Mystery of Blazis Island

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Re: Mystery of Blazis Island

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

The main path from Dodrio Plaza to Magneton stadium was a peaceful walk. Shawn had been enjoying it, walking casually at a relaxed pace. He used the time to contemplate on why the tournament had been cancelled. There were many theories and rumours going around, but he wanted to get to Magneton stadium to see if the one the cook had said, about the building being unsafe, was true.

If it was true then it would be likely entry to the building would be restricted… it would also explain why the tournament was cancelled. Of course, that wouldn’t explain why the Pokémon contest was cancelled, or what happened to the port after the announcement of the cancellation. This, of course, led Shawn to think that there was another explanation to what was going on

After a while, Shawn started to see another boy walking towards him, on the way to Dodrio Plaza most likely. The boy had an Espeon walking besides him and a Vibrava flying around him. When Shawn got to Drake, the boy walking towards him, he flagged his attention quickly.

“Hey, is Magneton Stadium much further?” Shawn asked
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

I wonder why the tournament was cancelled...even the ferry is down. It couldn't have been a coincidence, could it..? Not that it's much of a problem for us....Spout can take us back to the mainland easy. Though I was so looking forward to that competition. . .

Some five or so minutes later, Cleo spotted two people. They were both surrounded by Pokémon, so she automatically assumed they were trainers. Heh, so I'm not the only one here. Maybe they know why the tournament was called off... She approached the girl with a Raichu and said, "Hello there! Sorry to bother you, but I have a little question--"

Cotton tugged on her pants to get her attention. "Pluff puff."

"Huh? No, I'm not going to ask for a battle.. let me finish first," she snapped, half-glaring at her Jumpluff.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Kikyo »

Kirche chuckled at the jumpluff.
"Hello, I'm Kirche," she introduced herself.
"I'm not sure who this is yet...
I only got here a few seconds before you did...
Um, what were you going to ask me?"
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

[OOC: Zen! Pikapower! Seavicky! That's your cue!]

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

OOC: Cue taken, sorry for absence.

Drake was shaken out of the woodland silence by the trainer who he had crossed paths with. "Uh, no, it's about half a day's walk that way. We were just coming back to Dodrio Plaza to see what the other trainers were up to," he replied. Drake took a look at the trainer, "He's going to Magneton Stadium? He doesn't look in the mood for a battle...Oh well, better warn him.".

"If you're planning on going to Magneton Stadium," Drake said dismally, "you shouldn't bother. They won't let anyone within two hundred feet of that building.". Drake told the trainer of how he and his pokemon had tried to get past the guards, from simple sneaking to distraction tactics. Drake finished his tale, shaking his head, "We got thrown out every time.".
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

After listening to Drake’s story about getting thrown out of Magneton Stadium numerous times, Shawn looked to be in deep thought for a moment.

“Hmm… if the rumour I’ve heard about the stadium is true, then it would explain why they don’t want people inside the building.” Shawn looked at drake with a sly grin on his face “Of course, there are still ways of seeing inside the building”

Shawn started to walk down the path again, looking at drake as he did “You’re welcome to join me, if you’re still interested.”

“I knew the cook was being optimistic when he said Magneton Stadium was an hours walk from the plaza” Shawn started to think out loud as he looked back down the path ahead of him, “but still half a day to go? That just can’t be”

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Drake took an instant liking to this new trainer. He held a quick conference with Mystic, "He looks like he knows what he's doing, unlike most of the trainers we've met. Let's go with him."

Mystic agreed immediately, "No harm in trying again, and with more help we just might make it in this time."

Drake caught up with Shawn with Mystic right behind him. "We'll tag along with you. You're going to need all the help you can get," Drake smiled. Then he turned to his pokemon and said, "I'm going to recall you guys, we might need your help when we get there and you'll all need your energy."

Mystic and Mirage obediently held still for Drake. Soon he and Shawn were the only ones on the path.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name," Drake realized, "I'm Drake".
ImageImage

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

“I’m Shawn” the trainer said, giving a handshake to his new friend Drake.

“I appreciate the help, though my first thought isn’t to try and get into the stadium itself. I’ll explain more when we get closer to the stadium.”

Shawn thought for a moment about what would happen if his plan didn’t turn up results. “Of course if you can think of a way past the security and get into the stadium, we could still need to get inside”

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Having a backup plan was second nature to Drake. He began relating his team's most successful attempt. "Well, one of our plans nearly worked." Drake started, "Mirage was the decoy, buzzing around the guards' heads while we tried to get inside. The only problem was, wherever I go, Mirage tries to follow me."

