StarSea's Stories!

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
StarSea
First Pokémon!

StarSea's Stories!

Post by StarSea »

You wander into a room, the walls lined with books, and at a desk near the door you find a young lady. Her cherry blond hair bobbing as she flicks her quill left and right, scribbling something on a piece of paper. Walking over to the desk, she lifts her head and looks at you over her glasses. "Hello. May I help you?" she asks in a soft voice.
Nodding you ask, "What is this place?"
Standing up and motioning with her hand to include the whole room in what she's about to tell you she says, "Why this is my personal library! Every book you find on these shelves were written by me. Feel free to have a look around! If you have to go before you finish a book, you can simply ask me to put a bookmark in it for you." She smiles and sits back in her blue chair, getting back to work with her green quill, noticeably matching her eyes.

[[Everything here is written as though itself is a book! ^_^ Do feel free to look around, and as I add more books I'll add more covers to my selves. None of these are really books and I don't think I'll ever be able to publish any of my works, but these are my attempts of making books for everyone to read and enjoy. If you do need to go before you can finish reading something, do feel free to PM me where you had left off and in what book and I'll do my best to find that exact spot and put a little note somewhere for you. If you feel like making a post somewhere, please at least put it in brackets like I have with this so that there isn't any confusion. Some of my works are inspired by books I have read, and others are just manifests of random ideas or dreams. I don't have the best writing skills, but I'm hoping that as I write more there will visibly be a difference. I do know several other languages, so I might have some of my characters have names or speak other languages, and if I do, know that there will be a translation of it somewhere so that you know what it says if you can't read that language. Please enjoy!]]
I have pokemanz!

StarSea
First Pokémon!

Book shelves

Post by StarSea »

All book covers will go here as links to the story.
I have pokemanz!

StarSea
First Pokémon!

Book marks and Translations

Post by StarSea »