Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2

Post by Kikyo »

"I don't know where they all are," Kalil explained. "A honchrow used whirlwind, and I got separated from Cheryl and Nidoran. I don't know where they are, but I think Nidoran's in trouble. A reviver seed already vanished..." Kalil looked down the path, a worried expression on her face. "Comeon!" She called, with a sudden spur of courage. They wouldn't be found by just standing there. She grabbed Makura by his bulb and pulled him quickly down the path. "If we move quickly, we can find them and finish our mission. I dunno what yours is, but I have to find that Secret Slab, and I think the Honchcrow was guarding it!"
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"But I can't continue without Majira!" Makura retorted. "Wait a few minutes; this won't take long.
Makura sat down and closed his eyes.
"We can't just wait here..." Kalil complained.
Makura opened his eyes and looked up at Kalil's impatient expression with a sly grin.
"What?"
Makura said nothing.
Kalil took a deep breath. The air smelled like some strange mixture of strawberry and honey. She snuffed the air again. It was an odd smell, but alluring, in a way.
"What's that scent?"she asked, expecting Makura to remain silent again.
"That's one of my powers, Sweet Scent. It's Majira's favorite smell," Makura explained.
"Ahhh!" Kalil inhaled another deep breath, understanding Makura's idea.

"Phew." Nidoran sighed. "That was close."
"They're called Team Skull right?" Majira asked. His tone carried traces of nervousness.
"Yeah, they're just a bunch of trouble-makers, and they can get away with nealy anything because they're a rescue team, so no ones bothers to stop them," Nidoran explained.
"I don't like them."
They duo rushed through the forestfor a few minutes, both silent, then Nidoran asked suddenly, "Where are we going?"
"Back," Majira told him flatly. "I can't do too much without my partner, and it's getting way dangerous around here. Skuntank was right, we should go."
Nidoran began to object, when his nose perked. "What's that smell? It smell like honey... but I don't think any Cmbee live in Apple Woods, so..."
Majira whiffed the air, it did indeed smell like honey.
"This way!" Majira pointed at another direction and started running toward the place the smell was coming from.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Hey what's that smell?" One of the Aipom suddenly said in the middle of the fight.
"What smell?" another said.
"I smell it too!"
The Aipom closed their eyes and sniffed the air, Eeveon saw this and grabbed Squirly by the shell, "now's our chance to get outta here!"
Eeveon dragged Squirly behind a bush, "Hey they vanished!" an Aipom had noticed they were gone.
"Oh no" Squirly muttered.
"Oh yes" Eeveon noticed the smell was stronger over here. "I believe this smell is the cause of sweet scent, maybe, just maybe, there's another pokemon in need of help after the whirlwind!"
The two ran off in the direction of the scent, away from the Aipom.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Makura, stop!" Kalil called suddenly.
"Why?"
"Look over there! We may be in for some trouble!"
An Eevee and Squirtle came running towards them.
"No, we're fine," Makura consoled Kalil. "I think they're a rescue team."
"That's not the problem. Look behind them."
Sure enough, as Makura squinted his eyes, he noticed a swarm of aipom in pursuit of the two Pokemon. "Uh-oh."

"I think they're close!" Majira called.
"Awesome! Now I can get the Slab! Nidoran called excitedly, rushing ahead and around a corner.
BAM. Nidoran ran smack into a Squirtle!
The Eevee that was following the Squirtle went careening into the two as well,
followed by Majira.
"Owww..,." Nidoran, who was on the bottom of the pile, moaned.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Majira!" Makura dashed over of the group and used his vines to lift him out of the pile.
"Oh, there you are! My nose is never wrong!" Majira grinned.
"No time. Turn around," Makura intructed, gesturing toward to large group of Aipom, and a single Ambipom leading the leading chasing them. "Give me the explorer kit."
Eeveon, Squirly, Nidoran and Kalil began to regroup while Makura rummaged through the bag Majira had given him. "Found it!" Makura exclaimed holding up a Warp Orb. The Orb glowed bright for a bright, then disappeared. A few moments later, the entire group was transported to another place in the forest.
"Phew!" Eeveon sighed.
"Is everyone back together now?" Makura asked.
"Uhm, no!" Kalil replied. "I still need to find Cheryl!"
"And there were two other guys with us when we came in here," Majira pointed out.
"Okay, then..."
Nidoran turned to Kalil "What about the Secret Slab?!" He said this a bit too loudly, as the others grew silent, obviously curious about the remark.
"Did he just say Secret Slab?" Squirly asked.
"He did!" Makura confirmed, casting Nidoran a suspicious glance.
"Wait, I don't get it. What's so special about that?" Majira asked.
"Well," Makura began to explain, "legend has it that there a 3 Secret Slabs. One made from rock, one made from ice, and one made from steel. Each one is said to have special magical properties, and when all three are brought together, the owner is supposedly able to summon a powerful legendary pokemon called Regigig--"
"Kalil!" a Chikorita shouted as it approached.
"Cheryl!" Kalil shouted back.
"Well that solves that problem. I suppose..." Makura turned to the group. "What should we do now?"

