Beginners Pokestories Contest

This forum is for competitions, quizzes, trivia, giveaways and much more using Pika Points.
Pikapal24
Viridian Forest

Beginners Pokestories Contest

Post by Pikapal24 »

CONTEST!
Level:Beginners
Type:Writing
Topic:Pokemon

Little Pika
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Little Pika »

Intro
One quiet night in pika town when every pokemon was asleep,a bunch of mightienas sneaked in. They wanted food so they had crept into pika town to steal a baby pikachu to eat. A near by charizard saw them and roared to alert the resedents. They all managed toget into the pika fort apart from a 6 year old pikachu who was called superchu because he had once fallen off a cliff and climbed back up when he was 2! The mightienas pushed him off the cliff and been found by a blissey who took care of superchu. After 5 years he said to the blissey "I have to go home but I can take you with me" The blissey replied with yes. So superchu began hie quest to his home.

Superchu-biginning

Superchu was walking along the river bank when he noticed a struggling squirtle clinging on to a tree on the rapids. Superchu also noticing one Blastoise in distress,it turned out that the Blastoise was the squirtles mum.She promised to get him across the Burning plains in return, which Superchu needed to get to his home town,Pika town. Just then Superchu had an idea :idea: . He called his friend Charizard then he asked him if he could fly to the log and rescue squirtle.When Charizard had done this, the Blastoise thanked him and made her promise. The promise was to take Superchu across the Burning Plains. :) When Superchu crossed the Burning Plains he said goodbye to the reunited family then he left the area with another friend.

To be continued.......
Last edited by Little Pika on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Pikapal24
Viridian Forest

Post by Pikapal24 »

A sample is ok.I rate yours 8.5/10

artart
First Pokémon!

Post by artart »

pikachu and topsy-turvy land

one day ash and pikachu decided to take a walk andcapture pokemon and ash thought it would be a piece of cake and thenhe bumped his head on a branch and he found a horsea on the grouond it was actualy a ditto! then ash tried to capture it and then it transformed to an tyranitar then it became a snorlax exactly when it transformed the nit went back to tyranitar and then it was heavy tubby and well rocky
pikachu used thuderbolt and it didn't work then agility no effect???!!?!?!?!? then of course team rocket was back and pikachu used thunder team rocket says bla bla bla
then ditto is gone it trans formed in an articuno then used fire spin.ash said ash confused and then drooled on pikachu.
the end

Pikapal24
Viridian Forest

Post by Pikapal24 »

erw!4/10

Robo Pika
Viridian City

Post by Robo Pika »

charmanders first battle

One day charmander had fineshed his training and he asked his trainer if he could have a battle. His trainer said yes, so they walked to the battleling academy. Charmander was so excited. He was againt treecko. The referee blew his whistle and the battle started. Charmander remeberd every thing he had been taght and was in the lead but then treecko took over and was in the lead. Treecko got charmander on the floor and thought he won but charmander got up and used his best move on treecko. Treecko was down and charmander won. Everybody was screaming yay for charmander.
charmanders trainer was very proud of him. When charmander and his trainer went bach home pikachu and some other pokemons were asking if they could be friends with him.
THE END

Robo Pika
Viridian City

Post by Robo Pika »

when are you gonna tell us who the winner is
Go Pikachu

Baby Pika
Pallet Town

Post by Baby Pika »

Pika Town
One day Pikachu was walking on the road and he bumed into squrtle."Are you Pikachu?" squrtle asked. "yes i am"replied pikachu."why are you not in Pika Town?"asked squrtle."Thats where all the pikas are meant to be in".
"do you know where it is?"Pikachu asked."No sorry i don't"replied squrtle.
Pikachu looked everywhere but could not see Pika Town but he could see Pichu.Pikachu went to Pichu and asked him if he knew where Pika Town is.
"Sorry Pikachu i don't know where it is but i could help you"Pichu said. "I guess you can help me"Pikachu said.So the two pikas looked and looked for Pika Town and saw Superchu."lets ask Superchu if he knows
anything.They went to Superchu and asked "Superchu do you know where Pika Town is"."sorry no.ihave no time looking i've got to save the world"said Superchu."i could help you"said Superchu.
end of part one

Mod Edit: Double Posting DONT DOUBLE POST
2nd Post:
part two Pikia Town

Pikachu,Pichu and Superchu were looking and lookingand Pichu bumed into Charmander and asked him ir he knows where Pika Town is and he said yes."you got going strait and you will find it"said Charmander.So the 3 pikas
walked strait until they saw a gate which had a lable saying pika pika. so they went inside and they saw another lable which had an arrow and next to it said Pika Town and they followed the arrows untill they got to a door which said pikas only and they went inside it and saw a million pikas.
end of part two
Last edited by Baby Pika on Wed 14 Feb, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Little Pika
First Pokémon!

