Sacred Quest - A Dragon's Tale

This is the forum to post your own, original writing. The work you post here MUST be your own and it cannot be based on a currently existing piece of work, for that please post in the Fan Work forum
Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Sacred Quest - A Dragon's Tale

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Prologue

As the rain fell relentlessly onto his dying body, Darud looked all around the great battlefield that surrounded him.

For a moment he thought back to when this land was not stricken by war. These lands were once his home. He recalled how the sun used to shine upon the glorious fields that surrounded the quaint little town that once stood here. Iton was a peaceful village, part of the kingdom of Zhoril, they lived in peace and harmony with all nations...until the day when the sky began to darken, and the dark armies of the dragon king, Dragoth began to cross the land, destroying all in his path.

A green dragon fell from the sky, covered in the blood of a dead griffin it held, within its mighty jaws. It fell just three feet in front of Darud, snapping him back into reality.

He pondered for a moment looking at this fallen creature; its breathing was slow, and shallow. Why is that? Soon Darud noticed the great flesh wound near its heart. He began to pity this creature, then cursing its leader. Suddenly the dragon stirred slightly and released he deceased griffin from its jaws. Then it began to speak.

“May the Gods forgive us, we who have forsaken our future.” and the dragon began to breathe deeply

Darud stirred slightly and began to speak.

“They will forgive us, they will forgive....urgh...our children, but will they forgive those that began this futile war...argh!?”

“I believe they will...argh....human. May Risolth guide us though death” then the dragon stopped breathing.

Darud said a silent prayer for the fallen dragon, knowing that though they were enemies on the battlefield, they may have been comrades at home.

Risolth? Darud though for a moment attempting to recall the last time he’d head that name before. He pondered for a moment with the memories slowly returning to his old brain.

He had heard the name from his second eldest brother, Oldoth. He chuckled remembering Conan’s old, nick name Dranoth, which translated as mother dragon from the ancient Elfish language. He laughed once more.

Darud thought about his two brothers. He the youngest, having lacked in intelligence joined the Royal Guard thinking that there would never be a war, at least not in his lifetime, how wrong he was as always. Oldoth, having the highest intelligence went off to try and keep the peace between the hostile kingdoms of the humans, and the dragons. Oldoth had been missing for just over ten years, this had caused their mother great anguish up until her death bed.

Then there was Darud’s eldest brother Vorith. He was Oldoth’s equal in all things except standards, Vorith unlike Oldoth was ruthless, he was soon banished after murdering a young child, at the age of six years and two months. Vorith vanished just seven years before this war began, people began to believe that he had caused the war as vengeance, for being banished.

