It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Legendary / Event pokemon?

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: pokemaster, Haru Totetsu

Legendary / Event pokemon?

Postby pokemaster » Fri 11 Mar, 2011 2:00 am

Why are there so many Legendary and Event pokemon in Black and White????

~ pokemaster
pokemaster 

Saffron City
Saffron City
Progress to next rank:
55.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Legendary / Event pokemon?

Postby pokefan200 » Fri 11 Mar, 2011 1:55 pm

Well, isn't it better than having none? But anyways this Gen. is epic all of the pokemon are awesome!

Please pet my Pokemon!
pokefan200 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
12.2%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dgdog1 » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 1:36 am

hmmmm, not to be a pessisist, but i personaly think they're running out of ideas. Really? A goth pokemon?
DUNSPARCE ARE UNAPPPRICIATED!!!!! Spoink are a bunch of ##^$@^#$^#

thanks for the card undead!
dgdog1 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
66.7%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cheerio495 » Fri 25 Mar, 2011 4:43 pm

pokemaster wrote:Why are there so many Legendary and Event pokemon in Black and White????

~ pokemaster

I noticed that the trend seems to be that every generations has more legends then the last.

dgdog1 wrote:hmmmm, not to be a pessisist, but i personaly think they're running out of ideas. Really? A goth pokemon?

I agree, they'll continue to make pokemon as long as it is popular.
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain
cheerio495 

Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Progress to next rank:
78%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Haru Totetsu » Tue 03 Jan, 2012 5:06 am

Pokémon will always be popular enough to thrive because us old school fans go on about it getting little kids into it...and the cycle continues...going on and on...so if we thinks its no good, the only reason it isn't ending is our own fault. Personally I like the new Pokémon. By the time they're on the 10th Generation we might have enough legendaries that the only logical conclusion is a war between them for a new film...which would be epic!
Haru Totetsu 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
15%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ladywizard » Tue 15 May, 2012 7:04 am

Part 2 of gen 5 black and white 2 has been announced for Japan and sounds interesting now for me to go back to the victory road so I can get the white legend for my cart but I do need the event version
ladywizard 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
27.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Pokémon Black/White