My Journal

Discuss the latest advancements on your journey to become a Pokémon master here!

Moderator: Forum staff

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by SonicKitsune »

June 12
Again...
Berries only. I'm trying to get all of my Pokémon from Colosseum onto Sapphire so I can transfer them when ready, and to do that, I have to beat Mt. Battle to get Ho-oh. I haven't played the game in forever when I got bored, so I'm doing it soon.

June 17
That Was Only 4 Days?
I have had a lot going on, so I put up a Cranidos for a Skorupi since I'm too lazy to go back to the Safari Zone. I didn't do anything afterwards. I just saved in the GTS and stopped for the day!

June 22
Japanese Skorupi Get!
I got my second Japanese Pokémon today, and it was the Skorupi I was looking for. It turns out it was traded before it was traded to me, since the Trainer's name in the journal was different from the OT. I'm not playing much because I'm just deciding to play all of my other games I haven't played in a while. But after a while I'll be back in the spirit to get the National Pokédex!
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wikispaces|deviantART|Blog
:Cyndaquil: :Heracross: :Marill: SoulSilver - Ridge♂(Star)/To be determined
:Piplup: :Buizel: :Pachirisu: Diamond - Ridge!*/0516-3813-5126

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 5
I Told You I Would Be Back!
I resumed training and found out how dirty a Badge can really get. I also taught Scrap (my Pachirisu) the move Super Fang after I saw this video on the internet of it using it, and it looked evil. Soon I will head up to the peak of Mt. Coronet and capture Dialga! After a lot of training, of course.

July 6
Dialga Get! World Saved! ...again.
I went all out today. I trained a little, then went straight through Mt. Coronet, and returned before entering Spear Pillar to heal, then went all out! I teamed up with MORON?! (my rival) and managed to take out everyone, he lost Munchlax and Ponyta, and he sent out Buizel just as Frozy finished off the last Golbat. I also took out Cyrus mainly using Frozy, and fought Dialga with Frozy, amazed how powerful Frozy was against a Legendary. She would have won (remember that Frozy is female) if I didn't want to catch it, which I threw the Master Ball after I unnecessarily knocked it into the red, saving the world and getting me a Legendary! And that's when I stopped. I have to clean out a few more routes to get my Pokédex filled and train Torterra to a high level to take out that Gym in Sunyshore. Then it will be insane, trying to clean out Victory Road so I'll have 149 Pokédex entries and talk to the one person to get the National Pokédex!

July 7
Legendary Trio Get!
I have to stop with this Super Mario Sunshine reference. Anyway, I went after the Legendary Trio. Mesprit was pretty easy, I met it at Route 202 by just walking there. The other two were just powerful, but I got them. Then I headed to Sunyshore, and trained the rest of the day. I am pretty sure I know how to get 10 Ribbons on a Pokémon without touching a Contest. I'm doing that with my Empoleon.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 8
Training Resumes!
I started the long training period again. Also I'm getting Seals and Ribbons for my Empoleon. And I'm growing more Berries to use in battles.

July 9
...and Continues...
I already have Torterra up to a good level, but its only Ground attack is Earthquake. And even with the PP Up I used, it's still only a few PP. So I'm also trying to grow a few Leppa Berries to recover PP. Also, I'm training Lucario since it's another Pokémon I'm taking to the Elite Four (or Five) and it knows a Ground move also.

July 10
...and Keeps Going...
Just more of the same.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 11
...Still Going...
I figured out that leaving two Pokémon in the Day Care and riding up and down Cycling Road was faster training.

July 12
Almost Done for Now
I think I'll take on the Gym Leader on Saturday. I'm pretty much more than ready.

July 13
Yay.
I'm just doing Cycling Road training and Berry growing today. I'm not superstitious, I'm just waiting until Saturday because the Berries will have grown by then. I need the Leppa Berries because they restore PP.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 14
8 Badges!
...Get! Dang it, I did it again. Anyway, I took down the Sunyshore Gym Leader and reached the entrance to Victory Road. I just have to level up The Team a little more and head right in.

July 15
Training Kind of... Not Really.
I'm just getting bored again as I did before. I'm also growing Leppa Berries. I figured out that you're supposed to water them a ton with that watering trick I figured out, where you can water and move side-to-side.

July 16
Still Not Much...
Just more Berries and stuff.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 17
Not Much Again...
Just finished picking the Berries I planted. I'll do something tomorrow.

July 18
Just Training...
I'm pretty close to going to Victory Road. I'll probably go there soon, since I'm almost done training.

July 19
More Training...
I just did more training.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 21
Not Much...
Man, I do a lot of training and nothing. I'm also playing other games, but I'll go for Victory Road soon enough.

July 22
I'm Going.
I'm sick of waiting. I'm heading tomorrow.

