Nucleolus Town - Delibird is Missing!

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Nucleolus Town - Delibird is Missing!

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

[OOC: Here is the start of the RP Playground RP. Sign-ups are always open, just head to the sign up thread and make up a character]

It’s an exciting time in the Town of Nucleolus. In a few short days, it will be a special holiday in which presents are handed out between people who care for each other. Children get new toys from their parents, wives and girlfriends get jewellery from their loved ones, friends hand out tokens of their friendship. And it all starts off with the highlight of the event, the town’s Delibird, which flies around town and randomly hands out presents to those it deems was good this year. It’s said that those that receive a present from Delibird will have a year of good luck.

But this year, something has happened to the Delibird.

The scene in the Pokémon Center is the usual one you’d find any day of the week. Pokémon Trainers passing through treating their Pokémon, checking their supplies, working out with their travel companions what they are doing or where they are going next. Some are catching up with the latest news on the big screen while others are making phone calls using the public call system. But the scene stays anything but typical when several police officers led by Officer Jenny walk into the center.

“OK” Jenny shouts at the top of her lungs “Nobody moves and nobody leaves.” She turns to the officers “You two, stay outside… and somebody find me Joy!”

“I’m here” Nurse Joy walks out of the back area and stumbles around the main desk heading towards the police mob. “Stay calm everybody” she says out to all the trainers confused and worried in the Pokémon Center before getting up close to Jenny “Do you have to turn this into a crime scene?”

“This is a crime scene” Officer Jenny calmly replies “And everyone in here is a suspect”

“Do you really believe someone would steal a Pokémon and then hang around here?” Joy whispered so as to not panic anybody

“Anything is possible” Jenny replies, leading Joy to the back area of the center. “I’ll need a list of everyone who has been in today who isn’t currently still here.

“That shouldn’t be too hard. I don’t think there was anybody who has left town”

“Except maybe the thief” Jenny mutters to herself.

Joy leads Jenny through the back area of the center to an examination room. “Here it is.”

“This is the room the Delibird was being treated in?” Jenny asks, starting her investigation of the room

“The same room it’s always in for its annual examination. It finds comfort in that.” Joy muses for a minute “It gets agitated if its put into any other room”

“Isn’t that a bit strange?”

“Not really” Joy replies “It’s a picky Pokémon in everything it does, its food, its habitat. And of course the people it gives its presents to.”

“So go through what happened.”

“Well, I had started my examination of Delibird as I do every year. An emergency suddenly came through that I had to check on, so I gave Delibird a treat.”

“Why did you give Delibird a treat?” Jenny interrupted

“Well, Delibird worries when it’s left in the room alone,” Joy explains “so if I have to leave, giving it a treat calms it down.”

“What is this treat?” Jenny asks, still looking around the room at various things

“Something Ivan made up, Delibird really likes them” Joy shows Jenny a container of little Poké treats. Jenny takes one and puts it in an evidence bag.

“Ok, then what happened” Jenny questioned, going back to looking around the room.

“Well, after I’d dealt with the emergency, I came back and Delibird had gone. That’s when I called you”

“Any chance it flew out of the window?” Jenny asked

“Maybe, but the window was defiantly closed when I left Delibird and I don’t think it can open the window.” Joy deduced.

“Maybe” Jenny thought out loud as she looked at the lock. “Especially since the lock has been broken from the outside”

“So it has been kidnapped” Joy said, shocked at the thought

“It looks that way.” Jenny said, leaving the room. “A couple of my officers are going to go through that room with a fine tooth comb to find clues, I’m going to question everyone in the center and you are going to get me the list of everyone who has been in to the Pokémon Center today.”

“I hope your not expecting to close the Pokémon Center while you do all this” Joy said with a mix of worry and annoyance “You can’t keep people who have Pokémon in need out of the Center”

“Of course not” Jenny replied “After all, it gives me more suspects to question” For the first time since she entered the Pokémon Center, Jenny raises a slight smile.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Nucleolus Town - Delibird is Missing!

Post by LordLucario123 »

Adam and his Totadile, Neptune, were shoved to the side by police entering the center as they tried to exit.

"Hey, kid," spoke a husky officer, "don't you hear Officer Jenny?! Sit down and don't move!"

"Sheesh..." muttered Adam, following the officer's request.

Adam sat down on a couch with Neptune, and next to him was a young man, around 20, heavily focused on a book. He hesitantly turned to the man and said, "Excuse me sir, but-" he paused for a moment, aware that he broke the man's concentration, "...but do you know what's going on? 'Cause I'm absolutely clueless. I just came here to call my parents who are on a research trip and-" "The town Delibird is missing. This place is a crime scene, and we're all suspects. I overheard Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny talk about it," replied the man in a low, but quick voice, and he turned back to his book. "The town Delibird is missing?! Oh jeez, that's not good... well, um, thanks." Adam said, then turning back to Neptune with a worried look.