Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Post by LordLucario123 »

Just before the Aipom was able to slug Majira, Claude stopped him. "Listen, you both shut up." "Hey yo-" "That means you too, monkey." "Hey your a monkey al-" "I said shut up, what part of that can't you understand." The Aipom stood silent. "All right, here's the deal... sorry, Majira, this is gonna hurt for a few." Claude Mach Punched Majira in the stomach so hard, he coughed out the apple. "Listen you want the apple? Well, too bad. We need it. But, you can have the seeds." Claude scratched out a part of it, and took the seeds and threw it at the Aipom. "Go plant a tree or somethin'. Let's go." The Aipom stared at the four pokemon, leaving. "Better alert Honchkrow..." The Aipom moved swiftly through the forest.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Ohhh..." Majira moaned as he fell to the ground, unconcious.
Makura rolled his eyes as he strolled up to Majira and dropped an Oran Berry in his mouth. Majira woke up promptly.
"Hey!" Majira stmped to Claude, and snatched the Perfect Apple out of his hands. "Humph."
"Well, I guess that solves that problem..." Makura shook his head. "Let's get going."
The group advanced three more floors during which they had seen no other pokemon.
"Don't you think that's odd?" Makura asked.
Majira, naturally, didn't pick up on this abnormality. "What do you mean?"
"We haven't seen any other pokemon in at least 3 floors."
"Really?"
"Yes, we're on floor 10 now, so we're almost there, but we should still be careful..."

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Hey... Vaughn... why are you so quiet? I expected you to babble about the woods and stuff." "Uh, cuz' there's a group of Aipoms following us when we first entered the woods. I though you knew...?" Vaughn replied. Claude slapped his forehead. "Vaughn, you're an idiot. Why didn't you tell us?!" "Umm, well that, er... I dunno, really." Claude slapped his head again. "Well, I think they stopped following us after you punched that other Aipom."

They went up two more floors and ended up in a medium-sized meadow. "Wait, hide behind a tree or bush!" The four did and they saw a Forretress, a Honchkrow, and some Ambipoms and Aipoms. They heard also heard the outlaws talk of their plan. The Forretress started talking. "All right, the plan is starting to work, we sent one of our Aipoms to spy on the guild members in the actual guild, he found out the guildmaster really likes perfect apples, and now we have found out there's four of 'em. Pesky kids. Anyways, we're gonna send out teams to find them and hopefully, get rid of 'em." The conversation lasted for a while, while the four pokemon eavesdropped. "Ok, I'll send three teams out, while two teams will stay here with me and Honchkrow. Split!" The teams all moved in different directions, luckily not in the ddirection where they were hiding. "All right guys, let's do this!" Claude whispered. He and Vaughn jumped out and attacked. Vaughn, you Makura and Majira take the Aipoms and Ambipoms, I'll take Forretress!" Vaughn used pursuit, just in case he get's attacked. (pursuit in the mystery dungeon effect, where it counters.) Claude kept running in circles around Forretress, rapidly using Ember. "This is SO easy! Man!" claude smiled. "Stupid kid!" The Forretress shouted out. "Really? I think I'm pretty smart." Claude stopped. "Yeah, a smart-aleck!" "Yeah, I know, thanks, I am smart." "No your a smart aleck kid! Nevermind I ain't messin' with you with words!" The Forretress was so mad he was thrashing around, and even hit some of his teammates. "All right, we just gotta finish this guy and the rest!" Vaughn shouted over the fighting.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

"What the..."Kkalil muttered. They had come all the way to floor ten,
beating up any pokemon that got in their way, without any problems.
"Cheryl," she turned to face the Chicorita. "Where's that Nidoran?!"
"I think I saw him dash ahead," Cheryl told her.
"What?! It's level seven, for gods sake! We should be protecting it!"
kalila nd Cheryl ran ahead to catch up to the nidoran.
Turning a corner, they ran smack into a honchcrow!
"Ahh!" Cheryl called, looking up at it.
"Hey, watch where you're going!" Kalil called.
"Guys! Be careful!" Nidoran had rejoined their group.
The honchcrow just stared at the three, his beak turning into a sly grin.
He opened his wings, and....
"Aaaaah!" The three scramed, as they were swept away by the honchrow's whirlwind,
and scattered throughout the floor, separated.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Too ametuer," a voice from behind Claude said. Suddenly, Claude felt as though his limbs were locked; he couldn't move. "Do you like that?" Honchcrow asked. "That's a special move I learned called Thunder Wave. You won't be able to move for a while.
As Honchcrow was taunting the incapacitated Claude, Forrestress used Rapid Spin, thowing off the flames that had surrounded him.
Honchcrow addressed Forretress, "Sir, it seems that there are other teams in this dungeon searching for our treasure. I've sent them away, but they'll regroup soon and surely come back; we won't be able to handle all of them."

