Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Eye of the Dawn

Post by Ryan659 »

"Mom, I'm home!" Blooey yelled as he crawled into his underwater cave that he calls his home.
"How was your day at Evil School?" said his mother. Blooey shuddered.
"I...I found out something at that school today"
"What was it?"
"Just before I went to my Evilogy lesson, I heard someone talk about our class would be used, when we grew up, for helping the Evil army to destroy anything that wasn't evil. That could include us, mom!"
"It...could?" Blooey's mother didn't seem surprised.
"Don't you care that we might be destroyed?"
"I do, Blooey, and that's why I sent you to Evil School in the first place. For protection."
"But then what about everyone else that will suffer!?"
"I...don't know. All I know is that we'll be..."
"No! That's not good enough! We must do something! I must do something....I know! I'll leave home and try and stop the evil...somehow..."
"Blooey...!" His mother shouted, but she was too late. He'd already left...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by LordLucario123 »

Aero came back from evil school. "How was your day, sweetheart?" His mom asked. "Evil as always." he replied. "I got bullied again and got Hydro Pumped again." He sat on a rock chair, which was orginally a stalactite. "Man, I hate this evil world, I hate the evil school, and hate Darkrai most of all! I wish there was only peace..." He said. "Well, if they found out you were being good, they would've kill you already!" His brother said, walking into the room, most likely hearing what Aero had said. "The world's not gonna save it's self so I gotta save the world from evil..." Aero whispered to himself. "Mom," He finally said. "I'm going to find Darkrai and beat him so I can save the world!" "Hah, you think you can do it by your self?" His brother laughed. "You never know..." Aero replied. His mother didn't say a word. "Goodbye..." Aero said as he left.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon was hiding ontop of a bookcase listening to two of Darkrais servants talking about how everyone from evil school will later be used to help take out everything that isn't evil.
"This is terrible! I have to escape before i'm forced to work for Darkrai!" Eeveon said quietly.
"Did you hear something?" One of the servants said as he turned to look towards Eeveon.
"Up there!" The other shouted point at Eeveon, Eeveon leaped through the door and ran for his life, his silver fur blended in with the dark colours of the hallway, he ran for the nearest exit, chased by the servants, he didn't dare turn around to check if he lost them...
Eeveon turned a corner to see one of the servants had went the other way to corner him, he dived through the exit just before he was seen.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Where to go, what to do..." Blooey said to himself as he walked along a large field."To defeat the evil...I'm going to need help...." He then suddenly saw something in the horizon."Is that...a town? I am a bit hungry, I think I'd better have a rest stop, it' getting dark anyway" The town was quite big, it had a lot of buildings and Ampharos light going into the sky, with Shedinjas in the rooves of every building. "What IS that place!? Ampharos for lighting, Shedinja for I-don't-know-what! How weird! I didn't think I'd ever see such a place! I wonder if it looks a little less weird close up..." With that, Blooey started to run to the town out of hunger and excitement.

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon ran into an alleyway away from the building I need to get away before i'm caught and... I don't know what will happen but it can't be any good... i'll go to the nearest town, I hear there's a resistance force building up there!
Eeveon saw the town, Wow, that place looks wierd... Ampharos are lighting the place... this has to be it!
Eeveon ran faster to arrive at the town, thoughts of how cool it would be to join a resistance force, and saving the world from darkness!
Once he arrived to looked around, not many people were there, he thought about where the resistance would be hiding, but he couldn't guess, he was to hungry!

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Phew, I made it...." Blooey said as he panted, while just getting the town. "I shouldn't run so fast..." Suddenly he saw something silver run past him. "Is that...an Eevee? Can't be, that one's silver, Eevee's are brown. I was told some Pokémon are different coloured to usual though..." Blooey followed the Eevee, until a nearby Snorunt stopped him.
"Stop! Evil Agent!"
"But I'm not an Evil Agent, I'm trying to stop the evil..."
"So you're part of the Resistance?"
"Resis...what? I'm just trying to stop the evil, I'm not part of some Resisimathingy!"
"Well if you're stopping evil, you must be Resistance"
"Alright alright! I am already!" Blooey was getting impatient now. Come on...I wanna follow that Eevee and get some food along the way...
"Then why were you following that Eevee?"
"It looked like it was running from someone or something, and it was silver, not brown, so I just wanted to stare at it."
"Fine, I'll let you go Buizel, but I'm watching you..." The Snorunt seemed to disappear. Blooey had by now lost sight of the Eevee. Darn....I sould at least get something to eat then... He found a small restaurant, where he went and ordered some food.
"10 Pokédollars please." Said the clerk
".....Oh no, I forgot to take some money before I left!"

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon walked into the restaurant and heard the Buizel, "I'll lend you the money if you like!" He said as he took out 20 Pokédollars and payed for both of them, "Hi my name is Eeveon, i'm a shiny Eevee, what's you name?" Eeveon said to the Buizel.
"Here's the food." The clerk said handing over them the food.
Eeveon sat down on a table and started eating his food, "So what brings you to this place?"

