It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

Where can I find XD?

Moderator: Forum staff

Where can I find XD?

Postby Parasol Kirby » Mon 10 Dec, 2007 3:00 am

I'm trying to get my hands on a Hypnosis Mew, and I figured it would be easier to teach mine through the XD Mew Tutor, than trying to find someone who had one, not to mention convincing them to trade it. But I can't find one! Does anyone know a store where I could get one?
Parasol Kirby 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
85%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fazzy » Mon 10 Dec, 2007 4:48 am

Umm... Im sure Circuit City would Have a copy, I see one at mine all the time. Toys R us sells them too, maybe gamestop...
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.
Fazzy 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
10.9%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Postby Parasol Kirby » Mon 10 Dec, 2007 7:13 pm

You're kidding! I would never think to look at Circuit City for games...How much are they asking?
Parasol Kirby 

Viridian Forest
Progress to next rank:
85%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ryan659 » Mon 10 Dec, 2007 10:20 pm

I've got the same problem, but I'm looking for XD for the Lugia mainly. I'd suggest looking in second-hand bins in all sorts of game stores, I'm sure it'll show up eventually (Even though I've been doing this since August and still haven't found it :( )
Ryan659 

Celadon City
Celadon City
Progress to next rank:
21.8%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Postby Fazzy » Tue 11 Dec, 2007 12:30 am

No, Circuit City is an Awesome place to shop for games, although when they're out of a game, they're out for a while. I dunno how much they're asking, maybe $39? I cant remember.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.
Fazzy 

Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Progress to next rank:
10.9%

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Return to Gamecube