Land of Nightmares

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Land of Nightmares

Post by Kikyo »

Synopsis:
  • Darkrai has taken control of the world.

He has complete control over the Legendary Pokemon.

A group of trainers have gone to stop him, to abolish his rule and return the world back to normal.

As they confront him, Darkrai waves his arm, and the six trainers are caught in Darkrai's twisted dream world, where he has even more power than in the real world.

They only have each other and their top pokemon.

Can they escape this twist of fate and save the world?

Prologue:

"Now we have you!" one trainer told Darkrai, standing before him.
"Finally, the world can be relieved of your dark, despairing rule, and the legendaries will be free once again!"

"Mwahahahahaha!" Darkrai laughed. "I think not!"
A large group of highly trained pokemon closed in on Darkrai, ready to attack at the command.
He waved his hand in a dramatic gesture.
The world grew dark around the six trainers.

"Oh, god, what happened?" muttered one female, as the darkness lifted.
"Where'd Darkrai go...?"
"Oh, no!" a male said. "My Pokemon- I- I only have one left!"
The trainers gasped as they realized that they, too, only had their one favorite pokemon with them.

"Now, feel what happens when you defy Darkrai!" came a booming ominous howl from nowhere.

"...Feel what?" asked a trainer.
"Um," replied another, tugging on the other's sleeve.
"It's... the walls..."

The trainers began to panic as they realized that the walls and ceiling had slowly begun to warp and close in on them...

"Oh, no!" gasped Katrina.
"We're gonna die!
Quick, Ayame, use Head butt
at the wall! Now!"

Katrina's Delcatty, Ayame,
charged at the wall.
She hit it with a thud.

"Keep at it!" Katrina called.
"Thunderbolt!
Water Pulse!
Tail Whip!
Giga impact!"

Ayame attacked again and again,
to little avail.
The walls kept moving in,
slowly but surely.

"No!" Katrina moaned.
"Why isn't it working?!"
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"Th-the walls! They're closing in!" Makura stood up and turned to run out of teh door from where they had come.
The door had completely disappeared. Impossible! I have done so many analyses on Darkrai's abilities before we came. He couldn't possibly have an ability to change the form of matter.
"I-It's gone! How is that possible!?" He turned up, down, left, and right. They were indeed enclosed in the room. He began to panic. "We're completely trapped! How will we escape?!"
Last edited by Shrine Sprite on Fri 21 Dec, 2007 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"Aaaah!" Katrina screamed.
She grabbed onto Makurao's arm.
"L-look over there!"
She pointed to the corner of the room,
where the wall appeared
as if it was melting.
What looked like a green Cleffa
was emerging from the goo....
Image Image

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

The second the walls started to move Shawn looked around, trying to understand the full situation. Like Makurao, he’d notice the door they’d previously used had since disappeared. Seeing no alternative, Shawn did the one thing he could think of, ran against a wall and started pushing with all his might

“We’re going to need an exitâ€￾ Shawn yelled out to anybody and everybody, futilely pushing the wall, hoping that it could make even a small difference. “If we don’t have one, somebody better start making oneâ€￾ He was too much concentrating on stopping the wall that he didn’t notice the Cleffa, but Shawn’s Umbreon didn’t, and he moved into a position to defend his trainer if necessary.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

"A... a Cleffa?" he asked, bewildered. That was indeed what it looked like. The green blob had detached from the wall and had begun to take shape. It doesn't look like it could pose a threat, but you can't take risks at this point...
Makura tossed his only pokeball out in front of him, and a Porygon2 emerged from the red light. It quickly scanned its surroundings, and turned to Makura, as though it were expecting an explanation of the situation.
"Ok, Kaoru," Makura began, "You see that green Cleffa-looking thing over there?" Kaoru turned. The blob had indeed taken the shape of a Cleffa as his trainer expected. Kaoru turned back to his trainer and nodded. Kaoru was very intelligent, able to understand human speak relatively well. He could usually communicate well with Makura, depite being unable to speak.
"Go hit it with the hardest Charge Beam to can muster!" Makura commanded.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: Does our person know each others names?

