It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Progress on the next update

Progress on the next update

Postby Pikachu3828 » Sun 01 Mar, 2015 1:42 pm

I thought I'd post a sneak preview of what I'm working on here as there has been largely silence on the Adoption Agency apart from bug fixes. I have been working behind the scenes on brand new features and I'm hoping to release them soon. I will be going on a holiday to Iceland from today till next Thursday so I won't be around then but I'm hoping to have everything ready soon after I get back. Here's a quick look at what's coming...

I'm also working on a new theme for the forum that will be fully responsive. This means it'll look good whether you're browsing it on a mobile, tablet or desktop computer. Right now the blog and AA are already responsive, so making the forum responsive will bring it in line with everything else. It'll also have a more uniform appearance with the Adoption Agency

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Return to ANNOUNCEMENTS