment, a lot of this information is still in its translated form and will be updated as new English names are revealed.
That’s all we have for now – we’ll bring you more news when we learn it
EDIT: Australia and New Zeland will get these games release on March 10th 2011
Happy new year everybody! As we enter 2011 The Pika Club will be 12 years old in November this year! What better way to celebrate the new year than with the release of the next Adoption Agency update? This new update features, amongst other things:
- Breeder levels – In addition to levelling up your Pokémon you now gain experience and level up! Experience is gained just by using the Adoption Agency and doing things like interacting with Pokémon. Certain features and perhaps Pokémon will only be accessible once you reach a certain level.
- Ranks and perks – Every set amount of breeder levels you now gain access to ‘perks’. You’ll get 3 perks to choose from and these will alter your experience of the Adoption Agency, like permanently increasing your chance of acquiring shinies or raising the amount of times your Pokémon can be interacted with each day. Each perk includes a rank which goes by your username and helps ensure everyone using the Adoption Agency has a different experience.
- Karma – Just like every game in existence now you will come across options on the Adoption Agency where you will have a choice of what to do. Whether you are good or bad will affect your ability to access certain features/Pokémon.
- Money – This was probably bound to happen at some point but money will now be included, which you can acquire from interacting with Pokémon amongst other things.
- More sharing options – This was requested by some people who said that breeder cards are too big for some sites, so now you can share individual Pokémon as well.
- Alerts – Now when someone levels up your Pokémon, accepts a trade of yours or when an egg hatches you’ll be alerted! No need to go checking individual pages to see if anyone’s accepted that trade yet or wonder if your egg has hatched!
- Trade Centre Overhaul – Numerous new features have been added to the trade centre and others redone, for example you may now specify a gender preference when you choose which Pokémon you wish to receive, you can more easily search for Pokémon you want and trades have a 1 month automatic expiry date.