Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Post by Robert »

"Urr... heeey Squirly... you awake?" Eeveon, the eevee was shaking the Squirtle. "How can you sleep through that Loudred's shouting? WAKE UP!"
"Alright I'm awake, just stop it Eeveon." the Squirtle stood up and walked towards where everyone was standing with his buddy Eeveon.
"I heard there's some newbies joining the guild, maybe we'll get to show them around!" Eeveon started talking to Squirly.

Ooc:
reposting characters and adding some OCs for everyone to use. (as we decided everyone still participating should do, on irc chat)

Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: Squirly
Nature: Cheerfull, though may act without thinking. Has crazy ideas sometimes, but can come out with usefull ideas in strange situations.
Other: Big appetite, but if time calls for it, can survive without food for days. Never likes leaving his friends, Eeveon being his biggest friend

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Eeveon
Nature: Shy around new people, and doesn't like situations that are social. But around people he knows, he can be quiet chatty. Also brave, and can think logically and quickly in difficult situations, making him valuable
Other: Sticks with Squirly, as they have known for as long as they can remember, joined the guild when Squirly joined, as Squirly claimed new friends would be there.

OCs

Pokemon: Butterfree
Nickname: Freefree (but often just called 'Free)
Nature: Always happy, tries to make lots of friends, sometimes with people that are clearly bad.
Other: Joined the guild looking for friends and some adventures.
Guild Job: Explorer

Pokemon: Charizard
Nickname: Tatsu
Nature: Fierce, easy to anger.
Other: Doesn't like idle chit chat, has injured many previous guild members.
Guild Job: Transporting goods, and rarely, pokemon.

Pokemon: Gardevoir and Gallade
Nickname: Gard and Gally
Nature: Both have a strong sense of justice, though the Gallade is angered slightly quickered
Other: They're twins, but they evolved differently, and were employed by the guild for their sense of justise and their psychic and physical powers.
Guild Job: Security
Last edited by Robert on Wed 17 Dec, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Makura stared out the window looking at the sunrise of the ocean. To him, it seemed so ordinary now, but when he first started, he remembered how amazed he was the see the ocean right outside of his window. "Oh!" He turned to his partner Majira leaning against the wall silently with his eyes closed. Sleeping.
"HEY! YOU TWO! It's time to... OH! You're ALREADY awake?"
"Yeah. I am, but he isn't," Makura replied sarcastically, gesturing at Majira.
"WHAT? He's sleeping while STANDING?! Well... ANYWAY, it's time to get UP!" And with that, Loudred left.
"Ahhhh..." Majiora said tiredly. "Why does he talk so loud?"
"I don't know... Anyway, we should probably go now," Makura told him.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

"Hey Kip, you ready to go or what?" Kori asked anxiously as she nudged her blue partner.
He shook his head disapprovingly. "Of course I am, you airhead! Or did you not notice me waiting here patiently for you?"
Kori sighed. "Whatever. Let's hurry. I heard that guard isn't too friendly with late members..."
Ending their little chat, the two Pokemon scurried off towards Wigglytuff Guild.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

"WAKE UP!" Loudred called to Kalil and Cheryl. "You're LATE!"
"Ugh," Kalil, a pikachu, moaned. "I don't wanna move..."
"Come on," her friend Cheryl, a chikorita, told Kalil. "We're already late as is. Being more late will only get us yelled at more."
The two dragged themselves into the morning meeting hall. Cheryl arrived sooner than Kalil, despite her broken paw. Kalil was always lagging behing everyone.
"You're late!" Chatot called, as the two entered. "AGAIN."
"Sorry, sorry," the two muttered, as usual.
"Anyway," Chatot continued, "I am pleased to announce that soon we will be going on an expedition! This one is across the sea, and I hope you will all do your best! In a few days time, the Guildmaster will be selecting a few lucky members to go on the expedition! Good luck, and try your best to do good!"
Image Image

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Another expedition? We went on one a few weeks ago." Eeveon Whispered to Squirly, "And what about the newbies? Where are they!"
"Who cares!? WE'RE GOING ON AN EXPEDITION AGAIN :D" Squirly reply eager for the expedition, "I hope I get picked!"
"What about me?" Eeveon asked.
"What about you?" Squirly was slightly puzzled.
"Don't you hope we both get picked?" Eeveon sighed.
"Oh... yeah whatever, I hope we both get picked!"

