Pokemon XD for wii

This forum is for the discussion of Wii Pokémon games.
Ruby_Au
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokemon XD for wii

Post by Ruby_Au »

I really hope that make remakes or new pokemon games with shadow pokemon from Sinnoh & Unova that would be awesome and when you purfiy them they have all their dreamworld abilities and the mt battle challenge has either all the starter pokemon from every reigion has thier dreamworld abilities as a prize and the bad guys has all the legendaries from every game as shadow pokemon.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Pokemon XD for wii

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Well they might hold off on it with the announcement of this Wii U, but maybe then they'll give us one...though if they changed too much of the technology it might not be as good as we'd want it to be, but I do agree...another RPG like Pokémon XD would be a great addition to the franchise.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: Pokemon XD for wii

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Haru Totetsu wrote:Well they might hold off on it with the announcement of this Wii U
Agreed, Nintendo does have a habit of having game franchises skip a console generation every now and then, like how the N64 had no Metroid game. Pokémon has had a few Wii games but it doesn't look like it will get one like Colosseum/XD. I'd look to the Wii U for that.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.