Help? [Defualt Box Bug]

Post any bugs or errors you encounter while playing the Adoption Agency here.
XxFrostedBladexX
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Help? [Defualt Box Bug]

Post by XxFrostedBladexX »

I switched my default box to a different box[TO BREED GEN 1] and it wont show up when I go to breed Pokémon, it says that its still my usual default box[Frosty(Default)]. I am describing this poorly, I'm sorry. I know I am lazy and I don't want to move all the Pokémon into the same box, I would just end up getting confused and frustrated later on(I will if I have to though lol I am looking for the easy way out xD). So if anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong or let me know if I just cant switch boxes to breed(I hope not >_<) that'd be amazing, Thanks a bunches! <3

Spoiler: show

pyrakitt
Viridian City

Re: Help?

Post by pyrakitt »

I just reproduced this and think you should make this post in the Bug section so Pikachu3228 can fix it when back from vacation.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Help? [Defualt Box Bug]

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

I've moved this topic to the bugs forum and amended the title so the nature of the bug is more clearer for Pikachu3828 when he's bug fixing next time..

As an aside that really doesn't have anything to do with the default box bug that you've found, Gen 1 Pokémon do not breed on the AA (or in the Gen 1 games for that matter)
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

XxFrostedBladexX
First Pokémon!

Re: Help? [Defualt Box Bug]

Post by XxFrostedBladexX »

Ik I named that box that because I wantd to breed them n turn there eggs into gen 1 lol sorry about that. The box is full of gen V pokemon... It was just kinda my mental note thing. Sorry :(
Spoiler: show