"Uhh, Makura. I think Claude's having trouble," Majira told him.
"I'm kind of busy myself."
Makura and Majira were keeping five Aipom at bay with their Water Gun and Vine Whip, and seemed to be struggling to do so.
"I think we should unleash that secret technique we've ben practicing."
"Yeah, there's just too many-"
Suddenly one Aipom swiftly ducked underneath a Vine Whip, rushed up to Makura, and slugged him with a Fire Punch.
"Uh, oh." Majira said to himself as the five Aipom approached.

"I see... Then we'll have to retreat for now. You disrupt them with Whirlwind and we'll let the Aipom handle them." Forrestress decided.
"Understood." Honchcorw flew high up into the air and flapped his wings powerfully, causing a Whirlwind that blew all of the pokemon out of the battle scene, expect for Claude. "You've been spared for now," Honchcrow told him, but you can't do anything while you're paralyzed, and your freinds are far, far away now. I don't think we'll see each other again, ta ta."

Honchcrow grabbed Forretress with a feet and flapped his wings vigorously, lifting both of them into the sky, and they flew off into the distance.

"Owww!" Majira moaned as he got up off his back and looked around. "Where did that wind come from, and where am I?"
"Excuse me!" a small voice called to him.
Majira saw a small purple mouse-like pokemon rushing up to him. He recalled see it somewhere, but couldn't remember exactly what pokemon it was. The pokemon stopped in front of him, panting.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: lol, nice avatar Shrine.

BIC: As the whirlwind blew in, Vaughn was blown away, but, luckily, his pursuit was still in effect and partially reflected. The wind blew the Honchkrow, causing it to drop Forretress. "AhhhHHHHHHHHH!" The Forretress dropped down and landed with one big thud that cracked his shell halfway open. Forretress laid down in pain. "Guhh... my shell... not only I'll faint, there's a chance I might DIE... Honchkrow... you better finish ta' rest... nuhh..."

The Aipom were left to mess around with Claude. Claude could speak, but, very slowly. "Gah... I'll... get... you... stupid... purple... monkeys... seriously... orange... is... cooler... than... purple..." Claude went on taunting them. Even if he didn't, he would still get a beating. Very slowly, his status effect started to wear off. Only though, the Aimpoms did not realize. All right... here's my chance for a suprise attack... There's five of them. "Hey... guys..." Claude talked as if he was still paralyzed, "Guess... what...?" "Whaddya want?" One of the Aipoms came close. "I'm gonna kick your purple butts!" Claude's plan spranged into action. He start off by grabbing the Aipom that confronted him and banging his head with another Aipom. Then, he pushed those two down. Next as soon as one of them tried punching Claude, he jumped up, grabbed the Aipom's head while in the air, and threw him onto another Aipom. The last Aipom just ran around, not even trying to escape. Claude jumped behind it and Mach Punched it. He threw all the Aipoms in one big pile. "Dang. I never knew I could do that. And even though and got hit like, a ton of times. Now, I just need to find some Oran berries and Vaughn, Majira and Makura... great."

Vaughn ended up on the tenth floor, near a waterfall. "What the heck was that?! Man, and where's the others? Oh man, oh man..." Vaughn ran around, looking for at least one of his companions. "I'm LOST! LOST! LOSSSST!!"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Hey!" the Nidoran called out to the Totodile.
The totodile was weraring a guild badge,
so the Nidoran was sure he'd help him.
"Can you help me find the Pikachu and Chikorita I was with?
They were helping me find a Secret Slab.
We were really close, when a honchcrow came out of no where!
It used whilwind, and we were all separated...
I don't think I'll stand a chance alone!"

Meanwhile, Kalil was busily dashing around.
She was looking for Nidoran;
Cheryl could last on her own,
but if Nidoran got into trouble,
the mission would be over,
and there would be no Secret Slab for her.
In the distance, she saw a Pokemon from the guild.
It was a bulbasaur... Kalil forgot it's name.
Something with an "M," maybe.
She approached, hoping the Bulbasur had seen the Nidoran anywhere...