Derrick was pushing againist the wall along with Shawn. It was no use, the walls kept closing in slowly on the group. Pushing the wall might be able to save us some time but man, there's probably no other way to get out of here... I guess I'll just help fighting that weird green Cleffa... Derrick took out his pokemon that held Static in it. "All right, go Static!!" Aero shouted. Static growled as soon as it came out and immediately noticed the Cleffa. It roared at it. "Ok, help out by using a Hyper Beam!" Static nodded a took a deep breathe and let out a tremendous beam.

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 468328574608

Post by seavicky95 »

Now just how do we get out of this? rico thought, biting her lip. haha... maybe this is all a nightmare. yeah, right. i could tell a dream from reality any day.
she clenched her teeth, then decided that living was better than dying a painful death. "eve! i need you to help me push these walls back, if that's even possible." nodding, the vaporeon used all its might as she slammed against the wall. all that resulted was a bruise, and the walls were gaining distance toward the trainers. "there's gotta be a way out of here somehow... we just have to look for it!" rico said to no one in particular. she turned to notice the green cleffa. what in arceus's name is that? she saw that a couple of the others had intentions of destroying, or at least damaging it.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City

Post by Kikyo »

"No, wait, guys!" Katrina called.
"I think we'd better focus on the
walls rather than the Cleffa!
I've noticed that Ayame's attacks
have been slightly denting them,
but then they repair themselves.
I think, that if we all attack at once,
we can create enough force to
blow a large enough hole to escape!"
Image Image

Yellow-Chan
Lavender Town
Lavender Town

Post by Yellow-Chan »

“What the-!?!â€￾ Alicia reached for her Pokémon when she discovered that she only had her Ditto, Dotti and scowled in anger. Not my first choice, but Ditto can at least transform, I guess this could work.
Well I’m not giving up that easily, what Pokémon do we have out now?
The trainer took a quick look around to see what her best choice was, when she turned to Makura’s Porygon2, Kaoru using Charge Beam. “Dotti, Transform into Porygon2 and take aim for those walls with Lock-On!â€￾ Not my style, but it’ll half to do…
Poli the Level 124 LM4
Get your own Glitch Pokemon at Glitch City Labs!
I'm back for the time being....

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

"sounds like a plan!" rico said and ran over to katrina and ayame. she motioned for eve and the vaporeon took aim at the wall. this better work...or else we can all look forward to dying, rico thought, grimacing and holding her breath.

WhoKnows_WhoCares
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
Custom Title: The Dark Trainer
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 438184851741

Post by WhoKnows_WhoCares »

Shawn had thought that a couple of previous attacks were intended to break through the ever closing walls. It wasn’t until Katrina spoke out about the Cleffa that he actually looked at the baby Pokémon.

‘Great, shoot first ask questions later’ Shawn thought ‘nice way to make friends.’ He turned to his Umberon, still poised to go for the Cleffa. “You heard the lady Vee,â€￾ he said to the dark type “go Shadow Ball the wallâ€￾ he pointed towards when a group was gathering “and don’t drop your guard on this Cleffa eitherâ€￾ he muttered under his breath, after all shooting a potential ally might be a bad idea, but dropping your guard on a potential enemy was worse, and Shawn always preferred having both options covered.
Member of the Umbreon Club - PM pikapower06 to Join.

Thanks to miradapurple for creating my cool avatar.

Pokémon Pearl FC: Ace/4381 8485 1741

seavicky95
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island

Post by seavicky95 »

that cleffa doesn't exactly look like it's doing anything, so why are they attacking it? rico shook her head and just hoped that they knew what they were doing. she turned to eve. "alright, try an aurora beam!" she commanded.

the vaporeon opened its mouth wide and began forming a beautiful, rainbow-colored beam.