How to use Your Journal

Discuss the latest advancements on your journey to become a Pokémon master here!

Moderator: Forum staff

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

How to use Your Journal

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Your Journal is a forum that allows you to keep track (and boast about) what you've accomplished each day in Diamond/Pearl. Much like the item in game, you may use it like a diary as you adventure through Diamond/Pearl.

Because of the nature of this forum, you may double post but only in your own diary topic. Please also make sure to keep only one entry for each individual day.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Instead of doing a post a day thing, would everyone be allowed to post in chapters? say if you don't finish a chapter carry on with it? or if you get onto a second chapter post again for the second chapter that day? Because with chapters it would be easier to add abit of story/roleplay into it to make it more exiting to read.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

It's called 'Edit' - its a small little button on the top right side

People should use that to add to posts...
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

I'm not sure if i explained well but, I meant that if you split it up into chapters not days, you could add some story into it (say like you just started, add speech and actions in like running to the lab and then getting the pokémon not just saying you got a pokemon) and if you don't finish a chapter use edit to add more on, then just every new chapter have a new post, so you can have the chapters ordered into a post a chapter.
So you could spend 3 days on 1 chapter, that would mean instead of posting once a day making 3 posts, just edit them all into 1 chapter and keep it organised.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Feel free to add story to it but the format is kept to days.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.