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Hi, I'm Blooey and I'm here to stop the evil. I was in the class they were plotting to use get rid of all good left, after all. I didn't like that, but my Mom didn't really care, she said our family was protected since I joined Evil School. But she didn't care about other people who can't or won't join Evil School, and I did so I left home and ended up here." Blooey ate his food quickly and silently. "Thanks for the meal, by the way. I forgot to take some money before I left home. Hey didn't I see you running round town earlier?"

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Possibly, I was wandering around looking for something... cause I heard a rumor about there being a resistance and I wanted to join because... wait a second, you want to stop evil too? Have you heard of the resistance?" Eeveon asked Blooey.
Eeveon looked around incase anyone was around that might be listening to them, incase they get caught going against Darkrai.
"We should get moving if we want to find the resistance, we can't hope on fighting without help, we're too young!"

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"I got stopped by a Snorunt who's in it. He thought I was an Evil Agent! I told him I was against evil and he said I must've been in the Resistance but I said no and he thought I was an Agent still, so I just said I was and he said he was watching me then disappeared! And....wait, did you say Darkrai? What's a Darkrai? We were never told about him in Evil School." A few of shady-looking Pokémon came walking up.
"You know this Eevee?"
"Depends. What's wrong with the Eevee?"
"Classified Information. All we can tell you is that it's too smart for our liking and is needed for 'Tests'"
"In that case....I'm outta here. Come on Eeveon!" Blooey ran out of the restaurant...

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

"Wait i'm too smart???...Oh, that... well... that must've been... um... my brother!" Eeveon said.
"1) I doubt your brother is shiny and 2) How do you know, even if it is your brother, if you know, you are still too smart." One of the Pokémon said.
"Look over there!" Eeveon pointed at a wall "I see a shiny Eevee!"
"Where?" The Pokémon turned around, as they turned back Eeveon had started running with Blooey.
"Where was the Snorunt, we need to find it if we want to find this resistance!" Eeveon looked behind them and the Pokémon were pursuing them at a fast speed, "We need to move faster aswell!" Eeveon started running faster.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"W...wait I can't run as fast as you...!" Blooey yelled as Eeveon was far away from him. To stop him being found, Blooey quickly hid behind an alleyway, where they didn't find him and continued to look around town.
Phew...
"Run into a spot of trouble?" Said the Snorunt, who appeared out of nowhere.
"HUH!? Where did you come from? Anyway, yeah I was seen with a shiny Eevee that some Evil Agents want. That Eevee wants to see you to join the Resistance."
"Shiny Eevee..........."

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Quoto let out a heavy sigh. School was becoming a waste of his time. The evil teachings were becoming more rediculous and illogical by the day. And his gift of intelligence would be wasted on becoming a part of Darkrai's evil army, something he did not support in the first place. I do deserve better... he thought to himself.
Quoto skipped along the hard surface of the sidewalk, he was on his way home from school. Although he was blssed with wings and the ability to fly, something that most birds of the world are proud of a flaunt, he thought they were overrated, so he walked from place to place instead. At the corner of the street, he noticed a shady looking figire that looked like an upside-down cone. Is that a... Snorunt? he wondered. He had read about them before, but Snorunts usually only lived in frigid climates. It was unusual to see one in this area...

Robert
Got Soul Badge!
Got Soul Badge!

Post by Robert »

Eeveon turned around to see he lost his pursuers, "That was close, huh Blooey... Huh? Blooey?" Eeveon looked around but couldn't find Blooey, "BLOOEY, SNORUNT!" Eeveon shouted for any of them.
"I'm lost... and now i've lost any clues to finding the resistanece, and now i'm wanted, what else could go wrong..." Eeveon said, his question about to be answered as a Dusknoir came round the corner.
"THERE HE IS! GET HIM" It said leaping at the Eevee.
"Oh no!" Eeveon swiftly dodged and ran into a dark alleyway where his silver fur would be hard to spot.
The Dusknoir however, had no problem seeing him in the dark, "I see you!" it said.
Eeveon leaping up a pile of boxes onto a rooftop, he ran calling for Blooey, "BLOOEY!"
The Dusknoir was closing in on him, he had seconds left, he turned round and saw Dusknoir a metre away and leaped off the roof and landed in another alleyway, stuck in a box.
"Where'd he go?" The Dusknoir had lost him.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Snorunt!? Where've you gone!?" Blooey silently yelled out into the alleyway. Suddenly it appeared again.
"I have seen your Eevee. It is a few blocks away from here while hiding from a group of Dusknoirs. If you go around the back, there will be no enemies for you to encounter while you go to him."
"Ok....I'll try. But how will I get over the alley wall?"
"Use your water gun, of course. Even you should know that. Use it to push you over the wall and into the back street." The Snorunt watched as Blooey tried and failed a few times to get a strong enough water gun to get over the wall. After a few trys he managed to get a strong water gun, but he landed hard on the ground on the other side.
"Ouch....anyway, better get going!" He went along the back street and tried to hear Eeveon so he could get over the wall into the right alley and meet him. It took him a few try's but he heard Eeveon eventually mutter something, so he shot over the wall with his water gun...