My Lavender Town Experience

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
teamplasmaftw
First Pokémon!
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

My Lavender Town Experience

Post by teamplasmaftw »

Of course if you've been on Creepypasta Wiki you're going to say Lavender Town this, Lavender Town that. But for those who haven't, welcome... to the dark side of Pokemon. It was half past midnight (0:30).
Was in my room alone, playing my new copy of Pokemon Blue. I had just gotten past Dark Tunnel heading south towards... Lavender Town. I had my headphones on knowing about the stories about the suicides from the Lavender Town music. Of course, it was just a creepypasta. But did I dare? I knew I needed the Pokeflute. I went down, turning my Gameboy down. I slowly turned it back up as I entered the Purple Noble City... Lavender Town. The music seemed a bit more... eerie. Three of my friends were over once, and we listened to it once. I quickly headed south of Lavender Town. I decided to save there and go to bed. I woke up the next morning got up to play some Call of Duty. I had a headache well playing. Was it the blood? I did have a weak stomach, but not this weak. I may have felt a slight pain in my stomach once in a while, but not headaches. I finished the game, turned off my PS3, and went upstairs to take a nap. I woke up. I looked at my clock and it read 9:00 P.M. (21:00) I slept alot, and I wasn't tired. I pulled out my Gameboy, and put in my Pokemon Blue cartridge. I wasn't where I saved. I was in Lavender Town. I was frightened. The music was more eerie. It went at a rapid pace. I took my headphones off. It was still there. I covered my ears only for it to get louder. I screamed as loud as I could, but no noise came out. I ran down stairs and turned on my TV. All I saw was the Ghost from Lavender Tower. The music kept getting louder and louder. I can't get it out of my head! Only one way too. I went into the kitchen. I grabbed a knife. The pain felt so good. It was over. Finally, I can rest in piece in Lavender Town. So avoid it... unless you want to end up like me!
YouTube: 32pikafan
PSN: pikafan32
I am looking for new members for my trickshot clan, no experience required, however you will need a new PSN

Black Ops 2 Zombies:
Farm: Round 20
Town: Round 20
Nuketown: Round 20
Bus Depot: Round 15
Tranzit: Round 15