Leveling Up... Easier?

Discuss the Generation V handheld games here.

Moderator: Forum staff

yahooda
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Leveling Up... Easier?

Post by yahooda »

Did anyone else notice that leveling up your pokemon seems to be easier in black/white. It might just be me but, I have about 330 hours of gameplay on soulsilver and my pokemon have levels from about 60-100, and I have about 130 hours on white and my pokemon already have levels from 70-81. Maybe I just enjoy battling more now that pokemon have animations, or is leveling up unova pokemon just easier? :-| Please leave your comments below if you agree or disagree with me. Thanks! :-P

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Leveling Up... Easier?

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I definitely think levelling up Pokémon is easier. In under 200 hours of play on Black I have 11 level 100 Pokémon. It took me about 500 hours to get the same amount on Gold. There are a number of factors why, such as the modified exp formula, the fact that they give you a Lucky Egg and the amount of daily trainer battles available to harvest exp.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Leveling Up... Easier?

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

I also think that higher level trainers that you can constantly rebattle every day along with higher level wild Pokemon also help to give out more exp and speed things up. It's defiantly faster, I wasn't looking forward to levelling up dieno into its highest for, needing to be 64, but it wasn't that bad in the end
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741