Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Kikyo »

"Okay, Okay, that's enough!" Chatot reprimanded Kori and kip."Comeon, I have plenty more to show you...."
One by one, Chatot and Cheryl led the two to the mess hall,
Croagunk's Shop, Chimeco Assembly, and the Guldmaster's room, telling them that this room was strictly off limits.
"But I go in all the time," Cheryl said, confused.
"Well, you shouldn't," Chatot told her, for the millionth time. :The Guildmaster probably doesn't like that. Anyway, You can buy mission supplies in Treasure Town. I'm sure you two are familiar with it, so I won't be giving you a tour. So, this is the last place on the guild tour; the bulitain boards. Here, there are different jobs listed. The ones on this side are the normal jobs. The other side, however, contains the outlaw board. This is where outlaws that you must capture will be listed. If there is a job you would like, just tear the paper off the board. Each one has different rewards. When you complete a mission, bring back the paper and client and you will recieve your reward and the mission paper will be sighned by the Guildmaster, to make the completion official. Understand?"
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"You want to help with this mission?" Makura asked, surprised.
The Treeko and Chimchar nodded.
"That'll be perfect!" Makura agreed happily. "I'll meet up with my partner to get ready. We'll meet at the Treasure Town exit in 30 minutes. Is that ok?"

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Vaughn smiled. "Yes, of course! C'mon, we need to prepare also! Oh, yeah, my name is Vaughn and my partner heres name is Claude. Nice to meet you!" "All right, let's get going Vaughn, I heard that today that there's gonna be a sale at the store." The two dashed out, heading for the shop.

The special sale, up to any ten items will no matter what, will cost only 500 poke. Claude and Vaughn bought three reviver seeds, four oran berries, and three apples. "Alright! We're prepared! And also, out of curiosity, what are your moves again, Claude?" "Flame Wheel, Ember, Scratch, and Mach Punch. And you moves are Razor Leaf, Bullet Seed Pound and Pursuit, right?" "Uh huh! Let's return to the guild!"

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Meanwhile, Majira was wandering around downstairs. He was looking for a powerful fire-type pokemon to join their misdsion, not realizing Makura had already arranged for one. He noticed Chatot and Cheryl were touring two newcomers. He had never seen a Chikorita or Mudkip before. Perhaps those pokemon had useful fire moves that could beat Forretress. Majira approached them.
"Hi Chatot, Cheryl!"
Before either of them could reply, he turned toward the newcomers. "Do you guys know any fire moves?"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Post by Kikyo »

"Are you kidding?" Cheryl answered for them."Water and grass types don't have fire moves. That's impossible."
"Now, now," Chatot interrupted. "It was an honest mistake. Majira's not very good when it comes to types."
"Oops! Sorry," Cheryl apologized spunkily. "Oh! We better introduce Majira to the newcomers. This is Kip, a Mudkip, and Kori a Chikorita, like me. Kori and Kip, this is Majira,
a... uh, what are you, again? A.. T... uh, Tyranitar, right?"

Meanwhile, Kalil had spotted something out at sea. I was huge! Not a Pokemon... it looked like a giant washbin, but oddly shaped. It was floating on the water, and had large while pieces of fabric upon long poles rising from the center. "Wait... I think I've hear of those before. Could that be a ship? Wow... I better tell the guild about this!" Her dour mood had been lifted with this excitement.
Image Image

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Right before entering the guild, a Honchkrow flew in front of them. "Excuse m'lads, have you seen a Forrestress? Possibly entering the woods?" "Nope, sorry, sir. Though, we are heading torwards there." Vaughn said. "Ahem, darn. Thanks ye' anyways, lads. I'll be goin' now." The Honchkrow flew off, into the forest. "Wonder what that was about?" Vaughn wondered curiously. "Old piece of leather of you ask me..." Claude replied with a sly smile. "Heh, anyways, what now? There's nothing really left, and I'm already bored waiting, so..." "Let's wait inside the guild for now." "Whatever."

Somewhere deep in the Apple Woods...

