A map to be made

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
LiquidFox01
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 3051

A map to be made

Post by LiquidFox01 »

Leamas walked for what seemed like a hour now, from a lonely clearing to a forest it was night. The moon stood out in the sky pale as death, and the stars helped light the empty sky. He noticed a few pidgeys perched up in a tree fast asleep, Umbreons were running throughout the forest; the night was calm so Leamas decided to sit down against a tree and watch the forest.
Last edited by LiquidFox01 on Sat 27 Dec, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please help me get a platnium flag by adding me and PMing me your freind code :)

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Re: A map to be made

Post by seavicky95 »

Miku woke up.
She was in a forest, but the Flareon could not recall falling asleep in such a place. She began sniffing around, hoping to catch a familiar scent. A Taillow flew out of a nearby bush and startled her. She had never seen one before.

LiquidFox01
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by LiquidFox01 »

His eyes were drawn to a Flareon, a unusual site in a forest such as this one. Most likely a traveler or a trainer's pokemon. Leamas stood up, "Hi there." He said as friendly as possible.
Please help me get a platnium flag by adding me and PMing me your freind code :)

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by miradapurple »

Confusion. She was engulfed in it. 'Where am I?' The last thing she remembered.... What was the last thing she remembered?

Panic. Missing parts of her memory that just would not fill themselves. 'What is my name?' The question pounded inside her. Being without a name.... Almost as if she was nonexistent. 'I know I know it. But what is it?' She stumbled to her feet when she realized that she was lying on the ground.

Fear. 'What is to become of me? A creature without a name, without a purpose, without a sense of self?'

((OOC: FAIL. xP ))
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

She looked up to see a large figure looming over her. He was at least twice her size.

"H-hello," she stammered.

Uh-oh, I sense trouble. . .

LiquidFox01
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by LiquidFox01 »

(OCC: xP)

"Do you know where we are? ... I'm kinda new to the area." He spoke bluntly. He looked up at the trees and saw Noctowls were staring down at them.. as if they were waiting for something.

pikapower06
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by pikapower06 »

Light blue hues of orbs washed their glow across the open field as she awoke in the new field, lost and confused. She closer her eyes, shaking her head, and trying to get back to sleep as if it was nothing at all, and it would all wash itself into oblivion if she only pretended it was gone. She knew, of course, that she could do this, and there would be nothing left to be had of the matter, if only she were to try at just that. She sighed, taking in the smell of the land, kicking a leg out of involuntary quick movements of the muscles within the body.

Time...time was needed. With time, she could buy back the cave. She would buy back the jerk who had been controlling her for the past two years, but with it she would have her cave. That cave was where her parents were born and raised. She grew up in that cave, and felt it only right to die in that cave. She needed her cave back. She would be very put off if that cave didn't appear in the next few seconds.

She didn't want the jerk, though. They could keep him, if they needed some sacrifice. And, if she could find someone to watch the cave and make sure it would not go to ruins with the guy there, in it so very much alone, she wouldn't have been so put off about the journey to the place, but alas that wasn't the case at all. So, she demanded she be returned, then chastised herself for the demanding, and wished and hoped she would be very shortly...

After several, very long, very arduous minutes, she opened her eyes again, the feel of the soft green grass still tickling her flesh. She shook her head, sneezing a moment. and drew herself up. Nothing about her screamed 'forest lover'. At least...that she knew of...
Pokemon -- Roleplaying -- Fun!
Come start your journey today!
It's fun, AND we're active!

miradapurple
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by miradapurple »

She attempted to calm herself. It was too late to change anything.... so she might as well make an attempt to familiarize herself with the area. Taking a few humble stebs forward, the nameless Absol plodded through the grass.
I like fruit-flavored tea. : )

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

The Flareon relaxed her tensed muscles. He didn't sound hostile, but she remained cautious, prepared to run away at a moment's notice.
But Miku was curious. What was a Typhlosion doing in a forest? It could be a trap.

"No, I'm afraid I can't help you there. I'm lost as well, you see," she answered, trying to sound friendly in case he was a possible ally.

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau

Post by zen »

Water... Water everywhere... So dark... So quiet... Where is everyone?...

Splashed by the river's cold, lapping waves, Sombir woke into consciousness. He was laying in the river bank of an unfamiliar place. He tried to get up, but his legs collasped under him. A sharp pain suddenly ran through him as blood started to flow into his limbs once again.

Sombir waited for circulation to return to his legs, and was able to stand after a few minutes. He studied his surroundings. All he could see around him, besides the river, was grass. Sombir looked farther into the distance, and saw what looked like the edge of a forest.
The moon glowed above him, lighting the cloudless sky. Sombir's rings were glowing beneath his wet, muddy fur. Sombir frowned, "I don't want to give a signal to unwanted visitors...". He used the river mud to his advantage, covering his fur with a layer of dirt. His rings were now barely visible.

He knelt next to the river to have a drink. As he was gulping down the life-giving water, questions formed in his mind: "How did I get here? Where is here? What happened to the concrete streets?". He stopped drinking and took another look around. A more important question entered his thoughts. "Where can I find food?"

Not knowing where he was, Sombir simply chose a direction and started walking. The tall grass bent wherever he stepped. "Good, now I know how to get back to the water".

Edit: OOC: As of Jan 14: Is anyone out there?
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.