Then Darud’s let loose one final burst of air from his lungs, and with the last of his strength closed his eyes, so he would not cause fear to any who found his corpse. As death finally took him all his thoughts turned to his brother Oldoth...

~~~

The man suddenly awoke from the terrible nightmare he was having. Then he realized that it wasn’t a dream, but in fact it was a vision sent to him. Instinctively he knew what he must do. He hurried and collected his belongings (a pointed wizards hat, a wooden staff that twisted into itself at the top, and a small bag) and rushed to the door. He began to walk towards the stairs when he heard a scratch at the door of the room he had just left. He rushed back opened the door and saw a black cat standing before him.

“I apologize for my ignorance Shuo. I swear this will not happen again.”

“Your forgiven.” replied Shuo the cat

He hurried once more towards the stairs with Shuo at his heel. As they reached the bottom of the stairs they saw a masculine woman serving the customers at the bar, they hurried over.

When they reached the desk the man reached into his bag and asked this fearsome woman, “How much do I owe you then Magdaléna?”

“Well good sir, if me memorie serve me right it be sixteen gold and three silver.” replied Magdaléna as she slowly began to lean against the bar.
The man pulled his hand out of his bag with the amount required, and walked towards the door. He quickened his pace as he left the old inn, named ‘Dogs Grave’.

As the man walked, Shou following like a shadow, people began to take notice of him. This man had lived for some time for he had many deep wrinkles etched into his face; he wore a blue robe that dragged behind him as he walked; he had a great white beard that reached the tips of his cream coloured boots, (which were made from cloth); the bag he carried was light brown and seemed very small for what a wizard like himself needed to carry with him at all times.
The man suddenly stopped at the edge of the town.

“Well Shuo it seems time is catching up with us.” said the man

“You are right, as always, Master Oldoth.”

“I just hope we are not too late, or our world may be lost….”

Oldoth paused thinking back to happier times. He thought to himself ‘Will they ever return?’

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Re: Sacred Quest - A Dragon's Tale

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 1: A Dragons Beginning

As the sun began to rise, the city of Dragonia began to awaken into a new day; a young white dragon was running down the cobbled path that ran through most of the seemingly dead town, which surrounded an incredibly large and elegant castle. The young dragon had followed the path leadingthe the left of the castle, this took it towards an extremely large barracks. The rows of buildings up the street were extremely tall but seemed cramped together as if space was limited, yet from the number of buildings boarded up it seemed the population had dwindled.

The young dragon seemed to be in his teenage years, and looked like a European dragon though his eyes were gray with a sense of loss about them. As he looked toward the barracks he noticed two other dragons, one female with black scales that seemed the same age as him, while the other was male with blood red scales and was a few years older than the other two.

“Good morning Drake” shouted the female dragon, because Drake (the dragon running towards them) was still some distance away from them.

“Hurry up!” shouted the older dragon “We don’t want to be late AGAIN! You know what the General said last time!” adding a sense of sarcasm to its masculine voice.

The white dragon, Drake ran a little faster and soon reached them. He looked to the left of them and noticed a boarded up house, this surprised him incredibly even though most of the street was done up in a similar fashion.

“What happened to Max’s house?”

The other two bowed their heads towards there claws, with a sense of guilt and sympathy.

“He didn’t….did he”

“No” replied the female dragon “he got evicted because his dad died in the war, and still had depts to pay.”

All three of them looked at the house with sorrow, and fear for their friend.

“Well, we better get going, or we’re gonna be late…” said Drake, drifting off as if he couldn’t think of what to say next.

“Right!” replied the other two.

---

After running as fast as they could toward the barracks, they soon found themselves in front of the main gates.

As they approached the gates they felt the full weight of this ancient barracks presence surround them. As they walked forward they saw how old the barracks actually was, as they noticed the moss growing in the corners, and in points dotted around the walls. The stones used were worn and the large wooden doors gave of a sense that it had gotten wood worm.

Suddenly…

“AND WHATS YOUR EXSCUSE THIS TIME YOU THREE LACKIES!!!”

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 2: The Life of the Young

The three young dragons stared at the great dragon before them with fear, and anger. Fear of his power, but anger at his cruelty. The three thought back to their first lesson with him, he clearly stated ‘I hate children so if any of you take one step out of line, YOU WILL REGRET IT.’ But this seemed to waver for his own child, who was terrible at performing any of their training exercises, but received special treatment. All the students forgave Briley (his son) for this because it was his mother that insisted on it though she was never present, and personally he hated being treated different because it made him feel small and his dream was to become like his father.

The three young dragons shook with fear at the great dragons’ presence. The eldest of the three stepped forward with a cocky grin on his face, though the other two behind him noticed his back legs were shaking slightly.

“Yes Alex, oh confident one?” asked the dragon with a scent of sorrow in his voice.
Alex swung his arrow-headed tail left then right to strengthen his nerve, then cheerfully replied “Well sir, its Drake’s mother you see.”

“What of her?”questioned the dragon, his patience growing thin.

“She’s extremely ill could be fatal.”

The great big dragon, Alex, Drake and all the other trainee dragons turned towards the young female dragon that stood right next to Drake. She had a delicate voice. The great dragon seemed taken aback but quickly recovered from this.

“Forgive me for sounding cold, but what does his mother being ill have to do with you two, Lumina?”

Lumina paused for a moment then cheerfully replied “Well, sir Lothias. With Drake being part of our training group and everyone saying that we work well together then you need to think of things in a wider variety. Propose that his mother died, he’d have nowhere to go with families struggling as it is, he’d be left to rot in the street and our team would suffer for it so, his majesty might lose a valuable asset to his army.”

Dragoth paused looking both annoyed and dumbfounded, but gave a slight smile and said as cruelly as he could “Well manage your time better by your next session or you’ll be expelled.”

So the three were let off the hook and went over to the other trainees ready for action.

The great dragon walked, seemingly with pride as he walked past the trainee dragons, inspecting them, judging their very souls to see if he should test their ability is battle.

Suddenly a horn sounded.

“His Majesty, the ruler of both Dragonia and all of dragon kind, Dragoth heir to the….!”

“That is enough.”

“Yes lord Dragoth.”

A great blood red dragon walked toward them, seeming angry at the world around it.

“Are these the young ones in training General Lothias?” asked Dragoth calmly.

“Yes my lord. Even my son is among them, willing to fight for your cause my lord.” Boasted Lothias

“Well they can be ready for battle in three day.” Replied Dragoth calmly inspecting the trainee dragons.

“But my lord, they are...”

“WARRIORS GENERAL!!! The more you protect them the harder their lives will be.”

He stopped when he reached Drake, seemingly mesmerized by part of him for some unknown reason. He quickly moved on muttering ‘She died too quickly, years ago…’ again and again as if to reassure him-self.

The General lowered his head in despair at the thought of all his students dying on the battle. The students noticed this and tried to think of what to say, then…

“General Lothias. It’s not your fault.” He looked up at Drake the one who spoke. The other trainee dragons stared at him, waiting to see what he said next, with a look of fear and pure curiosity stretched across their faces.

“This is just what we have to do. If you’re worried about us, you shouldn’t be. We’ll work together and do all we can to stop this war, if we get captured we’ll still have that goal in mind no matter what happens, all we can do is dream of peace. All we can do is hope for a brighter future, because….because what else do we have left?”
The General smiled at his students happy to see that they had the resolve to never give up on the idea of peace, which he knew would never happen with Dragoth on the throne.

