mario story

This forum is for competitions, quizzes, trivia, giveaways and much more using Pika Points.
Robo Pika
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

mario story

Post by Robo Pika »

[font=Comic Sans MS] [/font]whoever does the best mario story gets 5 pika points. it doesn't have to be really long because it's only a biginer story comp
Go Pikachu

LegendaryRockMaster
Pallet Town

Post by LegendaryRockMaster »

Mario had just reached Bowsers castle when he was suddenly confronted by two Peratroopa Koopa's. Sucking up his courage he charged startling the Koopas into retreating into their shells. Giving them a shift kick he sent flying and continued his way to Bowser.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

Upon finding a small Goomba, Mario was just about to stomp on it until a Magikoopa turned it into a huge Goomba. Upon realizing a simple stomp wouldn't get rid of it, Mario found a tall pole to stand on, where he jumped above the Goomba and ground-pounded it, where it was squished and eliminated.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mario covered his ears as the baby wailed. "Don't u ever shut up?" he shouted as Luigi flew in. Luigi shouted, "Mario, quick! Bowser's falled on hid back and we're all kicking him! C'mon!" Mario shouted, "I'm SO there!" As the pair flew off, a Drifloon flew in and kidnapped the baby.
Meanwhile...
Bowser shouted, "DARN MY GENE POOL!" As Mario and Luigi kicked him. Mario muttered, "I can't help but think we've forgotten something..." Then he remembered! He jumped up and shouted, "OH, S***! THE BABY!" Luigi shouted, "We're SO dead!" Then they dashed off. As they flew nervously around, they saw the baby, safe and sound, at the Drifloon orphanage. They took him home, and he became Lario. Mario became his uncle, and Lario and mario had lotsa fun together.
THE END
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

Umm, This contest is 7 1/2 months old and the creator hasnt come on in ages. Its not happening.
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.