My unnamed story! :-P

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
eevee126
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

My unnamed story! :-P

Post by eevee126 »

IF YOU HAVE A TITLE SUGGESTION, PLEASE PM ME!

Prologue

"Another day of school..." i moped to myself. my name is Jacob, but everyone calls me Jake. I'm 16, I have brown, curly hair, brown eyes, and olive skin. i'm about 5'5. I would not consider myself fat, but i'm a bit husky. I walked to my bus stop on a crisp fall morning. The sidewalk was diligently lined with fallen leaves of various colors. It looked nice. I arrived at my bus stop the same exact time the bus pulled up. being the only one there, the bus left quickly. I found myself a nice window seat. I sat as i heard rumors, gossip, jokes, and paper fly across the buss like it was a contagious disease.

When we arrived at school, i went to my locker to retrieve my books for my classes, and standing there every day waiting, was my good friend, Drake. He was a bit taller than me. blonde hair, blue-green eyes. "hey, Jake," Drake said monotonously. "hey, Drake," i said with the same robotic tone. We were talking about how it was unfair that they cut football from our school when Drake remembered "i forgot the history homework!" "Don't worry" i said as i reached for the inside of my binder. i pulled out a worksheet about the declaration of independence. "you can copy mine" i offered. the bell rung. "gotta run!" Drake said as he took off.

I went to geometry to see my other friend, Ryan. He was about my height, brown, short hair, brown eyes. he was buff though. At times, i was jealous of his strength. "Hey Jake, what's new" he asked as i sat down. "nothing" i said back. we then endured the boring lesson until the bell rung. I then went to my favorite class: Reading.

My reading teacher, Ms. Nicks, took us to the library. I have read a wide variety of these books, so i browsed awhile. I came across a book that was not labeled. I took it to a table to begin reading the mysterious book. I cracked it open and a pillar of dazzling white light shot out. My consciousness was gone for a few hours.

eevee126
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

Re: My unnamed story! :-P

Post by eevee126 »

nobody's even LOOKED at it? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

StarSea
First Pokémon!

Post by StarSea »

I do have a name idea, but I'm not sure if it'll even fit with your plot... Is this supposed to be about a kid's day at school?
I have pokemanz!

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Haru Totetsu »

I'd suggest a name, but we need to hear the basic plot. Say this was a book in the Library or a book store, what would be written on the back of the book to describe the story?