Pearl Slab Milestones

Discuss the latest advancements on your journey to become a Pokémon master here!

Moderator: Forum staff

AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Pearl Slab Milestones

Post by AnnekaLily »

Version of Pearl Slab Milestones (With Music) is also availble on my Blogspace here

[fade][rainbow]Day 1[/rainbow][/fade]. (song of the day "HIM Jykev? ok Rakkaus" )
T'was a chrisp bright early summer morning, the alarm clock nags me to get my lazy self out of bed.
I was about to slightly rearrange the photos of past times and high school memories on my bedroom wall and tidy the programme from the performance I seen the last night. When...

TAP TAP TAP

I turn to my window, A tall blonde friend of mine waits in my garden.
"Hurry Up!"
With a sigh and quickly throw on my new skirt and t-shirt. "No time to mess with my make up"

I ran to my garden, but he wasn't there. I go over to his house... "Silly... he comes over telling me to hurry up and he forgets his backpack" She talks to herself followed by a sigh.

I call over to my friends house to hurry him. Before we head to the lake.

When we ((Eventually)) got to the lake we got attacked by a small bird-like pokémon - Starly
My friend finds a case, he cracks it open
I chose out of impulse - Chimchar.
I defeat the Starly fair fast by Scrach.

Feeling tired I decided that we sould head back... on the way we encounter Professor Rowan and Lucas.

Later that afternoon, I headed out to the Professor's lab in olbourah (sp) city. Lucas met me by the main entrace to the city... I quickly ran into my neighbourhood friend.

I recived my Pokédex from the Professor, and he allowed me to keep Chimchar as a gift (can't remember what for - My birthday was weeks if not months ago)

I was cool with it... and I decided to name my Chimchar "Diddy" ... I would've named it "Candy" but...
My Chimchar's a male Chimchar!
Last edited by AnnekaLily on Thu 21 Jun, 2007 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212

AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

Post by AnnekaLily »

Pearl Slab Mile Stones
Days 2-5

Just so you know : Personal experiances are mixed amoung the writing.

Day 2 ((Song of the day - Good Charlotte - The River))
Made my west toward Orebourgh City. Although I've been to this place before in my life... but it was a Science trip but that is miles not to do with my queast.
When I took a breif stop in the Pokémon centre, I decided to read a couple of local goss mags as I wait... One was a feature on the local Gym Leader - Roark.
"Heh.... Looks like a friend I know... even tho we've only met once" I thought on in my head...
Myself I'm not completly sure if my Route is right as two of friends have recently completed this journey I'm on, But I've lost Touch with them for the past couple of weeks... I wonder how their journeys went... What advice would they share...?

I hear the call for my Pokémon are ready and fully checked.

After checking out the local mine, which was quite a lesuirable and educational visit, I decided to take on Roark.
The battle wasn't so difficult... My Geodude that I late last night, made a vast impovement and got through the battles with Magitude.

And.... err... Oh yeah. I captured a Krikitot. I couldn't resist to nickname him Jimmeney. Jimmeney Krikitot ^_^ and I also captured Bidoff I was going to name it after Puxitawny Phil. I would if my Bidoff was a boy... mainly as it looked a like a groundhog... ^_^ So I decided to call it Gobbler It was quite an appitite for one haha. and there was a few other captures but going through them would make this journal boring and make who ever is reading this fall asleep!

Day 3
Got to Etrnia City, after going though Floramoa and I can't remember what other places I went through.
My Memories Shot... hahahaha My head is so full of an a ray of thoughts and this and that I think I've lost track.

I head over to the gym after my usual ports of call... The Pokémon centre and the Market...
The gymbattle was fairly swift... Chimchar rocked it! ok Geodude had a pitch in too.

Day 4
Arrived in Veilstone City, I decided that after the tought Two Gymbattles It was time that Myself and my pokés desverved a fun day. so we hit the game arcade apon getting the coin case. I started with 50 coins... ok some guy near me gave me 50 so I started with 100... ^_^ Heh, I knew I was good at those things as I now have about 4000 or more coins ^_^

:'( * Day 5 - The heartbreaker ((Within Temptation - Our Farewell))
In the early hours, I recived a call from my distresed mother... It was about the decline of our family Pet Meowth - "Peews" Before I left home she was fit and healthy. weighing a fine and healthy weight of 9lbs, she lost 8lbs as a matter over the past couple of days.
I made no hesitation but to head back home. I got on my bike and on the fastest gear though the rain, I head back to my home.
Myself and my family had to make a hurried dash to our nearest Pokémon Centre in Sandgem Town.

We waited an anxious five minutes for the nurse... but the news wasn't at all good.
"I'm afaid that she's not looking at all well. Her kidneys are really small and failing. It's not a condition that can be prevented or cured. There's only two options. one is Euthinasia or she goes in her time at home.
Myself or my Mother didn't want Peews to prolong her agony. She was an old and elderly Meowth as she is... It was time to let her go.
"Nurse Joy...is she gone?" My upset mother asked
"Yes, she is..."
"What time is it?" I had the (half-stupid) urge to ask.
Nurse Joy looked at the fob watch on her uniform, "it's 7 PM"
I burst into tears as well as my sister and my Mother.

Returning back home holding an empty Pokéball that once was home to Peews in my palm was very odd, but upsetting... upsetting at the fact that I will never hear her meows or the tapping of her claws as she walks on the hardwood floors of the house.
at least she had a full life... even when her oringial trainer, my grandpa passed away seven years ago.
She was about Seven - ten when we inherited her and we had her for Seven wonderfull years.
When I got back to home... I went to the family shrine, moved the Peews photoframe up to the shelf with Grandma, Grandpa, and great Grandmama's picture was... amoung with My mother's statues of Our Lady and Jesus. With a tear falling down both cheeks smudging my eye make up... I lit a candle for her. Before returning to my Room

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212