July 23
The Exact Opposite of What I've Been Doing Lately!
And head I did! I took on Victory Road, and the Elite Four, and after an intense battle with Cynthia, I became the new champion! I saw 149 Pokémon after that, and then I headed to Celestic and got the last one. I then got the National Pokédex and the Poké Radar, which I don't really know how to use. I know how to go to it and use it, but I don't know how to differentiate Pokémon by the thing the grass does. I also went to Pal Park and imported a few Pokémon, such as my Jirachi, Mew, and Shiny Zigzagoon. I still need to catch another Shiny in this game, though. I also headed to the Fight Area and didn't go into the Battle Tower to fight, but I caught a few Pokémon like Fearow and Raticate at the start of a Route. I also headed to Fullmoon Island, which is just one of those pretty much blank islands for events, and managed to find Cresselia at the exact same route I found Mesprit - Route 202. Then I messed around in the Underground and got more Skull Fossils in addition to an Old Amber and Claw Fossil.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 24
Exploring the Unmapped
I decided to explore that little new island area. I got into the Resort with Frozy, my Empoleon, whose tenth ribbon came from the Elite Four. I knew I could get it. I didn't even have to take place in one of those Contests! Plus, I made it to the Survival Area and made a lap around the place, pretty much. I don't feel like going to Stark Mountain yet, though. I'm not doing Pal Park today, because I did it late last time, and you have to wait 24 hours for some stupid reason.

July 25
Accidental Legendary!
So I went to the place I forgot about called Sendoff Spring. Then I went to Turnback Cave and I had to go back to teach my Drifloon Defog. Then when I came back, I was as confused as heck. But then I started coming across pillars, like it said, something about passing 3 pillars and not surpassing 30, and I noticed the numbered directions. I just took the highest number path and I got less than 30 when they added up, and I came up to Giratina. Frozy stood up to the Legendary again, and I caught it. I think I was just going random directions. I'm also transferring more Pokémon. Maybe my Slugma from Colosseum, I have a lot of Eggs to hatch.

July 26
Nothing Until Night
I transferred a few more Pokémon, hatched a few Eggs (now I have 6 Eevee, 5 of which I'm evolving, I'll get Umbreon and Espeon from Colosseum later), and waited until night to catch Rotom. It's hard since you have to have a low-level guy to catch it.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 27
Who Likes Eeveelutions?
I do. I evolved all of the five Eevee that I was going to. I just need Espeon and Umbreon, and I'll get those from Colosseum. I didn't transfer today since I didn't feel like it.

July 28
And I Did Today.
I transferred a few Pokémon today. That's about it.

July 29
More Underground.
I did a lot of Underground and some Berries. That's all. I'm getting a lot more Fossils.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

July 30
Not Much Again...
Just transferring a few more Pokémon.

August 1
Just Another Transfer...
I'll be doing something else for a while, so I may or may not play.

August 2 through August 8
A Lot of Nothing, Really.
I just cleared out a few routes, found a few items, and evolved and caught a few more Pokémon during my vacation.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

August 9
GTS Insanity!
I completed 3 GTS trades today. A Skorupi for a Cherubi (I got the Skorupi by breeding the Drapion I had from the GTS with Ditto, who got along better than everyone else I tried), and a Plant Cloak Burmy and Shieldon, both for Piplup which I already had bred and hatched. I also put up another Cranidos for a Munchlax. I'm also still looking for a Clefairy and Spiritomb. Stupid people want legendaries for common things. I also saw a Shiny Dratini, but I couldn't get it due to it requiring a low-level Mew (like everyone else). When the GTS started having glitches, I stopped for the day.

August 10
Not GTS Insanity.
There was a lot of nothing since I was doing more things on the computer instead.

August 11
Not Really Any Insanity.
I did find a Clefairy, but I decided to take down the Cranidos I had up. I guess Piplup is my weapon of destruction on the GTS, since Clefairy needed it, also.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

August 12
Some Insanity.
I found out where Scyther and Pidgey were, and I caught them both. Scyther was hard to catch since it kept escaping from Ultra Balls. But it eventually worked. And for some reason, the Pidgey was at Level 50. I also leveled up a few other Pokémon.

August 13
Slightly More Insanity.
I evolved a lot of Pokémon, such as my Cranidos, Shieldon, Cherubi, and Lickitung. I like Lickilicky. It's so ridiculously awesome! And now I'm working on getting Jigglypuff to level 49 and then I'll evolve it. While I do that, I'm also training some other Pokémon on my team.

August 14
About As Much Insanity As Last Time
I evolved a lot more Pokémon, such as Jigglypuff, Murkrow, Wooper, and Surskit.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

August 15
Normal Wi-Fi Sanity!
Along with evolving 3 female Burmy to get all three Wormadam, I also traded with WhoKnows_WhoCares to get a few guys like Phione.

August 16
Not Even Any Insanity.
I did practically nothing.

August 17
Same Here.
Again, not much.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

August 18
Slight Wi-Fi...
Okay, I'll stop with the insanity thing. I traded with WhoKnows_WhoCares once more for a Kangaskhan and trained it and my Pachirisu.

August 19
Not Much.
Read the title.

August 20
More Training
I'm training Pachirisu to upgrade its Pickup ability.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SonicKitsune
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by SonicKitsune »

August 21
Still More Training
I'm still training Scrap, my Pachirisu.

August 22
Done Training...
I finished leveling up Scrap. Now I need to level up a few more Pokémon with Pickup just because.

August 23
Leveling Up...
I leveled up that high level Pidgey into a Pidgeotto.
Last edited by SonicKitsune on Thu 12 Jun, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.