At this point, Drake smiled and shook his head, "So once I got past the guards, Mirage followed me inside. The watchmen were right behind her.".

Drake walked a few paces, then realization shone on his face. "But, if I stay outside and you go in, Mirage won't follow you!" Drake was getting excited, "Then you can find a back-way into the stadium to let us in.".

Drake turned to his newfound friend, "What do you think?".
ImageImage

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

“It’s a good plan” Shawn said “Though finding a back way in not guarded could prove a little tricky.” He shook his head to get rid of his negative thoughts “Guess will cross that bridge if we have to”

“As soon as we can see the stadium we’ll stop walking.” Shawn stated after a few moments of silence “I plan to take a look inside the main part of the stadium, but to do that, it would be better if no guards could see us, so we’ll stand away from the stadium”

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

Jack stared around at the stadium for a few moment, recalling what he had just seen.

A trainer...with no Pokémon? Sunglasses? A black jacket..?

Other trainers were creating rumors, and were staying very close the the stadium, fearing that if they walk away they might miss something. Curious, Jack stayed also.

What's happening here?!

Animalxerman
Viridian Forest

Post by Animalxerman »

With Full Stomachs, John Began to train his pokemon, allowing them to unleash attacks on the smaller wild pokemon that roamed the area. Suddenly, He heard a sound coming from within a dark part of the Plaza. He could only make out part of the noise.. 'Star... Star...'

Curious, He began to near the Junction, As the noise became clearer.. 'Starmie.. Starmie..' It sounded like a pokémon calling for help. He went down the dark alley, To see a Starmie standing over a boy.. The boy didn't seem to be much older than John. Maybe a few years at most.

'Whats this?' Asked John

'Star.. Star Star Starmie!' The Starmie replied rather erratically. It appeared quite worried about the boy, Perhaps it is the Boys pokemon..

'Oh God.. I wonder what happened.. I had better get him out of here, Quickly. I'm gonna look for help. Bubbles, Keep an eye on Him and the Starmie'

The Azumarill nodded, As John went out into the streets looking for somebody to aid him..

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Why does make face feel... wet?
Splash!
Nehme sat up quickly.
"That's enough!" he shouted.
Kitri, his Starmie, and an Azumarill, both of whom were spraying him with water gun, had ceased.
"Where am I?" he asked, as he stood up and brushed himself off.
"Miee," Kitri replied. He gestured to the two fainted pokemon, Onyx his Rotom, and an Umbreon, behind Nehme.
"Oh!" Nehme rushed over to and knelt down in front of Onyx. "Wow, he's completely fainted. Guess I'll have to take him to the Pokemon Center..." he said before returning Onyx to his pokeball.
Turning back to his Starmie, Nehme said, "I usually don't like you coming out unless I say it's okay, but I guess it was a good thing this time..." Nehme's eyes caught the curious-looking Azumarill standing next to Kitri. "Who's your friend?"
"Zuu!" the Azumarill perked up.
"Do you have a trainer?"
"Zuu!" the Azumarill repeated. It started skipping away happily.
"Guess we should follow it," Nehme told Kitri. And they both left the alley behind Azumarill, leaving the fainted Umbreon behind. . .

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

OOC:
So SeaViky and Pikapower aren't replying.
I've waiting long enough, I'll just continue the story.

BIC:
Kirche answered the question, and the girl walked away.
The other girl just continued to ignore Kirche,
who finally realized she had fallen asleep.
So, Kirche continued onward to search for the boy herself.
Finally, she found him.
He was pefectly awake, and following an Azumarril.
"Oh, I'm so glad I found you!" She told him.
"I saw you in that building, fighting some haunter,
which put you to sleep, and sent Clinton in to help,
but it was really dark, and he didn't come out for a while,
and then Michael analyzed the area and said there was no sign of anyone...
So I ran to find help, but no one was around to help,
and I've been looking for you all this time!
What exactly happened,
and have you seen Clinton- my umbreon- around anywhere?"
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"What are you talking about?" Nehme responded, offended. "I haven't battled anyone recently. The tournament's closed, if you haven't heard. And besides, I'd never lose to a Haunter. I'm a psychic-type trainer." He proudly gestured to Kitri, his Starmie, floating behind him. "You're obviously confusing me with someone else, and no, I haven't seen any filthy dark-type monsters around here. Now if you'll excuse me..."
Nehme ran, catching up to the Azumarill.