~~~

The students did their training, trying to prepare themselves for tomorrow.

As night began to fall the children headed for home, some of them ready some not.

Drake, Alex and Lumina walked home each bidding their adieus until Drake walked slowly by himself toward his home. Drake entered his shabby house just big enough for him and his mother; she seemed very well and beautiful. She had clear blue eyes with perfectly white scales and a cheerful smile on her face.
Drake approached her and they cuddled warmly, he told her what the king had decided and she said that she would go with him no matter what the cost. They embraced more affectionately, knowing this might be the last time they see one another ever again.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 3: Wars Destruction

As the soldiers prepared for the battle they were about to face Drake and his mother made their way to the registration tent that was set up to keep track of who lived and who died in battle.

After registering they soon found Alex and Lumina who were waiting for them near the registration tent. They soon noticed his mother and began to become very worried but she soon reassured them. Her smile seemed to have such sincerity that others always trusted her judgment regardless of how hopeless the situation appeared.

~~~

Sunset was soon approaching and the armies on both sides were ready for battle. Then…BANG!!! The first shot was made by the human’s magic canons and wiped out part of the landscape, this was a warning shot. Dragoth chuckled to himself and moved a claw out to signify that it was time to charge.

Soon within a few moments the battlefield was ablaze with the clanging of sword on claw, and the eruption of power that occurred when the dragons’ fire met with a blast from the canons. Many died painfully screaming in agony, the trainees were overcome with shock at first but knew they had to adapt quickly or be killed.

Drake, his two friends and his mother stuck together but eventually a blast from the canon found them, this caused Drake and his mother to be separated from Alex and Lumina. When a human soldier saw Drakes disorientation he shot a spear at him from his great eagle.

Drake turned around but was unable to dodge it ripped a hole in his right wing. His mother soon held him in her arms.

The soldier had already thrown a second spear. His mother sensed that she would not be able to dodge so she whispered a few incantations and threw her son out towards the ground, praying he’d be safe.

“Farewell my son. May you feel my pain brother as I felt yours so often in my past.” And the spear struck her heart. She passed away with a smile on her face, happy her son may live.

Suddenly Dragoth awoke and felt a great pain in his heart, but pushed it aside. He pondered what it could be but was disrupted by a canons blast. He roared and his soldiers retreated to his side. He released his full power and the battlefield became barren and most of the human army was destroyed.

~~~

Alex and Lumina searched for hours but to no avail. They asked at the registration tent but they found Drake and his mother were marked as dead.

Dragoth also pondered but could not understand why he felt the pain in his heart, but also to no avail. He burned one of his generals for asking what ails him and soon remembered his meeting with Drake. He found Alex and Lumina.

“Where is that young white dragon who was part of your group?”

Lumina broke down into tears.

“He died my lord.” replied Alex with tears beginning to fall.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

Dragoth stopped and realized that he’d just felt sorry for someone.

Who could that young dragon been?

