It seems you're not logged in. Register for a free account here!

New starters

Moderator: Forum staff

Followers: Charizard-Zippo

Re: New starters

Postby Pikachu3828 » Mon 13 Sep, 2010 10:07 pm

I don't like the fire/fighting type it's got but I like the design so I'll stick with it. I just wish the middle evo didn't look like such a cartoon character.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.
Pikachu3828 

Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Postby MollyDJmaster » Tue 14 Sep, 2010 4:49 pm

Rovay wrote:
MollyDJmaster wrote:Same here. But I have to admit, it does look a bit like a Sumo-Wrestling pig... WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?

To Burning Sumo-Wrestling Pigs. Because apparently Burning Karate Monkeys and Burning Kung Fu Chickens were just not good enough...

...I want a Fire\Psychic starter...

Burning Kung-Fu Chickens?? Burning Karate Monkeys?? Okay.... Lawl I get it now. Kung-Fu Chicky=Blaziken And Karate Monkey-Infernape.
Hehehe... I want a Fire/Water type! Burning Otter! Lol :-D

Also, please click my and GPXPlus account creatures!
ImageImageImage
MollyDJmaster 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
14.4%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Sayuri » Wed 03 Nov, 2010 2:33 pm

I've read somewere that the grass starter had to do with America,the fire starter with China and the water one with Japan. That's why I'm gonna choose Mijumaru. :-D
Sayuri 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
60%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby WhoKnows_WhoCares » Tue 23 Nov, 2010 12:30 am

Bump with the new information of the English names for these starters:
Grass becomes Snivy
Fire is now Tepig
And Water will be known forever more as Oshawott

Your thoughts on these new names please
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

WhoKnows_WhoCares 

Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Postby pokefan200 » Tue 23 Nov, 2010 2:09 am

WhoKnows_WhoCares wrote:Bump with the new information of the English names for these starters:
Grass becomes Snivy
Fire is now Tepig
And Water will be known forever more as Oshawott

Your thoughts on these new names please

This is my thoughts:

*Snivy - A name that really dosen't matches in my opnion, better as Tujarsu(or however you spell it)

*Tepig - Better than the others, but I liked Pokabu beacuse it sounds like Pikablu(Marill) Anyways for me the names fine compared to some other names, interesting naming.

*Oshawott - Not really that bad, but hard to really remember yet another pokemon traslated, to me it's fine!

So thats me. I really just can't get over "Snivy"

Please pet my Pokemon!
pokefan200 

Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Progress to next rank:
12.2%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Charizard-Zippo » Fri 31 Dec, 2010 7:04 pm

i suppose the starters are ok. id probably go for the grass type
Charizard-Zippo 

Pallet Town
Progress to next rank:
50%
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Pokémon Black/White