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Wow! Another expedition already?!" Majira shouted as he entered the hallway behind Makura.
Makura wondered how they were to get 'across the sea' in the first place. Not everyone here was a swimming water-type like Majira.
"Uhh, Chato--"
"Dude!" Majira interrupted him. "We have to get picked! We're working extra hard and--"
"Don't worry about that. It's just going to be like last time. Wigglytuff will just decide last minute to bring everyone along. That's what he does every time." Makura told him.
"Oh."

Just then, Wigglytuff came down from the upstairs. "Good morning everyone!" he said happily. "I have an announcement to make: two new friends are going to be joining the guild today!"
"Oh REALLY?" Loudred asked. "Then just who ARE they?"
"Uh... I don't know. They're not here yet," Wigglytuff said sadly. "But they're supposed to be here today." Wigglytuff turned to Diglett. "Let me know when they get here, so I can give them a happy welcome, ok?"
And with that, he stolled back to his room.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

"There it is! The Wigglytuff Guild!" Kip panted as he hurried up the hill.
"Ah, I see it too!" Kori shouted to him.
At the entrance, they were confronted by a not-so-jolly Loudred. "Do you two understand what time it is?" he said through clenched teeth.
Kip trembled. "Uh, er...it's her fault!" he yelled and pushed past the startled guard.
"Hey, wait! KIP!" Kori chased after him.
Loudred stared at them in disbelief.

Inside the guild, Kip kept running until he bumped into Diglett.
"Hey, Wigglytuff! I think the newcomers are here!"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"W-wait! Guildmaster!" Chatot called, chasing Wigglytuff, who was on his way to his room.
"I would highly advise against taking everyone on the expedition this time....
After all, the ship's really small, and I doubt everyone would fit..."

Meanwhile, Kalil and Cheryl were excitedly chattering away about the new expedition.
Or at least, Cheryl was.
"Oh, I really hope we'll get to go!" She said.
"Yeah?" Kalil replied. "I dunno, that leg of you'rs may hinder you..."
"Hey! Why do you always have to be so mean?" Cheryl pouted. "My leg's never been a problem before." Cheryl's paw had broken on one of their earlier missions, and hadn't healed properly, leaving her crippled. However, because of her hardy nature, she had worked hard to train on it and strengthen it so that she wouldn't be a hinderance. "Besides, you're the one who's always lagging behind!"
"Whatever," Kalil replied. "I don't really want to go across the sea, anyway. maybe we should volunteer to watch the guild."
"Hey, come on! I bet it will be fun!"
"Eh, I dunno about that...."
"Of course it will! You're awesome at missions! I bet it will be a breeze for you, as usual."
"Mmhmm." Kalil walked off, in the direction of Treasure Town.
Cheryl sighed. She knew that the two of them were supossed to be partners, but sometimes she wondered about Kalil. Cheryl always tried to be friendly, but Kalil would always shrug her off like that. In fact, Kalil didn't really get along with anyone in the guild. Sometimes Cheryl wondered what made Wigglytuff decide that Kalil should be team Crush's leader.

