Notebook of a REALY dubm trainer.A.K.A:ME.(Real)

Discuss the latest advancements on your journey to become a Pokémon master here!

Moderator: Forum staff

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Notebook of a REALY dubm trainer.A.K.A:ME.(Real)

Post by JRlv100 »

I finally beated the elite 4 for the 2nd time!Man that was easy:)With an Action Replay!Go tru walls code!I was so bored that I whent 2 utube for more cheats.Pokemon Modefier is a good one.Using the PM cheat,I encoutered my favorite glitch,MISSINGNO.Along with lv1 Pokemon!Till it hapended,looooong beeeeeep sound!(Wheeeeee!)The game frose.Tuning it back on,my data was messed up.(Dang u beep thing!)My steep couter was frosen.I went into battle with missingno.,and it knew eathquake,I used it and it said:-----------used Earthquak Earthquak(It kepp going on)What,Ethquak,quak,like a duck(WHEEEEE!)It frose again.(Ducks hate me):(
CHOCODOOBIE!!!

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Notebook of a REALY dubm trainer.A.K.A:ME.(Real)

Post by Kikyo »

You posted this twice.
I deleted the other topic.
Image Image

JRlv100
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 416743326001

Post by JRlv100 »

Tanks!I will go to delete the other thing.(If I know how)Im using the Internet challel on my wii,so sometimes I have to clik twice :( And I'm kinda new here so I'm gonna read "Da Rules"

Lyra
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Lyra »

JRlv100 wrote:I finally beated the elite 4 for the 2nd time!Man that was easy:)With an Action Replay!Go tru walls code!I was so bored that I whent 2 utube for more cheats.Pokemon Modefier is a good one.Using the PM cheat,I encoutered my favorite glitch,MISSINGNO.Along with lv1 Pokemon!Till it hapended,looooong beeeeeep sound!(Wheeeeee!)The game frose.Tuning it back on,my data was messed up.(Dang u beep thing!)My steep couter was frosen.I went into battle with missingno.,and it knew eathquake,I used it and it said:-----------used Earthquak Earthquak(It kepp going on)What,Ethquak,quak,like a duck(WHEEEEE!)It frose again.(Ducks hate me):(
And ove defeated the elite 4 over 30 times in pokemon sapphire NO CHEATS! Took a lot of training with my lvl 98 Altaria amd lvl 70 something Kyogre
SKRILLEX AND MARRON 5 ARE SO FTW!!! KYOTO, BANGARANG, THE DEVIL'S LAIR AND STEREO HEARTS ARE ALL EPIC SONGS!!!!

If you dislike :Altaria: :Kyogre: :Feraligatr: :Houndoom: :Giratina: I dislike you.
I really do.

This is my dog when she was still a baby. She's 2 now!