Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

"Hmmm? What was that noise?" Mew said, curious.
"Probably just the wind" said Blooey.
"No, no. It was a call, it sounded a bit like a...Regirock! Regirock must want me! Somebody must have woken him like you did Cresselia. I think we'd better find him before we break into the prison, a Regirock is a good bodyguard..." Mew flew around, trying to locate the call. Blooey had to run fast behind, not knowing where he or Mew were going.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by LordLucario123 »

Minutes later, no Mew. "Maybe you should try using a giant rock as a signal?" Aero suggested. "Hm... good idea." Regorock started to form a giant rock and shot it up to the sky. "This should make it easier for Mew to find us." Regirock said. But, it caused some unwanted attention. The dark army town started coming torwards them. There was a big crowd. "Hey, that's the commander's kid!" Someone shouted from the crowd. "He's with the resistance?!" Another person said from the crowd. "Get them!" The Exploud from earlier said. Regirock formed another giant rock and threw it at the mob. Most of the pokemon either was seriously injured or have fainted. The Exploud ran away as he yelled, "This isn't over!! I'll make sure Darkrai gets you!"

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Mari and Kaitzune followed the Dark Side and saw a rocky Pokemon with a [whatever Aero is]. Mari got a Flamethrower-ThunderShock combo, just in case Aero was with the Dark Side. Kaitzune stood her ground. Mew suddenly flew towards them. And a bright glow enveloped Mew and the area. A strange looking humanoid Pokemon with black hair and a Pikachu fell from the sky. The humanoid Pokemon, who is really ash, groaned and rubbed his head. Pikachu groaned and saw the other Pokemon. It gasped and grabbed Ash's sleeve and tugged it. Then it pointed at the group. Ash screamed and started to run for it, then a Tangela tripped him. He saw two purple feet. He looked up, and saw Mewtwo. Mewtwo shouted, "AAAAAARRGH! A HUMAN!!!" Ash was all WTP?! and Pikachu was all O_O. Mari jumped over and created a barrier between a mob of scared Pokemon and Ash. Ash gasped. A strange Pokemon had saved him from a stampede. Mew said, "He can help us with our mission. He knows more about Pokemon than any clone of me. Mari, you've done right. You knew in your heart that you had to protect him."
OOC: Sorry about the human. I felt that we needed an advancement in PLOTLINE!!!
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: No probs, I'm gonna axe him now anyway :P

Just as quick as he and Pikachu entered the world, they left it. They were soon destroyed by a huge mob of Dusknoir, who were really chasing Mew and Blooey.
"....! Oh well, just run!"
"O...ok!" Mew and Blooey ran past the Regirock, Aero, Mari and Kaitsune and didn't even notice them.
"Did you see something...!?" said Blooey
"No...But if I did, I don't really care, just get away from the Dusknoirs!"

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

"Gah, Dusknoirs!" Aero said. Regirock and Aero both used Rock Throw at the Dusknoirs which the rocks went right through. "Wha...?" Aero wondered. "Even though they're ghost type pokemon, shouldn't that hit them?!" The Dusknoirs came closer. Aero started chucking more rocks but, all of the rocks went through them. The Dusknoirs shot out a shadow at Aero but he dodged it. "Aero, go with Mew! I'll try to handle these guys off... Go...!" Regirock nodded at Aero. Aero nodded back. He over to Mew and Blooey.

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

OOC: Ok, Alex, but I resurrect him! ^.^ ha!
BIC:
Mew stopped short. He realized the purpose of the human again. He glowed pink, and Ash and Pikachu appeared again, more confused than ever. Ash said, "Wh-where am I?" Mew said, "Well, no time to explain! Follow me!" Mari, Kaitzune, and Mew, followed by Ash and Pikachu, ran to a cave. The hid there until the stampede subsided. They peeked out, and saw Darkrai! Ash and Pikachu shouted, "AAAH!" and ducked down. Mew said, "So, we meet again..."
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Yessssss........" said Darkrai. "I will not destroy you now though, I will simply toy with you, by destroying that human and it's companion!" He fired a quick blast at Ash and Pikachu, and they were ash. "Ash becoming ash....how strange....anyway, where is that annoying Floatzel?" Then...Blooey attacked Darkrai from behind, with a Brick Break, stunning him, so he grabbed Mew and ran.
"That prison isn't too far from here....Look! There it is!" said Mew.
"But how are we gonna get in it?"
"I don't know...but we have to get in one way or another...Hmm? What's that? Is that...Regirock?"

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero came running over to Mew and Blooey. But, they had somehow dissapeered... "Wha...?" Aero turned his head to Regirock. Regirock had became really mad since all his attacks were doing no good. "You know what, never mind you guys!" He said. He went over to Aero. "Aero, there's something wrong..." Regirock said. "Yeah... there is..." Suddenly, Darkrai appeared out of thin air and covered Regirock and Aero in a "veil" of darkness. They both couldn't move. "Hahaha!" Darkrai grinned. Darkrai had soon dissapeered. "Aero, I think I know now," Regirock said. "Darkrai trapped us in a nightmare..."

