It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

pokemon XD

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Riyo Sohma

pokemon XD

Postby flare » Mon 05 Jun, 2006 12:01 am

pokemon XD rocks dont you think so to?
Proud Team Muchlax member
flare 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
90%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Riyo Sohma » Mon 05 Jun, 2006 12:33 am

i haven't palayed it yet so ^_^' sorry
Riyo Sohma 

Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon
Progress to next rank:
71.7%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i

Postby Master_G » Sun 22 Oct, 2006 5:05 pm

i not have payed yet but when i play i talk!!!:)
Master_G 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
6.7%

Postby seavicky95 » Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:25 pm

i wanted that game pretty badly. it seemed fun and interesting.
seavicky95 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
99.8%

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Postby Pikaman123 » Sun 22 Oct, 2006 11:32 pm

seavicky95 wrote:i wanted that game pretty badly. it seemed fun and interesting.

yea me too!
Pikaman123 

Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Progress to next rank:
36.7%

Postby Mad Alex » Fri 19 Jan, 2007 12:48 pm

I agree! It is pretty fun. Guess what? I know how to get :Chikorita:, :Cyndaquil: and :Totodile: on it! Go to mount battle with very high lv pokemon, and do a 1 to 100 zone clear without changing pokemon, and the mt battle master asks you which one you would like! Also even better...

:Chikorita: Frenzy plant

:Cyndaquil: Blast burn

:Totodile: Hydro Cannon

And you can do it as many times as you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Join team Luxray!

If you join you get...
5 free Pika points
Luxray colour blends on request
A positive karma
AND info how to make Swampert learn Hydro pump.

PM me to join.
Mad Alex 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
12.5%

Postby Darkrai125 » Wed 28 May, 2008 12:41 am

I finished XD! :) I caught almost every single Shadow Pokemon!
To Do List
1.Play Video Games
2.Play Video Games
3.Play Video Games
4.Play Video Games
5.Play Video Games
Darkrai125 

Viridian City
Progress to next rank:
60%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pikachu3828 » Wed 28 May, 2008 8:05 am

This belongs in the Gamecube subforum.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: pokemon XD

Postby RedHawk » Thu 25 Dec, 2008 1:02 am

I caught every shadow pokemon including Lugia and purified them :Feraligatr: :Lugia:and finished the whole game! Yay Me!!!
RedHawk 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
80%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: pokemon XD

Postby Ruby_Au » Tue 03 Jan, 2012 1:00 am

Yeah its a great game one of my play thoughs i caught every shadow pokemon in a pokeball did you know how long it takes to catch a shadow lugia in a pokeball forever. I think i mite do another play through but im not gonna evolve eevee untill i finish the game cos im gonna clone it on emerald then send it over to Pearl and evolve 2 of the clones to Leafeon & Glacieon so they come from distant lands with most of the ribbons on them.
Ruby_Au 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
50%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Gamecube