"Eeek! I'm lost!" Cheryl called.
Nearby, she heard someone else:
"I'm LOST! LOST! LOSSSST!!" the voice called,
but she couldn't see anyone,
since the weather had changed to fog in this area.
"Hello?" she called, walking towards the voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the guild, Chatot was discussing with Wigglytuff
possible canidates for the overseas expedition.
"We can't possibly take everyone,
no matter how much you want to,"
Chatot tolf Wigllytuff,
who hadn't seemed to comprehend that.
"We'll have to leave almost half the guild."
Image Image

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Where'd them 2 go? We've been following them but they seem to of vanished in that whirlwind." Squirly talked to Eeveon as they looked around.
"We're lucky we didn't get seperated then... do you think it was a fight? Some kind of struggle?" Eeveon replied
"Possibly... maybe our target did it? Lets look for someone to see if they know!" Squirly said, "HELLO? ANYONE?"
Honchcrow was listening to them and whispered to himself, "they're looking for me?... hehe they stand no chance.
Little did Honchcrow realise, Eeveon's great hearing alerted him of Honchcrow, "I think I see someone over there!" Eeveon ran off away from Honchrow with Squirly shortly behind him, Honchcrow not daring to give chase in fear of giving himself away, if Fortress was found it'd be bad.
"Honchcrow was close by Squirly! But he's not following us, but he's confident, what do we do?" Eeveon said, anaware of what was behind him.
"Ummm Eeveon, I think we just ran into a monster house of Aipom... HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!" Squirly screamed for help as the Aipom pounced.
Eeveon was quick to dodge, kicking sand at the Aipom while doing so, "Get out of here!" Eeveon called to Squirly.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"You must not have good guardians," Majira told Nidoran. "Well, I guess I can help. I'm looking for someone too... You haven't seen a Bulbasaur around have you?"
Nidoran shook its head.
"Well I guess we'll have to search this entire floor then!"

After about 10 minutes of wandering, Majira plopped himself on the floor suddenly. Nidoran seemed annoyed. "What are you doing?"
"It's time for a snack!" Majira pulled out his Explorer's Kit and withdrew an apple from it. He ate it hastily.
"C'mon, let's go!" Nidoran said impatiently.
"Fine, fine."
As Majira stood up, a Pineco jumped out of the bushes. It landed between Majira and Nidoran. "You aren't getting our treasure!" it shouted. Pineco began to glow.
"Uh oh." Majira commented to himself and he ran away, leaving Nidoran alone to endure Pineco's Explosion.

{OOC: Makura is unconcious.}

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Owww.... that hurt," Nidoran moaned, "How am I okay?!"
Nidoran shrugged at the puzzle, then ran to catch up to the Totodile.
"You're not a very good guardian, either!" he called.

"Huh?" Kalil asked. That wasn't a good sign.
A reviver seed had just transformed into a plain seed as she took inventory,
checking to make sure no items had blown away in the whirlwind.
The change of a reviver seed meant Nidoran was probably in danger.
She had to find it fast!
She jumped up without finishing the check,
not noticing the bag of apples she had left behind.
She continued towards the bulbasaur.
maybe he was asleep, she though.
After all, he wasn't moving...
"Oh. My. God." she said, as she reached it.
The bulbasaur was unconscious!
She only had two reviver seeds left,
but she had reached the destination floor,
so she risked using one on the bulbasaur.
"Are you okay?" she asked, as it awoke. "What's your name?"

Cheryl was still running in circles,
looking for the pokemon who had screamed
"I'm LOST! LOST! LOSSSST!!"

Back at the guild, Chatot was discussing with Wigglytuff
possible canidates for the overseas expedition.
"We can't possibly take everyone,
no matter how much you want to,"
Chatot tolf Wigllytuff,
who hadn't seemed to comprehend that.
"We'll have to leave almost half the guild."
Image Image

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

Hello, this is just a quick reminder to all involved in this RP to
POST.
Please.
Image Image

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

ooc: Yeah, sorry about my two week absence from the forums... anyways, I'm back.

Bic:

Vaughn heard footsteps really close by him. Or did he? He was too dizzy to walk. "Man, that BETTER be somebody from the guild..." Vaughn crawled over to the direction the footsteps were coming from. "Heloooo? Anyone there? Hellooo?" Vaughn managed to stand up a bit and walked a little further. Suddenly, BUMP! He bumped into another pokemon and fell to the side. He saw a green pokemon, but he could not make of it, because of the fog. "Are you from the guild?!" He called out.

Claude thumped a tree and some berries fell out. "Oh man, I'm tired..." he sighed while eating the berries hungrily. "Jeez, even all my items I kept with me are gone... UGH! Well, that's great... where am I gonna find someone?!"

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

ooc: I was giving LL a chance to post, I hate it when I'M left behind, so I shall not be unfair to others! :D

bic:
"So you're looking for our leader Honchkrow? Well forget it, you're going down right now!" an Ambipom said, obviously in charge of the Aipom.
"They're with Honchkrow!"
"Change of plan, no run, we end these guys now!" Eeveon charged at Ambipom ready to fight.
"Ok, Lets do this!" Squirly spat water out at some of the Aipom, "Water gun!"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

OOC:
Shrine's gotta post!
Two of my Pokemon depend on his Pokemon.