Though, out of the nightmare, in the real world, Regirock and Aero stood there, just standing. Darkrai had changed his target headed for Aero and Darkrai. They were oblivous of what was happening... They had become an easy target for the "real" Darkrai. Darkrai created a shadow ball and was preparing to attack...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"HUH!? Darkrai again? But what's he doing to that Larvitar and Regirock?"said Blooey.
"He's trapped them in a nightmare, to distract them while he gets rid of them"
"We must help! And anyway, that Regirock would be perfect for breaking into the prison." Blooey ran up to Darkrai and tried to do his Brick Break attack, but Darkrai dodged and knocked him against a cliff.
"You think you can do that do me again? I'm not dumb, I know what you try to do." said Darkrai. Blooey tried to get up but he couldn't. Mew saw this, and used Psychic to pick him up. Darkrai wass busy now. He had a shadow ball ready to attack Aero, but Blooey ran up to him again and managed to hit him.
"Wha-? How...did you...Bah...I shall return!" he then disappeared.
"Uhh....hello? Wake up!" Blooey was about to fire a water gun at Aero and Regirock but Mew stopped him.
"Stop, that's only going to hurt them. They are rock types, right?"
"Oh, yeah..."

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: Sorry for not posting for a while...

BIC: After Darkrai had vanished, they had been freed of the trap. "Uhh... What do we do now?" Aero said in a tired voice. The wind's icy breath blew across Aero's and Regirock's face, as they stared into the distance. "They also call the nightmare the dark world..." Darkrai said. (OCC2: Legend of Zelda ALTTP reference...) "We should get a move on now." The dark world was very different from the normal world. Flowers wilting and dying is like they're in bloom in the normal world. The field Aero has once stepped on has turned into a barren wasteland. The town, which now is ruled by Darkrai, has turned into a castle. Up ahead, the two encountered a group of Umbreons, feeding on the carcass of a dead Bibarel. Aero jumped back just in case it would attack him. They continued on, avoiding the Umbreons, stoping again. Just below Aero's feet was a journal. Aero picked it up. Regirock examined it. "Can you read the journal for me?" Aero asked. Regirock nodded, as he started reading the journal. "Let me skip to dat 7... Day 7: 'I've been walking across this desert, hoping to find my way out of Darkrai's nightmare... Food and water was scarce, looking for at least rotted Magickarp. Also wishing Mew would find my body in the real world, so he can use that one spell to get me out of here... Day 8: It's been over a we-' And that's all he had wrote left..."

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: Sorry for not posting in a while :oops:

Blooey and Mew just stared as nothing seemed to happen. "Isn't that supposed to wake somebody?" Blooey said
"Perhaps. Perhaps not..." said Mew
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, they may not be asleep, but more, in a trance cast by Darkrai. We can't wake them, we need to break the spell."
"But how do we do that?"
"I can, but I may die doing so. But, if it's my life or the lives of the good, I choose the sacrifice of my life.
"But, no, you can-"
"I can, and will. We can't leave them like this,I just know they'll help you doing what you need to do. Goodbye Blooey..." With that, Mew burst a blue light toward Aero and Regirock. Mew lay on the floor, unconscious, for now...As Regirock and Aero appear to wake, Mew starts to glow...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: lol, now we're even.

Aero threw the journel on the ground. Then, he suddenly had a headache. "Regirock... I'm feeling weird..." "Me too, Aero..." Not long, they both were in a blank...*

As Aero woke up, he realized he was in the real world again. But he soon saw Mew on the ground, glowing. Regirock soon woke after that, also. "What happened...?" Aero asked, while rubbing his forehead. "And what happened to Mew?!" Regirock added, fully awake. Regirock stood up and picked up Mew. "He appears unconscious... But he's glowing for some strange reason..." Regirock carried Mew on his back. "But where to now?" Aero wondered.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"The glowing is because he's dying" said Blooey, who was unnoticed. "He used a power on both of you, to wake you. But to do it, he had to die." As he said that, Mew turned into sand and blew off....Blooey tried not to cry, and didn't. "...We need to get into that prison over there. The last Resistance members are there. Regirock, I think you can help. We need you to break down the walls of the prison and keep the guards busy, while I try and release the members..."

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

"Agreed. We shou ld get a better view of it first." Regirock said. He waited a few moments and watch the dust blow away as whispered to himself, "He'll be reborn some day..." "Huh?" Aero asked Regirock. "Nothing..." They went along, proceeding to a rock. Regirock was to big for it, so he tried to blend in. Aero simply hid behind it. The building was a large, stone building with 5 Beedrills scouting the area on the roof. But, on the ground, a large Tyranitar was there. The thing is, Aero somewhat recognized the Tyranitar. Aero slowly walked toward him, Regirock triying to stop him. BUt, Aero went on still. "Um... are you the one they call commander Rocky?" Aero asked, nervously. "Yes, what do you want, pu- Aero? Is that you son?!" His father said, picking him up. "..." "You decided to join your dad in the army? You can help me torture those resistance members!" The commander laughed. "Well, um..." Crap! What do I tell him? ...I know! I'll trick him, I'll get in the base, free the resistance members, and destroy the base! I'll just need Blooey and Regirock to find out I'm trying to fool these guys... "Yes. I have decided to crush those fools." Aero finally responded.

"What...? What is he doing?!" Obviously, Regirock had no clue what was going on. He watched as Aero walked into the prison. Regirock crept over to Blooey, trying not to get caught. "What do you think he's doing?"

Maple
Pewter City

Post by Maple »

Ash's Pikachu peeked out, thinking, "Something is wrong." Mari came over and said, "There's a Vaporeon in town!" The Vaporeon all of a sudden fell on top of Pikachu. Then he said, in a British accent, "Sorry. But...have you seen my hat? Oh, thank you. Now, where's Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz?" Pikachu said, "Who are you?" The Vaporeon said, "Oh! I'm Perry the Platypus." Mari said, "But you look like a Vaporeon to me." Perry shouted and stuck his head in the sand. Pikachu said, "Oookaaaaayy..."
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...