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 4: Survival, after Death

A day passed after the short battle where Drake did not stir soon after the sun rose the after he began to awaken what looked like an everlasting slumber.

“Wow what…what happened…I…OW!!!! Urgh what the...my wings….they’ve been teared…”said Drake, in a weak and faint voice.

Drake scanned his surroundings, looking towards where his allies once stood he noticed the land had become barren and dead, while the other direction had remained lush and green. Opting for the more logical tactic he stumbled towards the forest.

As he wondered slowly through the forest he began to hear a female voice etching in pain. He decided no creature in that amount of pain would harm him, and followed its groans. He soon found himself gazing at an elven women with a dragon claw stuck slightly into her thighs, she had managed to wear it away at the sides but it still remained deep within her. Knowing she would die if left alone as would he, Drake decided to put aside the war and ask for her aid in return for his. Drake cleared his throat trying to get her attention...it failed.

“Excuse me madam.” shouted Drake as calm and politely a he could.

“A Dragon…well what would you have with me then.” signed the elf in pain.

Drake felt taken aback by this remark, but understood why she said it. He approached her slightly and spread his teared wings. She looked at them with a gentle smile, one that doesn’t pass an elf’s lips very often. Knowing this Drake smiled back and blushed slightly this made her giggle, also a rare occurrence.

“It seems we require a truce from our warring people. Is that what you’re seeking?” replied the elf with an air of charm.

“Yeah I think we need to work together to survive. Do you agree?”

“If you remove this claw I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll do anything.”

Drake walked over to her and examined the claw, trying to figure out the best way to remove it without releasing more blood. He soon thought of a way to remove it without causing her more pain. He wrapped his front claws around the claw edged into her thigh and gently began easing it out.

“I apologize if I cause you any pain, Miss.” quivered Drake as his cheeks turned slightly red at the thought, of having his claws so close to her thighs.

“Think nothing of it young one, and please call me by my name, Esheol Dreamphoenix” replied the elf humorously.

“Erm...sorry but I don’t think I’ll be able to remember that.” said Drake with some slight sorrow within his voice.

“Then call me by the name the humans gave me, Abby though it doesn’t resemble my elfin name I accepted their needs. Humanities language is far too simple for my kind – argh!”

“Sorry Abby it got stuck so I had to force it. Oh by the way, my names Drake.”

“An honour, and thank you kindly for your aid. Now I must ask, what is such a young dragon doing on a battle field that was abruptly concluded by a strange wave of light? Can you explain that to me, Drake?” replied Abby cheerfully.

Drake had an awestruck look upon his face. Amazed at how she asked a question such as that with a war going on. Then he realised; just because young dragons are sent to the battlefield doesn’t mean that the young of other creatures was so willingly sacrificed for this feeble war effort. This disheartened Drake slightly and caused him to lower his head in sadness.

Upon seeing Drakes reaction, the young Esheol Dreampheonix (or Abby) was greatly surprised by his reaction to her question. All her life she had thought dragons to be ruthless creatures unable to show emotions as sorrow – yes dragons had beauty but no love, or so she was told. Was all she had been told a lie? Were they the monsters for not believing that the dragons had also been affected by this war? None of the answers were certain, but she felt a strange energy coming from this dragon. Would he be the one to uncover the truths that lay beyond all others grasps?

“I was fighting in the war...along with many other youths.” whispered Drake. This snapped Abby back into reality.

“Well Drake, each creature has their poison. No doubt if you meet my people you will notice my kinds, as so many other creatures’ have.” replied Abby with a slight quiver in her voice from what Drake felt was suppressed anger.

They both made eye contact, and an unknown energy passed between them.

“Well Abby. I hope we can become friends, putting aside the war and all. I do hope we can find common grounds of something we can both stand by.” Shuddered Drake shyly cheeks turning a light-crimson red.

“As do I Drake. May the Gods guide us down the same path.” Chuckled Abby, with a gentle smile which she reminisced was rarely found among the elves.

At that moment Drakes journey had truly begun...and thus the wheel of fate began to turn...

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 5: A Moment of Joy

A week passed in the woods, and Drake’s wings had begun to heal. Dragons were powerful creatures but not immortal or immune to death. The time they spent together was spent in silence for Elves weren’t very adept as small talk. Drake tried greatly to start a conversation, yet Abby seemed immune to any friendly advances he attempted. In truth Abby was still unsure if she should give Drake her full trust, but knew regardless that at present they needed each other to survive in this wasteland.

