It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Clear pictures of Diarugia and Parukia

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Haru Totetsu

Clear pictures of Diarugia and Parukia

Postby Pikachu3828 » Sat 15 Jul, 2006 12:21 pm

I've managed to obtain some nice, big quality images of the two legendaries which of course have been placed on the main website. Now we have some clear pictures of them, what do you make of them? They certainly don't look like your regular Pokémon but I definetely think Parukia (first one) looks cool and, pending new information, I may get Pearl verson just to obtain it.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby pikapower06 » Sat 15 Jul, 2006 12:27 pm

O.O *blinks a couple times* I like the second one the most! Soo pretty! (lol) cool pictures.
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!
pikapower06 

Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Progress to next rank:
43.3%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby miradapurple » Sat 15 Jul, 2006 2:21 pm

Parukia may look more powerful, but Diarugia looks more on the cute side.
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )
miradapurple 

Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Progress to next rank:
33.1%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Metagross10 » Fri 21 Jul, 2006 9:37 pm

I'm not exactly sure which one I want more. The fist one would look alot kooler if it was in the color the secong one has.
The sentence below is true.
The sentence above is false.
Metagross10 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
30%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The bottom!

Postby thien_pokemon » Sat 23 Sep, 2006 3:52 am

It's so cool! Because I like doggys but that one is way cooler!!!!

C is for cookies and cookies are for me!
Moral-I like cookies! ^_^
thien_pokemon 

Got Boulder Badge!
Got Boulder Badge!
Progress to next rank:
5%

Re: Clear pictures of Diarugia and Parukia

Postby darkanime94 » Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:10 pm

Pikachu3828 wrote:Image

I've managed to obtain some nice, big quality images of the two legendaries which of course have been placed on the main website. Now we have some clear pictures of them, what do you make of them? They certainly don't look like your regular Pokémon but I definetely think Parukia (first one) looks cool and, pending new information, I may get Pearl verson just to obtain it.

which website was that
darkanime94 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
32.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby little_angie » Mon 08 Jan, 2007 3:44 am

soooo prettyfulssss... By the way pearl version pokemon is the pokemon who stops time!
and second... ummm... I forget...
My Friends:
Chocolate_Angel
little_angie 

First Pokémon!
Progress to next rank:
35%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Phantom4722 » Sat 13 Jan, 2007 12:21 am

I like the second one more because if I was a real trainer and I caught it I could possibly ride it.
Phantom4722 

Lavender Town
Lavender Town
Progress to next rank:
6.6%

Postby moon5330 » Sun 07 Oct, 2012 3:46 am

Erm...am I the only one who can't see the pictures?

Click below to make a wish!
moon5330 

Pewter City
Progress to next rank:
42.5%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Haru Totetsu » Sun 07 Oct, 2012 4:14 am

No moon5330, you aren't the only one. Something must be wrong either with the site or they've been deleted from there original source.
Haru Totetsu 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
15%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Nintendo DS