Eye of the Dawn

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: Moving along... :shocked:

"He's betrayed us. He came with us to get to his father and betray us. We trusted him, and he turned to their side!" Blooey nearly shouted but didn't. Instead, he silently shot a water gun at Aero and his father. "Traitor..."
"Blooey, don't be so harsh. You know they're rock type."
"I know, but he betrayed me."
"So? That's no reason to cause so much pain to them." While they were arguing, screams were heard.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by LordLucario123 »

"Hey... what's with this water...? Oh, whatever." Aero said to himself, shaking the water off his leg.

The screaming was coming from the slaves pen, but, Aero did not cause the screaming. "Alright son, I'm apointing you in charge of the slaves pen, on the door to the right. I'll be in the conference room relxing, to the door to the left. Torture them as much as you can! Also... later, I'll test that machine to make sure you're not a spy, and if you are... I'll make you permanently evil... Anyways, carry on." His father breifly told Aero. ...What?! You gotta be kidding... Aero went into the slaves pen. "Well, now the rules on the wall says after you're done torturing them, put their names and put a check near it... I know, I won't do anything but ask for their names, so he'll think that I did do something to them..." He went to slave pen on and asked for his name. "AHH! DON'T HURT ME!!" He screamed. "Shh... I'm a spy for the resistance... I'm trying to free you guys from this prison... just tell me each of your names and pretend scream, ok?" Everyone heards that in the room, all saying "Ok." Aero went down the row, each pokemon saying their name. "Martha... check. Leo... Check. Rivers... ch- Rivers?" Aero stopped and looked at the Marshtomp, the only pokemon still smiling in the pens. "Ahaha! Aero, my friend! Suprised? I'm a spy also for the resistance." "Hmm... that's why you mysteriously left five months ago... Anyways, I gotta keep going, or my dad will get mad..." "Well, go ahead Aero, I don't mind!" Rivers said, keeping that same smile on his face. After a little, Aero told everyone to scream as load as they can. They all did. "Perfect..." Aero whispered to himself over the din. Aero left the clipboard in the slaves pen and went outside to "patrol."

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: Whoops, been a while :/

BIC: Blooey was getting angry now. "Why did he betray us? And even worse, why didn't the water affect him!?"
"Calm down Blooey" said Regirock. "Let's just break into this place and free the prisoners."
"Yeah, we'd better get that done. Huh? Oh look, it's Aero. Don't worry, I'll catch him while you break the wall down." Blooey and Regirock parted. Blooey hid around the corner from Aero, and just as Aero came round the corner Blooey jumped for him...
Meanwhile, Regirock used Rock smash on the walls. He created a lot of attention though doing this. Random shouts from dark Pokémon were heard, as attacks came from here, there, and everywhere at Regirock. He managed to finally knock down the wall, but in his exhaustion, fainted...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OCC: it's ok.

BIC: Aero tumbling over, saying, "Ahh! Get the heck off me!!" he shouted. I can't believe I'm going to do this but... "Beedrill sentries, cease this Buizel! Get him off me, but, make sure you don't kill him!" Knowing that that was the commander's son, they made sure that the followed the corresponding orders. They flew down and tugged Blooey into the air. Aero wiped dust off him and went inside to see what's was causing all the commotion...

"Regirock...? What now... I can't help him, or they might suspect something..." Aero looked around then finally remembering something. There was a conference going on right now, held in the upstairs conference room, since, he knew that Regirock destroyed the room, it's probably upstairs. Aero quietly walked in, and sat next to his father. For some reason, his father was not angry about the wall broken. "All right, while the slaves are captive still and Regirock has fainted, it is our time to move out! And yes, we are deserting this base! We have set one up in Mt. Darever." His father's booming voice said. "We have three destinations... Mt. Frost, where Regice is located. The Ariados Stronghold where our army shall grow with the help of the ariados army. And last, Lake Serenade, where Cresselia is located. I'm sending two squads to Mt Frost and the Stronghold, one squad to each place. Aero, I'm sending you alone to the Lake." His father smiled. "I'm sending you at once. Squad Gamma, Mt. Frost. Squad Delta, Ariados Stronghold. Now. I shall now cage up the prisoners!" Aero gulped and went back outside again.

But things were happening behind the base, too. "Hahaha... suckers... they didn't notice that I freed myself! Too bad I couldn't resue the others..." He saw Aero and ran over to him. "Aero my friend! I shall follow you now! I will aid you on you journey." "Uhh... ok then?" Aero answered, without any questions. I'm sorry Regirock... The Beedrills knew that Aero was gone, they had no intention of following orders. They dropped Blooey on the ground, with no other guards noticing.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"Oof! Ugh..." Blooey groaned, as he sat hidden behind a rock where he was dropped. He looked past the rock, to see most, if not, all of the Pokémon from the prison moving out. "I wonder where they're going....wait, is that....Regirock?! Oh no....And there's that traitor, Aero...."

