Mystery of Blazis Island

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Mystery of Blazis Island

Post by Kikyo »

Michael's fur went straight up.
He was very, very angry.
Kirche, too, became angry at the kid's attitude.
"Permission to use Psychic on him?" Michael asked.
"Sure. No one criticizes Clinton like that!"
"Good...."
With that, Michael used Psychic on the kid,
twirling him around in the air.
Image Image

Animalxerman
Viridian Forest

Post by Animalxerman »

"Hmm... Noone seems keen to help. I guess they've got their own problems, bu--"

Before John could finish his sentence, he felt a slight Tug on His Hoodie. He looked down to see Bubbles. The Azumarill Motioned to John to Follow it.

"Whoa.. What are you doing here? I told you to keep an eye on the Kid."

Bubbles Nods, and Motions to John again. John Nods, And the Azumarill skips back in the Direction where they found the boy. When John arrives However, He notices the boy is already awake, And being spun around Violently in a Psychic Wave. He notices it is being done by an Espeon, Who looks extremely Angry. He also notices a Young Girl around the Same age as him.

"Hey, What are you doing??" Asks John

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

This kid insulted me and my Umbreon, who's missing!" Kirche told the boy angrily.
"I was only trying to help him. That was no way for him to act!"
Image Image

Animalxerman
Viridian Forest

Post by Animalxerman »

John backs away slightly from the Girl. She seemed angry, And it would probably be for the best if he didn't end up like that other kid.

"I'm Sorry. I didn't realise he insulted your Pokemon.. Speaking of which, Had any luck finding it? Maybe if the three of us search together, We might be able to find it. Besides. Apparently Strange things have been going on. All Three of us would probably be safer as a group, For now at Least. And 18 pokemon are better than 6."

He waits for the Girl to respond, While Choo-choo curiously looks at the Espeon, Who glares at him. He retreats to safety behind John.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

Kirche calmed down.
She couldn't let her anger get to her like that.
"I'm sorry," she told John. "I didn't mean act all scary like that."
She signaled to Michael, who- very reluctantly- released the kid he was flinging around.
Kirche blushed, trying to put on a cute face, too.
"Sorry about that..." She muttered, holding out her hand to help the kid up.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Hmmph." Nehme stood up on his own and pushed Kirche's hand away.
Kitri then spun dangerously close to Kirche, who backed off immediately, then sprayed a Water Gun at Michael's feet; Michael cleverly jumped back a bit to avoid it.
"Another time, Kitri," Nehme told his pokemon, who was clearly ready for battle. "Our primary concern is healing Onyx now."
Nehme and Kitri left before any more attention could be attracted to them (although it was really too late for that).

At the Pokemon Center, Nehme had to wait 20 minutes before he could meet Nurse Joy, because the line was so long.
"Wow," she exclaimed, when Nehme brought out his injured Rotom. "I've never seen a pokemon like this before."
"I found Onyx while I was exploring an abandoned mansion in Sinnoh," Nehme explained. "He's a ghost type. Do you think you can help him?"
"Well..." she mused, examining Onyx. "Probably. He doesn't have any actual wounds, though, it seems. What happened to him?"
"I-- I don't remember, honestly."
"Well, it looks like he was hit with a Dream Eater attack while sleeping. You're looking pretty tired yourself. Are you feeling all right?
Nehme blushed. "Y-- Yes, I'm fine." He quickly changed the subject. "Why is it so busy here anyway?"
"People are trying desperately to access the PCs and Telephone lines we have for convince here because cellular devices don't seem to have any service... but both of those applications are down. You won't be able to switch your pokemon with the PC for phone outside of the island for the time being."
"Really?"
"Mhm. It's pretty inconvenient considering the circumstances. Anyway, I can have your pokemon feeling fine in... about a half-hour."
"Sounds great. Thanks."
Joy smiled earnestly, then took Onyx into the back room.

Nehme exited the pokemon center to search around for more clues as to why the games have been cancelled. Isn't that what he was doing before, though? He wasn't quite sure...

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

Kirche, hurt at how someone could be so mean, began to search for Clinton.
After a while, she found him-unconscious and near-death.
"Clinton!" Her and Michael called at the same time, running to him.
Kirche picked him up and began running towards the Pokemon Center,
ignoring the other boy who had come to her.
Image Image

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

OOC: Man, I leave for a month and everyone starts posting again. Just my luck. XD

-Back at Shawn and Drake-

"Right, being caught on arrival might hurt our chances of success." Drake replied.

-----------

A few hours of walking later, they could see the stadium from where they stood on a hill. Drake groaned as he sat down, his legs felt like solid lead. "Okay, so what do we do now?" He panted, taking a bottle of water out of his backpack.
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.