"So, a Treeko and a Chimchar? Hmph... pesky kids, probably from the guild... Listen, even though one is a fire, we're grown adults! They won't stand a chance against us. Heck, we'll see if they even get this far!" "Maybe y'right sir, I'm just being paranoid." The two laughed off.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon and Squirly came up the hole using the ladder, "So what should we go for? A rescue or an outlaw!" Eeveon asked looking left and right, knowing which way Squirly would already be running.
"An Outlaw, duh they're more fun!" Squirly was already scanning for one as he run to the board, but he should've watched his step.
"Squirly! Look out!" Eeveon shouted but it was to late, Squirly had slipped on one of the posters that had fell off and slid into a wall near some pokemon.
"Ouch.." Squirly took a few seconds before he realised what happened, as the poster landed on his face, "That looks like one mean Honchkrow... with one sweet reward." Squirly smiled, "It's a B ranked outlaw, we'll need help, but with this price, they'll be enough cash for everyone!"

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Tyranitar!?" Majira asked, bewildered. "And you say I'm bad at-"
"Majira!" Makura called out, rushing toward him. "Let's go! I found a Chimchar that will help us with your mission."
"Chimchar?" Majira asked, confused, as Makura dargged him up the stairs with his vines and began rushing toward the exit of the Wigglytuff guild.

As they both walked briskly through the hallway, Makura explained to him how he arranged to meet Claude and his partner at the Treasure Town exit.
"... And so we're already late. We were supposed to be there 5 minutes ago," Makura finished.
"Oh... Okay..." Majira seems a little disappointed. Then he shouted, "Hey Makura watch out!"
"Huh? Whaa!" Makura he shouted as jumping out of the way of Kalil who nearly ran into him.
"Hay! Watch where you're going!" Majira yelled back to the Pikachu, but Kalil was already downstairs and out of earshot.
"I wonder what she's in a rush for..." Makura pondered.
"Doesn't matter! We have to go now!" Majira shouted back as he rushed up the ladder.
Makura sighed. "Why's he always in such a rush?" he asked himself, as he climbed the ladder and left the Wigglytuff Guild.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Everyone!" Kalil called, as she approached Cheryl and Chatot.
Out of breath, she attemptmted to explain to them what she had seen.
"It... it was huge!" she panted, finishing. "I wonder why a ship would be here?"
"Oh," Chatot replied, unexcited. "Yes, that would be the ship for the expedition.
It should be ready in a few days time. Don't forget to work hard... here," he turned to Cheryl.
"Cheryl, you go ahead and do a mission or two with Kalil. I don't think as many people
can go on this expedition as usual, due to space issues, so try your best.
And no slacking off, either!" this last comment was directed at Kalil.
"I wasn't gonna," Kalil said innocently. "Let's go, Cheryl."
"Oh... okay!"
"Remember," Kalil said as they walked off, "No running ahead.
You don't want to get in trouble. A calm approach does wonders."
"Yeah.. okay." Cheryl wasn't so spunky anymore. Kalil always treated her like a little kid,
rather than a partner, almost like she was a bratty younger sister,
always bossing her around. Sure, Cheryl was a bit younger, but not that much!
"Yeah... we have to do good on this mission if we want a spot..."
Kalil muttered. Before, she hadn't been so interested in the expedition,
but on the way back, she had overheard some people talking...
"hey, I thought you hadn't wanted to really go?"Cheryl asked, puzzled.
"Well, I changed my mind."
"Oh... how come?"
"Well... Can you keep a secret?"
"Sure."
"Okay. I asked Chatot where we were going earlier.
It's a place called the Wetleaf Jungle.
It's really rainy there, but not enough to be a rainforest.
Then, as I was heading back here,
I heard some pokemon talking about some hidden treasure there!"
"Treasure?" Cheryl's eyes got wide. So this was the reason!
"Yep. It's also rumored that a Golden Chamber exists!"
"Wow!" Cheryl proclaimed. No wonder!
Kalil couldn't resist Golden Chambers and hidden trasure.
That had been the main reason Kalil had joined the guild: to be a treasure hunter.
Many Pokemon were happy with just helping others or exploring,
but not Kalil. She only went for rewards and treaure.
Once, Kalil had even took Cheryl to raid a hidden tomb.
Kalil had found a neclace there that she never took off.
It was around her neck even now, a bright red jewl on a golden chain.
Raiding tombs was against the guild rules, but Kalil didn't care.
She hadn't been caught.
The two had reached the mission board by now.
"Let's take a few easy ones..." Kalil mused, looking over the board.
"Oh, there's two at Apple Woods. See? Let's do both!"
"Both?!" Cheryl proclaimed. "Why, those are not easy at all!
There's an A-rank and a C-rank! You know I can barely handle C.
How about this D-rank at Craggy Coast?"
"No way!" Kalil said. "You're so underconfident. You can handle this.
We do B-ranks all the time. Besides, look at the rewards."
"This one has a grass gummi and a yellow gummi..." Cheryl read.
"Yep! And we only have to capture a Spinda on floor three."
"Well, I guess that's okay. But look, this A-rank's all the way on floor ten!"
"Yeah, but the reward is a Secret Slab! See? It says to prospect with a Nidoran.
That means we can keep it! And I heard Secret Slabs are really rare!"
Kalil's eyes lit up with excitement. She collected any rare item she could find.
"Let's go!" She said excitedly, grabbing Cheryl. "There's no time to waste!"
Image Image

