Prizes forum rules

This forum is for competitions, quizzes, trivia, giveaways and much more using Pika Points.
Pikachu3828
Code Monkey
Code Monkey
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Prizes forum rules

Post by Pikachu3828 »

This forum has been created with the intent of allowing ordinary members to create their own competitions and allow people to compete in them. However, alongside the Rules and Regulations, some other rules also apply:
  • If a prize is offered, it must be given to the winner. If not, the prize will be forcibly removed and given to the winner.
  • The competition must comply with the Rules and regulations
  • Competitions and prizes must remain onsite. For example, you cannot create a competition about the best drawing on deviantart.com. Similarly, the prize must remain on site, using Pika Points. For safety reasons no real-life items may be given as prizes.
  • Competitions must be winnable. You cannot post a competition that is impossible to win.
  • Shops are allowed but prices must be consistent between users - you cannot charge someone more or less than someone else because you like/dislike them.
  • Games are allowed but the rules of the game must be posted clearly in the beginning in the first post so there is no confusion and rules may not be changed from that point onwards.
  • When a game is finished, make a post at the end clearly stating so and PM a moderator to get your topic locked to avoid confusion.
  • You may charge entry fees but if you do you must keep a list of players so that users may be reimbursed should anything happen
  • You may not discriminate against any users and disallow them from your game/shop without a good reason (and that reason should be sent in a PM to me or a moderator to be approved)
  • No one word games are allowed. That is to say, quizzes made up of individual questions, each one being posted, answered and replied to. This defeats the point of the forum. If you make something like a quiz, have all the questions ready at the beginning and ask them all at once.
Actions that are forbidden
The list below states what is not allowed in this forum and what will earn you an immediate topic locking and possibly a Pika Points deduction and warning.
  • Begging for anything
  • Cheating or scamming
  • Ignoring individual topic rules set by the topic author
  • Posting for things when you do not have enough Pika Points.
  • Bribery
  • "Guess" competitions where, such as "Guess what song I'm listening to", "Guess what I'm thinking" etc are forbidden because they are monotonous and are too easily manipulated and the answer is too easily forged. However, "Guess what will be in post xx"-esque competitions are allowed as they are provable, however the post # must be no greater than 50 and you must somehow achieve it without spamming

Favourites: :Gyarados: :Tyranitar: :Zangoose: :Drapion: Image

Red: 151/151 | Gold: 247/251 | Fire Red: 376/386 | Heart Gold: 493/493 | Black: 649/649

Please do not PM me about bugs on the Adoption Agency. Instead, make a topic in the bugs forum.