Prizes forum FAQ

This forum is for competitions, quizzes, trivia, giveaways and much more using Pika Points.
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Prizes forum FAQ

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Here is a quick rundown of some common questions you may ask when browsing this forum.

What are Pika Points?
Pika Points are the forum currency.

How do I view how many Pika Points I have?
You can view your Pika Points by browsing any post you have made and looking down the left hand column, or by clicking your profile button. Alternatively you can click on your username in the "Who Is Online" box. Ultimately the information is displayed on your user profile, so anyway you get to it you can see your Pika Points.

How do I give Pika Points to others?
Pika Points are valuable but need to be moved around to keep the community going! To give someone Pika Points find a post of theirs and under their Pika Points amount is a donate link. Alternatively click their profile button and you will see a "Donate" link under their amount in the profile. The following page is self-explanatory!

How do I earn Pika Points?
With the exception of the following forums:

General chat
Bugs & errors
Your website

You will recieve 1 Pika Point for each post you make. You will know if you earnt a Pika Point for your post because it will inform you of such once you have posted the message.

So I can spam the forums to recieve lots of Pika Points fast?
No! Aside spamming being against the rules, there is a limit of 25 Pika Points that can be earnt from posting within 24 hours. You may still post but you will not recieve Pika Points for doing so. Moderators can also edit your Pika Points count and so deduct your Pika Points if you are found doing so. If you suspect someone is posting messages for the sole intent on earning Pika Points, please PM a moderator and provide a link to such a post.

What can I do with my Pika Points?
Aside host your own competitions with them and buy things from user shops such as custom avatars and signatures, you may also buy things from the Official Pika Club Forum Shop!
Last edited by Pikachu3828 on Sat 08 Dec, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

A question:

Post by miradapurple »

Can we post and sell our own pokemon in the prizes forum? like for 10Pikapoints I'll sell you a male dratini. that stuff.

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Yes, you may. I haven't yet decided how to order such things, but for now if you want to use Pika Points for anything use this forum

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

So can we use Pika Points for selling Pokemon in Trading Post?
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

No, until I get some organisation only use Pika Point related matters here, so sell your Pokémon here.

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

art?

Post by Secreyes »

Can we get pika points from posting pictures?
and can we get pika points from editing?
and S.P.A.M. is one word/ useless post right?
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

Pikachu90000
Pokémon master
Pokémon master
Location: The People's Democratic Sovereign Elitist Commonwealth of the Union of Cascadia

Post by Pikachu90000 »

Let's see.
Yes
no
No/Yes
Have questions regarding about The Pika Club? The Pika Club Guide and FAQ

Secreyes
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Secreyes »

Pikachu90000 wrote:Let's see.
Yes
no
No/Yes
Thanks!!! :)
Secreyes... Kindrindra's final form...
My fav webs:
The pika club:[Alredy here!] dmw''s RPG:http://s13.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_Kan ... hp?act=idx
My Fave Poke''s!: Umbreon!!! :Umbreon: Togetic!!! :Togetic: (Maybe Pika... :Pikachu: )

Phoenix Fire
First Pokémon!

Post by Phoenix Fire »

And, speak of the devil and the devil appears. here is one N00b/ SPAMMER/*BEEP*/*BEEP* and n00b. did I mention that?

Any way,

Can we make shop involving pikapoints in the trading post?

darkanime94
Viridian Forest

Post by darkanime94 »

i dont think so

Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey

Post by Pikachu3828 »

Oops, I apparently didn't notice that question all those months ago when it was was. Sorry. I doubt the person that asked the question will still be looking for the answer, but not, the RPG uses Cash for currency and the forum uses Pika Points. They are two independent currencies that can't be exchanged between each other.