It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Harry Potter 6th

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: pikalover1234

Harry Potter 6th

Postby pikalover1234 » Mon 06 Jul, 2009 1:19 am

Yea I just saw the trailer for the 6th Harry Potter, and it had barely any action, just stuff about love and Dumbledore being all wise.
The Ginny Harry thing, and the Hermione and Ron Thing
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.
pikalover1234 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
45.6%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Re: Harry Potter 6th

Postby Circe. » Mon 06 Jul, 2009 2:21 am

Well it's been delayed for 6 months so they could improve the original version. As a bookie, I'm glad because I'm tired of Harry Potter movies that leave you confused/wanting more. Really, movie 4 and 5 was crap.

Not only that, they had a secret screening of the movie a while back where a select audience of 300 people got to see the movie (BTW, they went into the theater not knowing what they were about to see.) and they got to fill out a servery on how they could make the movie better. I hope they took the opinions to heart.

The owner of Mugglenet got to go to the secret screening, and he said it was good, so, yeah, I hope he's right.

As you can tell, I love me some J.K. Rowling... lol. :lol:
Circe. 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: Webmaster
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby nellyy » Tue 31 Aug, 2010 1:50 pm

Hello,
I love this movie. don't have enough action but it create suspense and now more people will watch the next part. the love story is also great.sad for dumbuldor.

thanks!!
nellyy 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
20%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cheerio495 » Sun 03 Oct, 2010 4:20 am

I actually thought this was a horrible movie.... one of the worst movies of all time
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain
cheerio495 

Fuschia City
Fuschia City
Progress to next rank:
78%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pikalover1234 » Tue 05 Oct, 2010 2:07 am

Well then lets hopw you find the 7th (Part I or II) to be better, then!
Former Pika Club regular, now life's caught up and things got complicated.
pikalover1234 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
45.6%

Custom Title: Oh Noes. Sorry.
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 287870574463

Postby eva97 » Thu 16 Dec, 2010 1:38 pm

Now , its a time to enjoy Harry potter 7 and I will suggest you to watch it once surely .
eva97 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
0%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby megan8788 » Thu 30 Dec, 2010 9:35 am

I have watched almost all the movies of Harry Potter. All are very good and among the most popular movies of Hollywood. I am now waiting for the harry potter and the deathly hallows:part II movie which is one among the upcoming movies of 2011.
megan8788 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
50%

Postby aden » Tue 25 Jan, 2011 11:47 am

I had watch harry potter 6th movie and really enjoyed a lot while watching this wonderful movie.The story of this movie is really good and it is action based.

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
50%

Postby lavanya » Mon 11 Apr, 2011 8:50 am

nellyy wrote:Hello,
I love this movie. don't have enough action but it create suspense and now more people will watch the next part. the love story is also great.sad for dumbuldor.

thanks!!

Yes,i agree with you whatever you said.
lavanya 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
90%

Postby agatha012 » Mon 11 Apr, 2011 1:11 pm

Yeah i watched it and enjoyed it..
agatha012 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
35%

Postby solarmovies » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 1:02 pm

Harry Potter is my dream character. :-D
solarmovies 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
3.3%

Return to Entertainment