It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Favourite Anime Voice Actors?

Moderator: Forum staff

Favourite Anime Voice Actors?

Postby AnnekaLily » Sat 08 Mar, 2008 4:45 pm

Does anyione have a favourite Voice actor?

My Current favourite is Vic Mignogna, not only he's a voice actor with a great background in voice acting, but he's also a musician.

I do have many other fave voice actors aswell...

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212
AnnekaLily 

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Postby Yellow-Chan » Sun 27 Apr, 2008 2:16 pm

Wow, can't believe there's a topic like this...

Any ways, my favorite would probly be Mona Marshal, she plays the roles of not only Kite from .hack in every serise, but Sheila Brovblaski and Linda Scotch and other minor parts in South Park.
Yellow-Chan 

Lavender Town
Lavender Town
Progress to next rank:
22.6%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Sun 11 May, 2008 3:20 pm

Mona's one i've heard in a lot of series, a very easy to recongnise voice. Digimon is one of Mona's bigger roles, playing Izzy in the first 2 series and Terriermon in tamers. Also apeared in a 1001 different shows and parts.

One of my favorite VA's would be Steve Jay Blum, not just for his anime work (in pretty much EVERY show dubbed), but a lot of other VA work as well. His voice, whether playing an evil or joyful kind of guy, usually sounds the same when (when he's not playing Guilmon style voice... anybody who's watched digimon tamers would have trouble believing that guilmon and yamaki are voiced by the same guy) - oh and he does an amazing wolverine in the x-men legends/marvel ultimate aliance games... so knowing he's going to be the voice of Wolverine in the upcoming x-men cartoon is great news

Bascially if i see him on a cast list, i know his part is going to sound good no matter what.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re:

Postby aden » Thu 27 Jan, 2011 12:14 pm

Yellow-Chan wrote:Wow, can't believe there's a topic like this...

Any ways, my favorite would probly be Mona Marshal, she plays the roles of not only Kite from .hack in every serise, but Sheila Brovblaski and Linda Scotch and other minor parts in South Park.

Mine favorite also mona.She is an amazing actress.
aden 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
50%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Favourite Anime Voice Actors?

Postby alanmoore » Thu 24 Feb, 2011 10:13 am

mine too also!! she has really great voice!!
alanmoore 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
80%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samuelpetter » Sat 02 Apr, 2011 7:29 am

My favorite Anime voice actor is Junko Minagawa.
samuelpetter 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
65%

Postby lavanya » Tue 12 Apr, 2011 10:03 am

samuelpetter wrote:My favorite Anime voice actor is Junko Minagawa.

My favorite anime voice actor is also junko.
lavanya 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
90%

Postby solarmovies » Thu 19 Jul, 2018 1:01 pm

Todd Michael Haberkorn
solarmovies 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
3.3%

Return to Entertainment