It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Supernatural

Moderator: Forum staff

Supernatural

Postby Pikachu3828 » Mon 11 May, 2009 1:25 pm

Is anybody else here a Supernatural fan? I was introduced to it a few months ago and since then myself and all my roommates have become hooked on it; we've watched all the way from the first episode of the first season up to the very latest episode of the fourth season within those few months. It's gotten so bad that as soon as a new episode is posted online, we're eagerly downloading it.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Supernatural

Postby aden » Thu 30 Dec, 2010 10:13 am

I had watch some of the episodes of supernatural and i enjoyed all the episodes that i had watch it with lots of fun.
aden 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
50%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samuelpetter » Tue 05 Apr, 2011 2:02 pm

I love to Watch Supernatural Episodes with my cousin. Its every episode is always full of fun and entertainment. The whole series is worth watching.
samuelpetter 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
65%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lavanya » Thu 07 Apr, 2011 10:15 am

samuelpetter wrote:I love to Watch Supernatural Episodes with my cousin. Its every episode is always full of fun and entertainment. The whole series is worth watching.

I had also watch this tv-show with my family and it is really wonderful.
lavanya 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
90%

Postby wilsontomsumm » Tue 12 Apr, 2011 2:26 pm

I like to watch this great series!
It's always very interesting!
wilsontomsumm 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
30%

Postby alanmoore » Thu 21 Apr, 2011 1:10 pm

I just love Supernatural!! watched lots of episodes of this show!
alanmoore 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
80%

Postby eva97 » Fri 22 Apr, 2011 8:21 am

I will say , entire series is good to enjoy and I love to wtach it rather than to go for any of the other option .
eva97 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
0%

Postby reeva » Fri 23 Mar, 2012 1:22 pm

I love it
reeva 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
40%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby solarmovies » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:54 pm

One of the best TV Show.
solarmovies 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
3.3%

Return to Entertainment