Help With Pokemon Battle Revolution

This forum is for the discussion of Wii Pokémon games.
teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Help With Pokemon Battle Revolution

Post by teamgalactic2 »

I use the wii to get on here and ever since i had my first wi-fi battle my internet's been running slow do you know why?
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: Help With Pokemon Battle Revolution

Post by Pikachu3828 »

teamgalactic2 wrote:I use the wii to get on here and ever since i had my first wi-fi battle my internet's been running slow do you know why?
I can almost guarantee that the two aren't connected. The game will always disconnect from NWFC, either when you manually do it or when you turn off the Wii so there's no lingering connection to slow down your Internet.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Help With Pokemon Battle Revolution

Post by teamgalactic2 »

Pikachu3828 wrote:The game will always disconnect from NWFC, either when you manually do it or when you turn off the Wii so there's no lingering connection to slow down your Internet.
Yeah, maybe but, I get on the Internet Channel mostly everyday and I never have to re-connect, and I never manually turn it off. I did buy it from gamestop and it's pre-owned. (P.s. It was extremely expensive so it kinda stinks! I mean pre-owned 2007 game come on!) :-x
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.