A Poem

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
eevee126
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 348091234765

A Poem

Post by eevee126 »

Wouldn't you like to be the wind carrying everything along with you, Blowing elegantly through cracked open windows, filling the room with cool, crisp air?

Wouldn't you like to be the stars twinkling iridescently in the clear night sky, giving people joy with perfectly arranged constellations?

Wouldn't you like to a tree, swaying perfectly in the gentle breeze, giving people shade with you big, bushy branches?

Wouldn't you like to be a bird, soaring high through the sky, seeing every thing from afar?

Wouldn't you like to be a light house, throwing beams of bright light, letting people see you and dry land from the ocean?

What would you like to be?

teamgalactic2
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Re: A Poem

Post by teamgalactic2 »

***** (5 stars)
2 thumbs up
If you want to join my Google Group (Pokemon) e-mail my admin e-mail: pokemon-trainers-club@googlegroups.com or go to http://groups.google.com/group/pokemon- ... club?hl=en and yes, I am put down under Ash Ketchum.