Pokemon Box 2 for Wii & Wii U

This forum is for the discussion of Wii Pokémon games.
Ruby_Au
Pallet Town
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokemon Box 2 for Wii & Wii U

Post by Ruby_Au »

I really think they should make another pokemon box with a lot more storage capability cos I'm running out of space for Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black and white especially when trying to breed good pokemon and storing pokemon. I need more room as for my black file I've got nearly every pokemon non cheated and they say from Kanto (Fire Red & Leaf Green), Johto ( Heart Gold & Soul Silver), Hoenn (Ruby,Sapphire & Emerald), Sinnoh(Pearl,Diamond & Platinum) Unova (Black & White) and a few from Distant Land but i need more room cos im trying to breed dream world pokemon at the moment.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Re: Pokemon Box 2 for Wii & Wii U

Post by Pikachu3828 »

I am actually quite surprised with the limited amount of extra storage you have in Black/White if you've gone for the full Pokédex, although I don't see another Pokémon Box on the horizon. Diamond/Pearl at least had Pokémon Ranch.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Pokemon Box 2 for Wii & Wii U

Post by Haru Totetsu »

We are in desperate need of a storage system. I mean for one doing a Nuzlocke challeneg passing Pokémon over from game to game is easy, and you won't hit the limit of the boxes because the amount your allowedto catch is limited, but for thoe aiming to "Catch em' All"...its pretty much impossible to keep em' all...