Regirock was dazed and confused as he was dragged along with the prisoners. He tried to break free of his shackles, but they were too strong. "Ugh...I guess I'm in for the whole trip then..."

Blooey realized he had to do something. He attacked the front of the line, the Tyranitar leading the line, with a powerful blast of water. The Tyranitar screamed and stumbled. "Good, that'll give me some time..."

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: Whoops, sorry for being away for a while.

The two walked on for a while, not saying a word. Aero had a lot going in his mind. That was weird... it was like my father didn't even SEE me... or recognized me at least, and the soldiers... they usally complain when they get orders. They actually didn't complain. It's kind of weird... "Hey Aero, where are ya going anyways?" Rivers spoke up. "Oh uh, Serenade Lake, supposedly where Cresslia... Orders to capture it, but... of course I'm not going to do it, I'm just playing along with them." "Wait, CRESSLIA? Oh, man, Aero, do you know who powerful Cresslia is?! Also, besides, it's going to be pretty hard to just teleport from the Lake to Fullmoon island..." "Wait teleport?!" Aero was suprised. "Well... there's actually a portal, but, when you go through the teleporter, there's the guardian of the teleporter, defeat 'em, you go through..." "Man, Rivers, where do you get all this information?"

Aero's father fell onto the ground was the blast of water hit him. "What was that? Oh, whatever, just a blast of water can't take down a top ranked commander! Har har!" Aero's father slowly got up and went over to the cage they put Regirock in.

Regirock was struggling to break out, but, nothing. They put him inside a large metal cage. The cage was on the edge of a nearby cliff, falling directly below, you would land in a fast-flowing current. The commander appeared and pushed the cage a little further more. "You fool! Think you can escape? Of course not!" Every word the commander said, his voice started to sound like Darkrai's. "Of course, I wanted to kill you myself! SO I took the pleasure of taking over the commander for now... I, DARKRAI!" "You fiend... what has become of you? When all of the legendaries such as you and me were infants... you were all of our favorite friend... but, now... you've changed, Darkrai" "Grr... silence y-you f-fool... that w-was before..." "Admit it Darkrai... why did you become evil? Why? Why?!"

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

Blooey followed Regirock and Tyranitar to the cliff edge. He hid behind a large boulder, and remained unseen. He listened to the whole conversation. What...but...Tyranitar is Darkrai? Perhaps he can't see me here... Blooey took the opportunity to attack Darkrai, but Darkrai instantly stopped him.
"Fool! Do you really think I'd not know you're there?" Blooey shrugged. "I'm not as dumb as you think I am, you know. How else would I be able to take over the world?"
"...Because you haven't yet...You've just made people think you have, put them into a nightmare they'll never wake up from..."
"Silence! That nightmare is real, Floatzel. You just can't see it with your own eyes. Perhaps you need a little persuasion..." Blooey went silent.
"...If...If you get rid of me, somebody will take my place..."
"Who!? I have killed Mew, have taken your Resistance members captive and all your followers have disappeared. Who is left to help you?" Darkrai scoffs.
"Down there." Blooey points toward the river.

In the river, there are a large battalion of water Pokémon. Leading them are Phione and Manaphy. Kyogre isn't seen, though. Finally, backup! But...where's Kyogre?
"W...what's this!? Water Pokémon? Hah!" Darkrai fires a large Shadow Ball at them. The majority of them dodged, however some got hit. They in turn fired a blast a water attacks at Darkrai. He dodged them all.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

"I just do, 'ya know, just because I am Rivers, doesn't mean I don't go to the library, hu- what was that?!" River jumped back. "what is it?" Aero pondered. "I... just saw something big, and it moved REALLY fast... in the trees... wait, there it is again! Watch out!" They walked back more. The creature came out into the light of the day. Heatran. "Wait, Aero you know what that is..." "Uh huh..." Aero became wide eyed. "That's... HEATRAN!! RUN!" Obviously, the Heatran wasn't a "talking" one. He blasted a fireball which hit Rivers. "UGGG! Ouch... that hurt even though I'm a water..." Aero helped Rivers up and ran torward the direction of the base, with the Heatran following behind. They were back at the base in no time. The two young pokemon were running so fast, bad luck "hit" Darkrai while being in Tytanitar form. And with even more luck, he stumbled back near the edge of the cliff, which his weight broke a ledge, falling down for the water pokemon to have an open target. Though, bad lock for Rivers and Aero, the Heatran found them. "Wait, Heatran?!" Regirock said. The Heatran stopped and looked at Regirock.