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Go find the secret slab for Nidoran, of course!" Cheryl shouted.
"Yeah... and fast," Kalil chimed in.
"Why fast?" Majira asked.
"Well, think about it. Such a coveted item would obviously attract many treasure-hunters. The Honchrow that blew us away earlier seemed like he was guarding something. Maybe it was the slab."
"Oh..." Makura's face shown with realization. "In that case, we ought to be extra careful, too."
"Okay, why are we just sitting around here?" Nidoran chimed in.
"He's right. Let's Gooooooooooo!" Cheryl dashed down the hallway.
"Wait! We have to look at the map!" Makura called, as the group followed after her.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

OOC:
Kikyo wrote:"Go find the secret slab for Nidoran, of course!" Cheryl shouted.
"Yeah... and fast," Kalil chimed in.
"Why fast?" Majira asked.
"Well, think about it. Such a coveted item would obviously attract many treasure-hunters. The Honchrow that blew us away earlier seemed like he was guarding something. Maybe it was the slab."
"Interesting. When we found Forretress there was a Honchcrow with him. Perhaps they're working as a pair. If so our goals are pretty much the same; we're here to capture Forretress. He's a wanted outlaw," Makura said.
"We should work together!" Majira suggested.
"Okay, why are we just sitting around here?" Nidoran chimed in.
"He's right. Let's Gooooooooooo!" Cheryl dashed down the hallway [wth? <<].
"Wait! We have to look at the map!" Makura called, as the group followed after her.

Edited. And how is there a hallway. <_> [Won't add more until Tatsu posts]

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Hey! Honchkrow is also a wanted outlaw, we're after him!" Squirly shouted as he and Eeveon dashed after the others, "So that means we're going to have to help too, eh, Eeveon?"
"Against my instinct, yes, it looks like we have to." Eeveon replied, not liking the outcome of following the sweet scent.
"Anyway, why was there such a group of Aipom, there's too many to be wild, and they had a leader, that bigger one, right?" Squirly asked.
"Perhaps they're working with the Honchkrow and Forretress... I smell something big, bigger than we all know possibly. This could be dangerous if them three are working together, if that Ambipom is an outlaw, no doubt he's with them two." Eeveon said, deep in thought.

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Great!" Majira exclaimed "With all 7 of us working together, they won't stand a chance!"

[OOC: Picking up where LL left off.]
"You... you infidel! You'll pay for harming Master Forretress." Honchcrow shouted. "Move aside," he instructed the Aipom attacking the Chimchar. "He's mine!" Honchcrow swooped down and swiped at Claude with a powerful Night Slash. The already exhausted Chimchar, consequently, fainted. "Hmph." He turned the the four Aipom. "Well!? Don't just stand there! Go get Rawst berries to heal the Master's burns!"
The Aipom fearfully sprang into action upon his command, and set off into different directions of the forest.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Whooo!" Cheryl screamed, running off towards where the Honchrow and Foretress were.
"Wait up!" Kalil called, running after her with the others.
Soon, the 7 could see the Foretress and Honchrow. A small red figure was lying near them.
"Stop!" Kalil demanded. Cheryl stopped, seeing the danger.
"We need a plan before continuing," Kalil told them. "And it looks like someone else has been trying to fight the Honchrow and Foretress. We have to make sure Claude gets somewhere safe, where he can heal."
Image Image