Post by Little Pika »

Superchu-part 2

After crossing the burning plains Superchu now had to cross the rocky cliffs. While he was walking towards the rocky cliffs he had heard a fearow he and blissy found out that mightienas had took her baby, then Superchu had a illosion that showed him that the mightenas were hiding in mount thunder. He told them what he had saw. When they reach mount thunder fearow and blissy barred the entrance while Superchu went in and quickly made friends with a magneton and a electrode whos babies had also been kidnapped by the mightenas. So they ganged up on the mightenas and paralayzed them they took the babies back. The fearow flew superchu and blissey across the rocky cliffs. After crossing the rocky cliffs they found a map and found the remaning obstables in their path tey were murky swamp,lost cave,mightiena city (aka trouble) and then home!!!
Last edited by Little Pika on Sat 17 Feb, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby Pika
Pallet Town

Post by Baby Pika »

hey little Pika whats wrong with copying 1 little idea

Robo Pika
Viridian City

Post by Robo Pika »

Little Pika wrote:Oi copy cat please stop now!
Baby Pika wrote: so what if icopeed you
Pika Town
One day Pikachu was walking on the road and he bumed into squrtle."Are you Pikachu?" squrtle asked. "yes i am"replied pikachu."why are you not in Pika Town?"asked squrtle."Thats where all the pikas are meant to be in".
"do you know where it is?"Pikachu asked."No sorry i don't"replied squrtle.
Pikachu looked everywhere but could not see Pika Town but he could see Pichu.Pikachu went to Pichu and asked him if he knew where Pika Town is.
"Sorry Pikachu i don't know where it is but i could help you"Pichu said. "I guess you can help me"Pikachu said.So the two pikas looked and looked for Pika Town and saw Superchu."lets ask Superchu if he knows
anything.They went to Superchu and asked "Superchu do you know where Pika Town is"."sorry no.ihave no time looking i've got to save the world"said Superchu."i could help you"said Superchu.
end of part one
Mod Edit: Double Posting DONT DOUBLE POST
2nd post:
Superchu-part 2

After crossing the burning plains Superchu now had to cross the rocky cliffs. While he was walking towards the rocky cliffs he had heard a fearow he and blissy found out that mightienas had took her baby, then Superchu had a illosion that showed him that the mightenas were hiding in mount thunder. He told them what he had saw. When they reach mount thunder fearow and blissy barred the entrance while Superchu went in and quickly made friends with a magneton and a electrode whos babies had also been kidnapped by the mightenas. So they ganged up on the mightenas and paralayzed them they took the babies back. The fearow flew superchu and blissey across the rocky cliffs. After crossing the rocky cliffs they found a map and found the remaning obstables in their path tey were murky swamp,lost cave,mightiena city (aka trouble) and then home!!!!

Pikapal24
Viridian Forest

Post by Pikapal24 »

RoboPika:9/10(nice!)
BabyPika:0/10(You're not supposed to copy.I did like it though.)

Baby Pika
Pallet Town

Post by Baby Pika »

has Robo Pika won

Pikapal24
Viridian Forest

Post by Pikapal24 »

five more entries...

Cress
First Pokémon!

Post by Cress »

Introduction
Many years ago, wondrous creatures: Pokemon, were created. Before Poke Balls ever existed, people used Pokemon for Evil. Only a few would be sensible enough to not abuse Pokemon. These few would fight the people who abused these Pokemon. The Pokemon would return to their natural habitat, somehow. Years after, a war broke out. An army of soldiers and Pokemon destroyed a once peaceful village. It was a mournful day. Many lives were lost, habitats were changed, and war only got worse. Many people were tired of these villains. They grouped up to stop this threat. They planned for years, and finally came up with a device that would allow people to catch Pokemon, and bond with them. After creating this, they fought back using the Pokemon. The enemy Pokemon returned to their natural habitat, and everything was peaceful, once again. But, who was to say that this peace would remain forever?

