Pokémon Jedis

This forum is for the discussion of Gamecube Pokémon games.

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokémon Jedis

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Taken from http://www.thepikaclub.com/web/games.ph ... tionid=113

Take a look at these three characters that are present in Pokémon XD:
ImageImageImage

Is it just me, or do those three characters bear a striking resemblance to Jedis? I mean, the middle one even looks like Yoda! It's crazy. Do you think that these three characters purposely look the way they do, or do you think that it's just a coincidence? I mean, the resemblances are all there: loose robes, brown clothes, two tall guys and one short guy with a walking stick!

It'd be funny if at some point in the game they pulled out lightsabres and you got into a lightsabre battle :lol:

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

stevie_2
Got Boulder Badge!
Got Boulder Badge!

Post by stevie_2 »

lol, ridiculous! That's all i can say :lol: The 2 of the bigger guys even stand like Jedi's do :shock:

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

I agree they look like Jedi.

The guy marked as Father on that page is actually Professor Krane. The main character's father died before XD takes place.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

I have no idea what are Jedis since I think that Star Wars suck (along with Star Trek). AFIAK that middle guy does look a bit like the guy.
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Powerchu wrote:The guy marked as Father on that page is actually Professor Krane. The main character's father died before XD takes place.
Thanks for the information, I'll update it now

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

shotty_shorty
Viridian City

Post by shotty_shorty »

I think it is a little coincidence and a little planned because they are the evil people after all and the little guy (the main bad Cipher guy) looks quite like Yoda. I also think thaqt Cipher kinda sounds like something that would be in a Jedi movie. Very good idea Roy that they look like Jedi's never saw it like that before!

imrak73
Viridian City

Post by imrak73 »

I really don't see how they look like jedis beacause I don't like starwars and I have not seen many jedis

BlazikenXD
First Pokémon!

Post by BlazikenXD »

O_o...thts just weird... who are those people anyway? i just started playing XD and i havn't gotten very far.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I don't know, I haven't actually got the game myself, I got the images and information from the official Japanese website of the game before it was released, so even with the poor translation aid of Babelfish it didn't tell me much about them.

imrak73
Viridian City

Post by imrak73 »

Well,if you really want to know,The bodyguards refer to the short guy as Master Grevil and at the end of the game,when you beat him, one bodyguard refers to him as father.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

well actually the 2 "bodyguards" are brothers and Greevil is their father. The one in blue is Ardos and the one in red is Eldes.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)