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Lets go!!!!" Squirly Run for the ladder.
"Hold it Squirly!" Eeveon pounced, knocking Squirly over, "We need supplies first, back to the room!"
"You get the supplies, I'll see if anyone wants to join us!" Squirly said, not wanting to go back.
"Fine, just don't go up the ladder yet..." Eeveon left for the room.
"He's taking his time..." Squirly was peering down the ladder, he saw Eeveon, "Took your time getting some lousy supplies."
"Supplies ARE important you know!" Eeveon gave Squirly half to carry as he climbed up the second ladder.
"Lets just go..."

"There's Apple woods!" Eeveon Shouted as the entrance came in sight.
"All right!" Squirly ran for the woods, followed closely by Eeveon

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Claude and Vaughn were sitting in the entrance of the guild, waiting. They've been waiting for a couple of minutes by then. "Hey, what do you know? They're here already." Claude muttered to himself. "Yup! You guys ready! To Apple Woods!" Vaughn leaped with exitement and continued to talk about the mission while the three other pokemon in the room continued to stare at him. "Hey, hey, calm down already, you're giving me a headache." Claude shook his head. Despite that, the anxious Treeko continued to ramble on. Honestly, he needs to shut up already. I've been his partner for about 45 minutes and I'm already mad... "-and then there's gonna be wurmples and si- Oh yeah, before I forget, what're your names?"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

Kalil and Cheryl had taken a bit longer than normal to reach apple woods,
due to a pit stop Cheryl insisted upon.
Kalil had been really mad.
What right did Cheryl have to stop to see her friend on the way to a mission?!
"Hey, look," Cheryl pointed ahead.
"What?!" Kalil snapped, turning to see.
Ahead, there was a group of Pokemon from the guild.
Kalil was surprised to see them there.
Just how many missions were in Apple Woods today?
"Let's go say hi," Cheryl suggested.
Kalil sighed. "Fine."
The two walked up to group of pokemon.
"Hello!" Cheryl chimed.
Kalil was silent.
Image Image

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"I guess we're not the only ones with buisness here in Apple woods.." Eeveon said to Squirly when he saw the 2 pokemon approaching.
"Hey there!" Squirly turned to the 2 pokemon, "So what floor are you heading for? We're going for around 10 to find an outlaw!"
"Must we waste time on this." Eeveon asked wanting to leave as soon as possible.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Makura, and he's Majira," he told to Claude and Vaughn, gesturing to Totodile partner.
The group entered the Apple Woods. After advancing a few floors, Totodile noticed an unusual looking apple on one of the apple trees. "Yo, Makura," he said, nudging him.
"What?"
"Isn't that one of those Perfect Apples that Wigglytuff likes?"
"Maybe. It does look different from the normal apples."
"Hey! If it is, we can save it for Wigglytuff and maybe we'll have better chances of getting picked!"
"Maybe," Makura said, tossing a Razor Leaf at the apple's stem. The apple fell out of the tree and Majira caught it.
"Hey!" a voice called. An Aipom strolled up to the four. "That's my perfect apple!"
"No it's not!" Majira exclaimed. Majira tossed the Perfect Apple into the air. It fell into his mouth and he swallowed it in one gulp.
"Majira!" Makura scolded.
"HEY! You ate MY Perfect Apple!" the Aipom shouted angily. "You're gonna pay for that!"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Floor Ten! We're gonna find a Secret Slab!" Cheryl told the Pokemon.
"Yeah. Let's go," Kalil said, imaptiently.
"Ow ow ow!" Cheryl called, as Kalil grabbed her leaf and dragged her away.
Image Image