Chat Room! The place to chat!

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
Powerchu

Re: Chat Room! The place to chat!

Post by Powerchu »

been a while since i've posted lols. new x-mas page for delibird's present looks cool

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Pikachu3828 »

It's that time of year again :mrgreen: If you're super lucky and have been here since the start then with this egg tomorrow you could complete the set.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

cheerio495
Fuschia City
Fuschia City

Post by cheerio495 »

Pikachu3828 wrote:It's that time of year again :mrgreen: If you're super lucky and have been here since the start then with this egg tomorrow you could complete the set.
Crossing my fingers. >)
First to have: Ledian, Venomoth, and Persain

SageOfMagic
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by SageOfMagic »

What time is it going to register as the 25th? It's Christmas where I am, and I know the site is usually 4 or so hours ahead of me but the event isn't triggering.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

I noticed that too before i went to sleep (about 1:30 am EST). Woke up at 8:15 am EST and the page was updated with the egg giveaway.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Yeah sorry silly mistake on my part which has now been fixed.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

no worries. I hope many people get the opportunity to pick up an egg. I won't spoil what can be in the egg for those that weren't around the past 2 years. Anything that i got would be extra since i finished my set through trades last year and made it shiny. lol

Kame
Viridian City

Post by Kame »

how do you get Team rocket sucks n key of Light?
Sig by: Incogneeta Image

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

For Team Rocket Sucks, you need to register as caught the following pokemon: Houndoom, Gyarados and Skuntank.

As for the Key of Light, if you keep working to unlock various achievements (not even the more obscure ones), you'll eventually find the key.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Kame
Viridian City

Post by Kame »

thanks for the help, Who.
Sig by: Incogneeta Image

MetaKnite10
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 1077

Post by MetaKnite10 »

Pikachu3828 wrote:
SageOfMagic wrote:hah, sorry >w> Clarissa and I have been discussing how to get that one and I happened to get around to testing it first.

Not sure how to get 'Feed your head' but we've got theories.
It is a very obscure one, so I think some sort of hint might help: It's a reference to a scene in one of my favourite movies.
Spoiler: show
Which may be related to my avatar.
Spoiler: show
Which is definitely not a movie suitable for all ages.

Any other hints?
Sup, ppl? Having a good day?

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

been a long time since anyone posted here. lol anyways I really enjoyed the Holiday gift from this past December. What did you guys get?

I ended up with a Zapdos, Froakie, and Bunnelby. My Froakie is working her way up to Greninja and Bunnelby has evolved. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on a male Froakie and/or female Bunnelby for a day or 2 to get some of those bred out.

From reading the news update it looks like we'll have more Gen 6 Pokémon heading on into the Adoption Agency but will some missing older Pokémon be added as well? Currently there are a few out that are missing evolution methods as well (Seadra to Kingdra, Mantyke to Mantine, Eevee to Glaceon/Leafeon for examples). Can't wait to see what the next update entails. Maybe we could see some Pokémon/Items added to places that seem to be long forgotten like the Game Corner and Egg Lottery. Personally have a ton of Charcoal sitting in my bag from mining....maybe add the ability to use them in the furnace to make the process go a little faster for refining ore? I'm thinking I might re-open myself to breeding Pokémon for other people like I used to in the near future.

Would be nice to try to get the forums going again. Been addicted to playing Destiny (Xbox 360) but I've been checking up on things as well. lol

pyrakitt
Viridian City

Post by pyrakitt »

Greetings, I'm one of the newer people to have joined the site. I was very surprised by what we got from Delibird. The Kalos Pokemon and animated avatars for the three Birds look great. I got Zapdos, Chespin and Litleo, all male unfortunately.

I'm glad we're going to be getting more Gen 6 Pokemon, but I'd like them added to the site in ways that won't dilute the drop tables any further. I'm already having trouble getting the last few Pokemon to drop from places like the Lottery and Diglett. The Game Corner could use some love too, though I just got all the Pokemon from there. I too have a ton of Charcoal sitting in my inventory from mining, I'm trying to find a Sun Stone to finish the quest where you have to have a male Sunflora.

EDT: Thank you for the Sun Stone!

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

yeah, diluting the drop tables as you put it was primarily the reason we didn't want to just shove a bunch of gen 6 pokemon into those areas that exist already.

We do have an idea in the works for the release of a few more gen 6 pokemon... but that's all i'll say on the matter right now
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

pyrakitt
Viridian City

Post by pyrakitt »

oooo, teaser of new ways of getting Pokemon. Color me intrigued.

Might be a bit random but when I was going through the Pokedex in the user guides section I saw a bunch of Pokemon that only get given out through something called Buena's Promo. Is that still a thing? Am I blind and missing some part of the site? And if it disappeared did the Pokemon get moved to other means of being obtained?