New RP's RP

This is a forum for Pokémon roleplaying. Roleplay here only.
Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City
Custom Title: Pokémon Snatcher
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 90313328676

Post by Ryan659 »

[OOC: lol]

Hmph! In the cage, out of the cage, what am I supposed to do!? He came out of the cage. The humans fled. But, they did come back. They came back with Dark Pokémon do cancel the Reflect and Light Screen and they brought their weapons back. But this time... Where's the sky!? There's....so many.... "I think we actually scared them!" "Enough! The plan will come to plan. We need these Pokémon or we won't survive on this island. Now get them in that cage!" They need....us? US? Why would THEY need us? They've treated us badly, we should we help them? "Do you know what you're doing? They need us! Can't you hear them? I mean....Fight!" He get scared when he said that. Pokémon were giving him the eye Quiet down Green....quiet down....don't want them after you too.... "...I never meant what I said..." They stopped looking at that They...believed me? Phew...

zen
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by zen »

Darkclaw pounded at the cage's door. The sailors hadn't even bothered to let him out. I guess I scared them a little too much ,he thought, smiling to himself. Water lapped at his feet, but he hardly noticed. They had gone numb long before his collision with the island shore. He watched the on-going battle continue at the camp. "If only I could join that..." ,he said aloud, tired of talking to himself. He noticed there was an Arcanine who seemed to be one of the decent fighters. "Hey, Firedog! Over here!" ,he called, trying to gain its attention. A wave came into the shore. It batted him into the side of the cage. "Gah..." ,he groaned, standing up. Wait a minute, maybe a razorwind would fix this cage? ,he wondered. He focused deeply, sending his energy to his head-blade. It didn't take long. Darkclaw threw his head back... and slashed forward. *BAM*. One blow to the bottom of the bars. *BAM*. Another to the top. The bars fell over, and he was free! He howled in delight and joined the fray, his heart leaping. To his disapointment, the battle was over when he arrived. He saw a group of bark pokemon being called off by a man wearing dark glasses. I guess that's where I'm supposed to go... ,he reasoned, following. Looking back, he wondered why he wasn't being caged up like the rest.
ImageImage
Bio is incredible:http://www.studiodaily.com/main/techniq ... /6850.html

The universe is not indifferent to intelligence, it is actively hostile to it.

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

They...stopped fighting? They're...following orders? I don't know what they're gonna do with us but whatever they're gonna do my message came through. I just hope that was a good thing... The Pokémon were being re-caged and regrouped. We're being put into groups? I guess they were serious before... The Pokémon that were in the same group were all put into the same cage. Green then felt a shudder, he had been caged and put to sleep. When we woke up he was in a small group of Pokémon that were still asleep. Huh? Why am I with these Pokémon. I guess I was grouped...

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands
Custom Title: HUMAN Lv100

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy lately. And I only got a chance to take a peek at the Rp. :/

Bic: They... stopped? Oh, well, if they hadn't, they might of been killed anyway... Leon turned his head toward an Absol who had been calling him. He walked over to the Absol and asked, "Were you calling me?" Just then, a Flareon that belonged to a guard went to Leon and said, "Hey, you! Get in that cage like the rest of us!" Leon shook his head. "I'm not going yet." He had the feeling he was going to get in another fight. "What?! You HAVE to follow my orders or I will have to eliminate you!" The Flareon was angry. "All right, you asked for it!" Yeah, like this guy can be beat me. The Flareon used Dig. Leon jumped up and dived down into the hole the Flareon had made. He chased after it. He used Quick Attack to catch up. "Ratatas! (They say "Ratatas" instead of rats because this is Pokemon >.>) This guy's pretty fast! But he won't catch up to me!" Said the Flareon. I heard that... The Flareon kept digging until it stopped and digged the opposite way, where Leon was chasing after. Oh you gotta be kidd- SLAM! They collided their heads together. They were both severely injured. Oh... my head... uhg... After that, everything became a blank for both of them...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

The other Pokémon in Green's cage were just waking up. "Huh, where am I" said one of them, a murkrow. Sigh... "We've been grouped together I think, for some big operation the humans are doing. Anyway, seeing as I'll be seeing more of you know, you may as well know my name. It's Green, ok? I had a bad trainer so I got a bad name." said Green. "Uhh....ok...my name is..." "Sssh! you want those humans thinking we're dangerous?!" Some of the other Pokémon woke up but were soon kept quiet. Nearby, other Pokémon in other cages we nowhere near quiet, they were all talking about an Arcanine being chased by a Flareon underground.