Abby, though still injured managed to capture small animals like rabbits. This is where they’re understanding of one another begins.

Abby came back from her evening hunt, still holding a slight limp from her wounds. She placed the kill near a small pile of wood Drake had gathered earlier. She smiled slightly over the dragon’s determination. Suddenly Drake began to stir and she quickly removed the smile, not wanting him to assume anything is making them become closer, why she did this was uncertain.

“So A-abby I was w-wondering, and yes this question might s-sound dumb but...what’s a normal day like for you?”stuttered Drake slightly feeling shy about asking a question that he felt was personal.

“Drake, regretfully I do not fully understand your question, could you phrase it better please.” uttered Abby very robotically.

“Well...where you alive before the war?”

“Yes, we Elves have a considerably long lifespan. Why do you ask?”

“What was it like before...all this, the war and everything?”

“That is a very hard question to answer, considering you’re a Dragon and I’m an Elf our kinds might have lived very differently.” replied Abby with a very plain manner, with Drake’s head and wings held low in sadness “but I will try to answer as best I can.” Upon hearing this Drake soon shimmered with joy, and looked eagerly at Abby.

“For my kind, being very strict life just seemed like a schedule that was very closely followed. Yes a few of my kind objected and others ended their life. This was the hidden truths that darkened my kind which is also why most humans do not trust us. In fact many have accused us of betraying the alliance to your leader which isn’t so though some renegade Elves might attempted tried to befriend him in an attempt to survive. Do you know of any Elves in your cities?”

“No, I guess Dragoth must have killed them.”

“Well that is quite sad, but as ever we carry on striving to pray for a better future. To be honest there has been very little change to my kind’s civilization, some cities have been lost and yes many lives taken but life remains the same for my kind. What of yours Drake? I am sure older Dragons have told you about what your kingdom used to be like.” said Abby ending with a very inquisitive tone.

“Not really, its against the law to talk about what our kingdom used to be like. Lord Dragoth says that we should look to the future and abandon the past. We aren’t even allowed to learn about other kinds because he also believes that Dragons are a greater species than all the others.”

Abby looked at him in utter shock and horror. She was so stunned her skin had whitened slightly from hearing how isolated the Dragons have become. Drake looked at her for a few seconds and began to laugh openly, this caught Abby by surprise making her face appear bewildered this in turn made Drake giggling intensify.

“What is so funny?!” bellowed Abby in a tone of confusion

“HAHAHA!!! Your - ha – face hahaha your face looks so silly like that – hahahaha!” screamed Drake consumed with laughter. This at fist angered Abby slightly.

“And what is so funny about MY face!?” yelled Abby slightly showing some anger.

“You – haha – don’t suit – oh my god hahaha – a confused face. Hahaha you look like a turtle having a poo!”

Abby smiled letting a single giggle out, leading Drake’s to intensify further. This in turn led them both to begin a fit of laughter. At that moment they experienced one thing neither had felt through all their lives, true happiness.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Chapter 6: The Forest of Secrets

As Drake and Abby began to wonder through the forest they'd landed in, certain factors seemed to be working against them. They headed directly south from their previous encampment and found that they wound up at the same location. After this happened the seventh time they began to tire of how they only kept on seeing the same surroundings repeatedly.

"Hey Abby. Can we take a break from this? I'm starting to get annoyed with this."

"Indeed, it is starting to become an irritation to myself as well."

As they stopped Abby stood completely still listening instantly. Within seconds she'd fixed her bow and shot into the dark. Drake taken by surprise by this had shot instantly up onto his hind legs and then proceeded to fall onto his back. Abby did not falter her stare.

Suddenly all they could see was darkness, then...

"Show them to me!"

As daylight blinded them again they saw a clan of wild felines, mainly of the lion variety.

Drake felt worried not sure how these people would react to his kind, after all they had done. Suddenly Esheol Dreampheonix had begun speaking in a strange language; this caused Drake's fear to fade into confusion. What was she saying?

Though Drake was confused to hear this come from Abby he had expected such her being an Elf, but when the obvious leader of this group started yelling back at her in the same language he felt even more confused.

Two hours passed and Abby and this leader, who had earlier introduced himself as Leo, still hadn't come to an agreement. Drakes fear and worries of their fate had vanished now he was annoyed, especially that he wasn't included within this conversation.

