AA Version 2.1.5

All discussion regarding The Pika Club's Adoption Agency goes within this forum and its subforums.
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

AA Version 2.1.5

Post by Pikachu3828 »

In the coming days a new AA update will be rolled out, which is without a code name but shall be known by the version number 2.1.5

It is called this because it is not 2.2 proper. I am releasing this because it will not be possible for me to release 2.2 before I go back to university this Saturday. There are numerous reasons for this but perhaps the biggest one is illness which has left me lethargic and largely bed-bound. It is not all bad news though because as hinted at by numerous posts I have made in the General Chat topic over the last few weeks, I have managed to get some work done on 2.2. The first step I usually take when creating a new update is to improve existing features before I create brand new ones, and it is these improved versions of current features that will be released in 2.1.5

For those who have missed out on the posts I have made, some of these features include:
Upgraded friends list showing online/offline status
Improved bag sorting methods
New Breeding Centre
Improved Trading Centre with far more control over trade options
Improved box sorting methods

The decision to release this update was made rather hastily as I did not want to leave AA users empty handed when a whole new update was expected this Easter holiday. As such I have had to skip testing by the Adoption Agency Testers (and wish to apologise to those members) and test this myself in order to release it on time. Given I am going back to university on Saturday, you can expect this update sometime Friday.

As for the release date of 2.2, traditionally updates were worked upon and released during holidays from university. This now being my final semester before I graduate, the schedule will be changing. I am not sure what that schedule will be like yet as it depends upon too many factors, but when I know I shall let you know. At least to begin with I will have more free time than I used to, which can only mean good things for TPC AA :wink:

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: AA Version 2.1.5

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Due to ongoing illness I am postponing the release of 2.1.5 until I have properly recovered.

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

pokemaster
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by pokemaster »

Get Well Soon Pika :-)

~ pokemaster

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

get well soon man. Take it easy and stuff. We can wait till you get better for the update. Focus on getting better.

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)

Sally_Ann
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by Sally_Ann »

Grrr, you must think about your health first before any website. Recovery is sometimes a slow process, then you think you are well so you overdo it and end up ill again. I speak from experience after spending 5 months in intensive care then pushing myself too hard only to break again a few months later.

We're not going anywhere so please relax and take your time :)

The updates look awesome but your health is more important to us.

OFFLINE MOVING HOUSE - BACK 4-6 WEEKS

Galoyan
Viridian Forest

Post by Galoyan »

Get well soooon! : D

kitsunaii
Viridian Forest

Post by kitsunaii »

Screw that, get well now. It sucks to be sick :<

Please click that Kakuna :'3
Breeding Shop here!

eevee8
Mt. Moon
Mt. Moon

Post by eevee8 »

I hope you feel better soon Pikachu3828.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Unfortunately I recovered from my last illness over the weekend only to come down with something else again today :( Bleh, its not fun being me at the moment. As soon as I am better I will let you know and 2.1.5 should follow shortly after.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I have fully recovered now and I'm mostly done with university so I am just tidying up 2.1.5 and you should expect a release sometime within the next few days.

FireFang1331
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by FireFang1331 »

Yay! So glad you're better Overlord!! ^_^ I'm excited about the update :3 This is going to be awesome!
First to have Pikachu (Lightning) and Raichu (Thunder) on the AA!
Image Trainer card made by Undead!

Powerchu

Post by Powerchu »

glad to hear you're doing better! we can wait a few more days for you to polish everything for the update. ^_^ stay healthy!

EDIT:

I just played around with the trade centre update and i am loving it alot!

Friend Code: 2466-7146-9497 (Ledyba, Illumise, Heracross)