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon finally woke up. Uhg... My aching head... Where am I? He looked around. Oh yeah, the tunnel. He got up. The Flareon was waking up too. The Flareon was struggling to get up. But, the moment he saw Leon, it seemed it never got wounded. "HEY! IT'S YOU!" The Flareon hollered. Uhg... Here we go again... The Flareon growled at Leon. "Bring it!" It said. It started to Headbutt Leon repeadetly. "Haha! Is that all you got?!" Man, I hate this guy! Leon was injured badly. Grr... Come on... I need to pull myself together! I'll try it one more time... He used Agility to run past the Flareon. All right, it's time! He took a deep breathe and another until he can't take in anymore air... Sacred Fire!! Fire blasted arcross the tunnel. "Hehheh... heh...heh...Fire is my type, that shouldn't hurt!" The Flareon was laughing. Leon blew even harder, causing chunks of rocks falling into the fire stream. "Heh...huh?" The Flareon was blown out of the tunnel. The fire came out of the tunnel like a geyser. Flareon screamed and impacted onto the ground. Leon jumped out of the tunnel. "Had enough yet?" Leon said, with a grin. "Uh... this... isn't... over..." The Flareon fainted. Water pokemon sprayed the geyser of lava, leaving ashes everywhere. He went back to the Absol. "Now, what were you saying?"

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

In the distance Green saw humans crowding around something. Is that...an Absol? Why would the humans want an Absol? Maybe they think it'll bring them more bad luck... He could hear them say something. "Get this one away from the others! We don't need a jinx on our hands! Just, uh...throw it back on the boat, and if we can't do that.....there's always a huge sea to dump it into..." They want to...get rid of the Absol? Kill it? Hide it? It can't be that unlucky, it's just a dark type like all the others...Kill or no kill it shouldn't happen... With that Green quickly threw a sleep powder at the humans. but it just barely reached. I wonder if they saw me do it...They look like they're looking at each cage over here for any grass type, better pretend to be asleep... The humans came, but quickly noticed Green was pretending. "Hey, you! Venusaur! Get up we know you're fooling us! Hmm...Hey d'you think he's the one that put most of the guards to sleep?" "Naw, he's too slow to fire a quick sleep powder like that. Just leave him..." Phew... "What was all that about?" said the Murkrow who was just sitting there in his cage with Green watching him. "You heard them. They were about to get rid of that Absol! Even I hate it when Pokémon die or get mistreated..."

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

Leon was pushed out of the crowd. "Yeah, just dump into the ocean!" A guard said. Oh no you don't, you humans! He blew some fire onto one of the humans. "AHH! AHH! FIRE, FIRE! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!" The guard fell down, writhing in pain. The fire was sticking on him like napalm. Good thing it wasn't. "AHH! AHH! Ahh. Ahh... ah...a..." His body burnt was burned into crisp. There was nothing remaining left of his body. Good thing no one saw me...Humans watched the body burned then was silent for a moment. "See, it jinxed him! Dump it into the ocean already!" I shouldn't have done that... Everyone moved closer to the Absol. He looked at the Venasuar. I bet he wants to help that Absol as much as I do... Too bad that bird is there... Hm... Leon ran behind the Venasuars cage very quickly. He went behind the bird and bit it's neck. He sinked his teeth deeped into it. It was choking and stabbing it at the same time. It tried to to break free of Leon's teeth but I couldn't move. At last, it fainted. He opened the cage and made sure no one was near. "All right, we need a plan."

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

"What do you have in mind? I've got poison and paralyze powders as well if it helps" Green looked around. "We'd better get moving before we're spotted, else we'll be re-caged and all this will be pointless." A human nearby but not in the main crowd spotted them. Green used his poinson powder and killed the human, and hid just before the other humans saw. "Look! More dead people! This Absol is jinxed! Get rid of it, NOW!" Uh oh... "Hey! Why's there an open cage?" No....Not yet... "Never mind for now, just get rid of the jinxed Pokémon before anything else happens!" "Good, we've got some time before they find us, but we need to move quickly before the Absol...you know..."

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: Wow, this RP is quiet.....what happened to it? :-?

LordLucario123
Seafoam Islands
Seafoam Islands

Post by LordLucario123 »

OOC: Sorry, but I don't think we can continue this RP... We can't really go on without Zen...

Ryan659
Celadon City
Celadon City

Post by Ryan659 »

OOC: Oh well ;)