Drake signed and said with obvious irritation "When you've reached a decision wake me if not then please carry on. Nothing I could possibly say could even be of remote interest to either of you." Both Leo and Abby turned to Drake with looks of bemusement. "But until then I'm going to go near that river, and fall asleep while snoring at a ridiculously loud volume. SORRY if this bothers you, which neither of you have done by speaking in a language I'm sure your aware dragons don't understand. HECK I doubt we've even HEARD of it BUT who cares about how annoyed I might feel."

Drake walked over to the river and faked his falling asleep and began to make a snoring sound at the top of his lungs. This made Miss Dreampheonix and Leo stare in disbelief.

"AHAHAHAHA!!! Well done young dragon, haha well done! Drake was it?"

Drake rose and turned his head towards Leo with a very plain look on his scaled face. Abby burst out into laughter as did Leo. He (Leo) then proceeded to utter a series of commands in yet another language to the men and women of his tribe. Many members then preceded to hand food and drink over to drake and Abby.

Drake always one to be polite thanked each individual as they placed something in front of him, this made Leo and Abby stare.

"What?"

"Drake why are you thanking everyone?" queried Abby

"Because I have always taught to be polite, and thankful. Why?"

Leo and Abby shared a gaze of shock. They laughed and Drake soon joined in understanding how silly he must look.

~~~

That night, the entire clan held a feast in honour of their new found friend Drake. Though some were still wary of him, they knew better than to persist it.

Drake soon decided to take a walk around the camp to take in the scene, feeling lucky to have encountered such a place.

After awhile he soon began to notice something odd. He understood that the leader of a clan would have his hut constantly guarded, that much was obvious, but there were two huts being guarded each as fiercely as the other. Why was that? What would they have to hide?

Drake rushed to Abby's side and quickly informed her of this. They pondered for sometime about this and finding no answer found themselves both curious.

"Hmm, what could such a small clan have to hide so fiercely?" Abby, then proceeded to close her eyes and ponder further.

Drake, pondered along with her but still to no avail. Then a thought struck him that he believed so obvious he felt stupid. Why don't we just ask them? He soon relayed his thoughts to Abby, and she though worried agreed it was the only way to end their curiosity.

"Erm...Leo, may I ask you something...something that's been bothering us both?"said Drake feeling nervous.

"Of course Drake, my boy. Anything! Feel free to ask me anything! So what troubles you?"

"Well, we were wondering. What's inside that hut, near the edge of camp?" grinning with delight hoping to find some answers.
A grim look appeared among the clans' members, and Leo had a hardened frown upon his face.

"An abomination to the highest degree. An insult to all living things within the natural order. A creature so despicable and misshapen it is an injury to the Gods!!!"

The clan stood still, making time edge away at a slower pace. The air became thicker; at least Drake felt it did. He then realised, he'd survived so much so far, why not be stupid and take one more risk?

"So can we see it?" and with that, he prepared himself for anything.

The leader, Leo looked at him with utter disbelief, then frowning he nodded and began to lead the way to the hut.

"I advise you enter first Esheol then once you're done please exit and then you may enter Drake. You may remain within as long as you like, you may even re-enter it but I doubt you will do so." said with the utmost serious intentions.
Abby entered the hut wearily. At that moment Drake suddenly noticed that the entire clan was watching him, this made him feel awkward but he straightened himself up so that he wouldn't show any sign of weakness.

No fewer than five minutes passed before Abby came out of the hut. She stood there for a moment then, ran at top speed towards the woods and began to vomit profusely. Seeing and (with much disgust) hearing this made Drake gulp down twice but he had set his mind on entering the hut and intended to do so.

With a deep breath Drake walked forward slowly and entered the hut.

Nianque
First Pokémon!

Post by Nianque »

Wow, this is really well written, good job. Can't wait to see whats in the hut though...
ImagePlease click and help feed my Ballard!

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

Nianque wrote:Wow, this is really well written, good job. Can't wait to see whats in the hut though...
Thank you. Actually I've put it up on my DA account, I only post it in other places when its five chapters further along though, so it'll be awhile till its here.

Haru Totetsu
Vermilion City
Vermilion City

Post by Haru Totetsu »

I must regretfully inform everyone that this story has been abandoned. I apologize for any trouble this may cause anyone.