New mario character

This forum is for competitions, quizzes, trivia, giveaways and much more using Pika Points.
Robo Pika
Viridian City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

New mario character

Post by Robo Pika »

Make up a new mario Character.Describe the character.Tell me it's name.if it is an animal tell me what animal.I will donate 6 pika pionts to the best made up mario character.

Little Pika
First Pokémon!

Post by Little Pika »

Marik is the name of my character.He looks like a yellow mario with a sword and a bow + arrow.He has the following powers:fireball,quad jump,spin attack,quad kick,thunder,slash, :lol: eat, :lol: sleep :lol: ,snatch,drink :lol: ,lure.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Don't post more than one message in a row, Little Pika, much less the exact same message.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Dark Shocktail
Viridian Forest

Post by Dark Shocktail »

Name: Benji
Species: Yoshi
Colour: Navy

Personality: Benji is very shy due to a defect he has suffered from birth - he cannot lay eggs. Other Yoshis have taunted him mercilessly for this and it has caused him to become a recluse. He does have a heroic streak but immediately regrets getting involved and will often flee into darkness again. He won't stand for injustice or bullying - despite not being able to fight back against his own demons - and can be protective of those he considers a friend.

History: Ever since his birth, Benji has been rejected as a freak. The Yoshi herd he was born into taunted him mercilessly, excluding him and whispering rumours. He eventually couldn't take these comments and attacks anymore and fled into the pipes, vanishing into the darkness below.

He swapped his purple shoes to black ones to hide himself better in the inky darkness. He continues to live down there but has taken it upon himself to help travellers, lost or otherwise, through the pipeways. One day, he was walking by one of the entrances where something hit him hard on the head. Benji was about to dismiss this as another attack from a Yoshi, when he discovered that the object was an egg. He took care of it and calls it Ayumi.

Attacks: Despite his lack of eggs, Benji is still a force to be reckoned with when provoked. His heavier boots provide strong kicks and one of his signiture attacks is a hard Drop-Kick from above. He can also stomp hard enough to create cracks in the ground.
My cheeks are overloading, my teeth are bared and I have a target painted all over you...

WARNING: My internet sometimes has a fit and dies unexpectedly. Blame it on Windows!

Robo Pika
Viridian City

Post by Robo Pika »

Little Pika:10/12
Dark Shocktai:10/12l
Go Pikachu

tatty*1
Pallet Town

My character

Post by tatty*1 »

well how bout this:

yori-20 years-human

blonde hair thats spiked out with a shoulder hight braide, watery blue eyes,
she wears knee high black boots with no heel, short cream combat shorts with a thin blue strap top that shows off part of her tummy.
She'll kick * with her crossbow plummer attack, this contraption can convert into anything into elemental attacks. but she is also handy with mending anything.
She join mario and friends after her partner was kidnapped by koopa and wanted to stay after the succesful mission.

Her Partner
genji- 56 years old- animal

Genji is a lilac tiger with blue dragon wings with red stripes, genji breaths ice-fire but when there is a problem with any enemies she is good for tranportation, either by speed, flying or even teleportation.
But this quite being is quite deadly, espcially how she is short tempered, never get her pee'd off or she could end up seriously hurting you. but thanks to her friend she calms down, eventually. hehe

Genji has been together with yori since she was born and kept watch over her as a guardian and she protects yori no matter what danger there is.
*note-Genji 56 y'old means around about 16 in human years.
to live is a great adventure and to die is another part of life

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

Name:Chario
Spiecies:Human
Color:Blue
History: Like wario. But fatter. and lazier. and sleepyer.
Powers:Sleep. Eat. Fart. Atomic Piledriver!!!
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

P.S. Chario likes onions.....
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

tatty*1
Pallet Town

okay

Post by tatty*1 »

when does this cpmp finish or did i enter too late?

Robo Pika
Viridian City

Post by Robo Pika »

tatty*1:10/12
Meeper50:10/12
Go Pikachu

Meeper50
Viridian Forest

Post by Meeper50 »

Pick a winner darn it!
Laugh My Minions! :D :D :D SILENCE! :( :( :(

thekid958
Viridian Forest

Post by thekid958 »

name:jake-age17-yoshi.
color: blue.

darknessboy96
First Pokémon!

Post by darknessboy96 »

This is fun!Make up a new mario Character.Describe the character.Tell me it's name.if it is an animal tell me what animal.I will donate 6 pika pionts to the best made up mario character.

Name: Drake
Description: His hair is spiky and he wear a blue jacket and a pair of long blue pants.He is a boy with a bad attitude.He never listen to everyone excepts himself.He can be annoying,crazy,funny and even pityful.He carries an ancient sword given by his father and a spell book given from his mother everywhere he goes.He loves to eat and sleep!(Like Me!)
That's all!!

tatty*1
Pallet Town

k

Post by tatty*1 »

this is the first time ive done this im good at rpg's but not character bio's let the other guy have it they're only points after all

JMan10992
Cerulean City
Cerulean City

Post by JMan10992 »

Character Name:Blaze
Species:Yoshi
Color:Red and black
Ability: Throwing flame eggs

Bio: Blaze is an evil yoshi. He works under Bowser. He is more powerfull than he lets on and can easily deafeat bowser. He is planing to over power Bowser when he is at his peak in his career as a villian.

History: Blaze is Yoshis evil older brother except Yoshi doesnt know him because his parents put him up for adoption when he was young because of his evil ways. He then swore revenge on his mother and father. One day while he was planning how to revenge himself Bowser adopted him and raised him (very poorly) and made him his minion.
Pokémon Diamond FC: J-MAN/3866 4909 7808
MY DIAMOND TEAM