Kalil had reached Treasure Town, but she didn't stop there. Instead, she walked past and sat on the edge of Sharpedo Bluff. She always came there to relax. Guild life could be so stressfull.
kalil sighed. Cheryl was probably going to get in the way again, if they went on the expedition. She was always leaping ahead, taking things on too quickly. It was quite a nuisance. Cheryl was childish. Kalil wished that Wigglytuff had allowed her to continue working alone; but no, she had to be partnered with a puny chikorita that had entered the guild a month or so ago, even though there were plenty of other groups Wigglytuff could have assigned her too...
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Wigglytuff appeared, moments after Diglett called out to him, from seemingly nowhere. "Yay, friends!" he called out nonchalantly.
He gestured toward Chatot. "Show them their new rooms and introduce them to the other guild members. When you're done, take them to my office so we can make them an official team."

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

Cahtot sighed. "As you wish.... Come on," Chatot told the two new members.
"Oh! I want to help, too," Cheryl called, running up.
"Fine." Chatot grumbled. "Follow me..."
Chatot and Cheryl led the two to their room.
"This is where you'll be staying for the next...
well, until you graduate."
The room was small, a little hollow at the end of of
the larger cave-like dorm hallway. It had two straw beds
layed out for them, and a little table for them to put
their things. It seemed very confortable, despite its size.
Image Image

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

"Wake up, Claude! WAKE UP!!!" "Guhh... Vaughn?" Cluade awoke, rubbing his head. He was sitting on a tree stump near treasure town. "C'mon, we gotta go to treasure town!" Vaughn said exited. "No, your an idiot, and I'm really mad!" Replied Claude. "And what makes you think I'm gonna be your partner?" "Umm... remember a year ago, at that one school we went to together? You absolutely hated everyone! And you even told me, 'if i'm not going to be any partners with these suckers, I'd have to be partners with you!'" "Oh yeah, right... whatever. Let's get going." Cluade sighed.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"What to do, what to do?" Eeveon muttered as he and Squirly walked around.
"Lets do a mission, we'll be helping a pokemon, making money, having fun and increasing our chances of being picked!" Squirly couldn't help raising his voice as he mentioned about being picked.
"Enough with being picked already T_T" Eeveon had gotten fed up of Squirly by now, "Lets just check the mission board!"
The pair headed for the ladder.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

Kori followed Chatot and Cheryl to the room curiously, with Kip lagging behind.
She peeked inside. Looks comfy. But why do I have to share with him? she thought with distaste.
Kip, having caught up by now, bounced into the room after stealing a quick glance. He began jumping up and down on one of the beds. "Cool! Thanks, you two!"
"Kip", Kori hissed, "Get down from there!"

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"I guess Chatot's busy," Makura said. "What should we do?"
Majira suggested, "Let's look at the outlaw bulliten board. I'm in the mood for some excitement."
"Oh! Makura! Come look at this!" Majira shoutedm tearingboff one of the jobs from the bulliten board.
"Oh?" Majira held it up to Makura so he could read it. It told of an outlaw called Forretress hiding out in Apple Woods.
"What's so great about this?" Makura asked.
"The reward!" Majira pointed out. "It's a Toto-fang! You know how badly I want one of those! Let's do this one, pleeease?"
"But it's a B-rank mission. Not only that, but Forretress is bug And steel type. None of my grass atracks will work, and your Bite won't even scratch him," Makura complained.
"Then what's his weakness?"
"Fire."
"Got it!" Majira shouted running down the stairs. "Then I'll just find a fire-type to come with us!"
[OOC: That's your cue Claude. ;)]

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

Vaughn was eager and ran off, with Claude trailing along. "Yo, Claude, here we are! Wigglytuff guild!" Vaughn smiled. "Yeah, obviously..." They walked in. There was already pokemon there. "Umm... aren't we supposed to be early?" Claude scratched his head. "Uh, NO! You just HAD to oversleep! Anyways, is this your first expidition with a partner, am I right?" "How'd you know, Vaughn?" "Umm... trust me, I known you for a while." Claude looked around. "Where's Wigglytuff? Isn't he supposed to be here...? Oh well, I guess I we should go check out the bulletin... hey, where'd all the jobs go?" Vaughn scratched his chin. "Hey that Bulbasaur has a job... imma go ask them if we can join them!" The two went up to the other pair.