Story
So, were here where a Pokemon Trainer is doing another Pokemon Battle, and of course, is winning. This boy is named Cole. He is seventeen years old, and dreams of becoming a great hero. "Pikachu, Tackle!" Cole shouts. "Politoed, dodge it and use Pound!" Felin, the enemy trainer commands. The Politoed hits hard. "Pikachu. Are you alright?" Cole asked. Pikachu groans and gets back up on his knees. "Good, Pikachu! Now, Thunderbolt!" Cole smiles. Politoed tries to dodge, but, Thunderbolt was too quick. Politoed fainted. "Darn! I'm out of Pokemon. Return!" Felin sighs. "Oh well, guess you won, Cole. Here you go, 3192 Poke. Not alot for me, anyways. I'm rich." Felin sweats. "Thanks. I've got to get some Poke Balls for me and Milk for my Mom." Cole runs off to the shop. Upon entering the shop, he said to the manager, "Hey, Ran. I've got the Poke. 3192. Enough to get, um, about 10 Poke Balls for 2000 Poke, and Milk for 1000 Poke. Good. That'll leave me with 192." Ran, the manager, hands Cole the Poke Balls and Milk. Cole exchanges the Poke with him, then leaves. "Now I've got to head home. Mom must be waiting for me." Cole pants. He quickly jogs home on his knees, and finally reaches home. He takes one final breath, carrying the heavy Milk and Poke Balls. He entered the house, and yelled, "MOM! I'M HERE!" His mother starts walking down the stairs. "So, you have the Milk?" She asks. "Yep. Here you go." Cole says. "Exactly what I wanted. Thanks, Cole. It's a really big help." His mother replies. "Your welcome." Cole says. He leaves the house, and hears a commotion in the center on the town. He rushes to it. "Hahaha! Surrender all of your Poke and Pokemon!" The mysterious guy demands. "I-I..." The boy whispers. "Hey, who the heck do you think you are?" Cole yells. "Me? I'm Kirkon, the ruler of evil. I'm going to destroy this stupid village after getting this kid's Pokemon." Kirkon smiles. Kirkon punches the boy, and steals his belongings. "My stuff! Wahhh!" The boy cries. "How dare you!" Cole shouts. "Now, let's see. Haha! Charizard, Tyranitar, and Swampert. Perfect to destroy the village. Go, Swampert." Kirkon babbles. The Swampert comes out, doing some sort of cool pose. "Now, go! Hydro Blast this whole village!" Kirkon demands. "Go, Pikachu! Thunder!" Cole shouts. The Thunder dosen't effect it, but it distracts the Swampert. The Swampert growls at Pikachu. "Pikachu, Agility! Now, Quick Attack!" Cole commands. The attack makes Swampert dizzy. "That's it, kill the trainer! Don't bother with the dumb Pokemon or village!" Kirkon fights. Swampert gets ready to attack Cole, but Pikachu knocks it out using Quick Attack. Swampert fainted. "Thanks a lot, Pikachu. If you weren't here, I would be dead." Cole compliments Pikachu. "Darn! Grr! Go, Charizard, kill all the villagers!" Kirkon attacks. Charizard starts to use Flamethrower on people. Pikachu once again interferes. These people were burned, sort of, but are still alive thanks to Pikachu. Pikachu takes Charizard's snout, and use Thunder Blast. It knocks out Charizard. "Okay, how annoying. Tyranitar! Hyper Blast the core of this village!" Kirkon babbles. It his the core, and everything rumbles. "Pikachu, use everything you've got! Thunder Star!" Cole determines. Pikachu finds his strength... He uses all his power on Tyranitar and Kirkon. Kirkon vanishes, and Tyranitar, somehow, vanishes, too. The boy got his Pokemon back, and Cole went on to become of the greatest heroes ever...

It could have been alot better, but, it's not really supposed to be too long, and I'm tired as heck. xD