BIC:
"Hey!" Cheryl called out, as Vaugn bumped into her. "Oh... hey, are you the Pokemon that called for help? I'm Cheryl. What's the Problem?" She tilted her head to get a better look at him. "You're an awfully odd looking Chikorita. Did you fall in Nuclear waste or something?"
Cheryl hadn't realized, in the fog, that it was a treeko she was taling too, and assumed he must have been a chikorita, since Vaugn was green, like her.
Continuing, Cheryl said, "I've lost my group. It seems you have, too, so... let's help each other look!"
Before the treeko had a chance to answer cheryl's questions, she was pulling him down the corridor of trees, looking for her partners.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"You lived!?" Majira asked Nidoran bewildered. Majira was actually disappointed; he didn't like to go on missions with clients; they were too much of a hassle to gaurd, and could never actually do anything helpful.
Nidoran shrugged.
"Well... whatever. I think we need to go find some place to hide out until we can find my partner, or we'll keep getting ambushed like that." Majira wandered off the path into some bushes and plopped himself on the ground.
"I think we should be safe here."
The Nidoran followed, manuvering around a few thorn bushes before sitting down next to Majira. "You got separated from your partner?"
Majira stood up, and waltzed over to a nearby tree. He shook it until an apple fell. He picked it up, moved back over to where he was sitting before, and started munching on it,
"At least you can't ever starve here!"
Nidoran seemed to be getting impatient now.
"Well?"
"Oh yeah. Some bird thing used a super strong Whirlwind on us while we were trying to catch an outlaw. That's how we got separated."
"Was it a Honchcrow?"
"Maybe. I can't really tell a difference between any bird pokemon."
"Well, I got separated from my guides when a Honchcrow used Whirlwind on us."
"Really?"
"Yeah." The Nidoran looked around as though he suspected they were being spied on. He spoke more softly now. "Don't tell anyone else, but I'm here to find a ledgendary Secret Slab, and I think that Honchcrow is hiding it and plans to something evil with it."
"Evil?" Majira whispered.
"Yeah. Rumor has it that Secret Slabs have the power to summon super powerful ledgendary pokemon."
"Whoa! Cool!" Majira said a little too loudly.
Suddenly they heard a voice say, "What was that?"
"Uh oh," Majira whispered.
"Hey you two!" another voice said. "What are you guys hiding in there for?"
"They found us!" Nidoran whispered back, panicing.
"Just follow my lead," Majira told him, standing up.
He stepped into the clearing, where three pokemon eyes him suspiciously. The Nidoran followed shyly behind Majira.
He took one look at the trio of pokemon and horror swept over his countenance. "Team Skull!" he whimpered.
Majira recognized that one of the pokemon was a Koffing, and could've sworn he'd seen the bat-like pokemon before, but he didn't recognize the last one at all.
"What are you guys doing here?" the Koffing demanded.
"Now now, Koffing." the third pokemon scolded. "Don't be rude, these two are obviously just children that got lost while playing in the forest."
"Children?" Majira snarled.
The pokemon ignored his obviously rising anger.
"My name is Skuntank, and I'm Team Skull's leader," the pokemon bragged.
"Hey boss," the bat pokemon interrupted. "That's no child. He's got a Rescue Team Badge just like us," he said pointing to the badge on Majira.
"So he does," Skuntank asknoledged, obviously surprised. "So... what are you doing here?" Skuntank inquired suspiciously, glacing at Nidoran.
Nidoran looked surprised, then began, "We're... uh... um..."
"We're looking for some Perfect Apples for my friend Wigglytuff," Majira lied.
"I see..." Skuntank looked at both of them suspiciously. "Well, I suggest you guys get out of here as soon as you can. It's especially dangerous around here today. Those Aipom have gone wild, attacking anyone that comes near. They'll beat you up bad," Skuntank warned.
"Y-yes sir." Majira nodded and began to walk down the path in the opposite direction. Nidoran followed closely behind.

'Let's hurry up and finished our business here," Skuntank told Zubat and Koffing.
"Don't worry 'bout it boss. That guy Forretress said he'd keep the goods nice and safe until we came to get them," Koffing assured him.
"Yeah, well. All these rescue teams running around are making me nervous," Skuntank admitted. "The faster we get our Slab and get outta here, the faster we can put our big plan into action action."

~ ~ ~

Makura jumped up immediately and noticed Kalil looking at him curiously. "Kalil! What're you doing here!? It's danger--" he began to scold and then paused and looked around. He was definately still in Apple Woods but only him and Kalil were standing alone in an open clearing.
"Where're all them Aipom? And where's Majira!?" he asked, panicing.