Perry's Big Adventure

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Perry's Big Adventure

Post by Maple »

This is what happened in a Phineas and Ferb roleplay I am in so far. I'll but an N before everypost my friend nekoboshi did and a PTPfan before every me post. Here:

PTPfan: "Good morning, Agent P. As you know, Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been inactive for a week. Well, he's back. And this time, his sheme is much eviler than his others. He plans to vaporize all of his enemies and people that know them. This means that Phineas and Ferb are in danger too! You've got to stop him!" Karl ran on-screen. "Yeah, because it'll vaporize me too!" Perry's eyes widened. He was best friends with Karl and didn't want to lose him. Karl left. Monogram said, "That's another reason you need to stop hi--" "AAAH!" SPLAT! "KARL!" Monogram ran around, frantic. "Agent P, bad news! Karl has been kidnapped! Possibly by Doofenshmirtz." Perry, heart pounding, ran off to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

N: Doon ran in all tired and stuff "SOMEONE WITH BROWN HAIR KARLNAPPED KARL!!!!!"

PTPfan: Monogram sighed exasperatedly(sp?). "We already know...So shut up..."

(Doof Scene)

"SO, Karl the Intern! You may already know, but I've kidnapped you!" Karl, cornered, muttered, "Yeh, I do...idiot..." "WHAT? O.O" Doof was looking murderous. Karl recoiled. "Donthurtme!"

N: Doon glared "WELL! SOMEONES BEING ABNORMALLY EXTRA RUDE TODAY!"

(Doof scene)

Michael Jackson popped in "hey does anyone one know where i can find 2 young boys? y'know.... like 8-11 years old..." it said

PTPfan: Monogram glared daggers at Doon for a few seconds before storming off. "I'll be banging my head on the wall if you need me..."

"OMGWTH?!" That was Karl's reaction. Doof, however, was actually ticked. "Hellooo? Trying to terrorize somebody here!" He shoved Michael out of the room and slammed the door. "Now, where was I? Oh, yes! Karl, by the time your friend Perry the platypus gets here, it'll be too late! I will have taken over the tri-state area within minutes! With my...DISINTEGRATOR-INATOR!" Karl gave a shuddering gasp as Doofenshmirtz revealed a very scary looking ray-gun.

N: "hmph! btw Perry be carful, he took him for a reason, and like in many action movies, he took him for you to go there and so he can trap you, so like, be careful if you go and stuff"

Michael screamed "WELL SOMEONES IN A BAD MOOD TODAY!"

PTPfan: Monogram banged his head on the wall for a few minutes before he thought, I think Doon is right. Maybe it's a trap. Kinda like with Voldemort and Harry and Sirius in book 5! I'd better go as backup...

Perry ran towards Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. He saw a ray zap a helpless mailman, who vanished instantaneously. Don't let it be too late! Please don't let it be too late! He burst into the building. "Ahh, Perry the platypus, you're just in time. I was waiting for you to arrive...I wanted to finish you off personally!" Karl, in the corner, shouted, "AGENT P! NO! IT'S A TRAP!"

"Shut up, Karl!" Doofenshmirtz snapped as he fired a ray at him. Karl jumped out of the way, but he almost got hit. Perry deathglared at Doof. Leave him ALONE!!! He jumped at Doofenshmirtz. The two fought violently for a few minutes, then Doofenshmirtz knocked Perry into the wall. He fell to the floor, motionless. "AGENT P!!!" Karl ran over. "OMG, are you okay?" Perry struggled to his feet. I...I'm fine...(The guys at the Agency can understand Perry)

N: some random fan was sitting there while eating popcorn saying "AGENT P NO!!!!!!!! DON'T DIE!"

PTPfan: Perry winced as he got up. I'm not...letting Doofenshmirtz win...ever... Karl was worried. "Just be careful Agent P...Please..." Perry sighed. I'll try, Karl... He charged at Doofenshmirtz, who leapt out of the way. Perry crashed onto the floor. Doof laughed evilly, as thunder crashed in the background. "Perry the platypus, you will never stop me THIS TIME!!! BWAHAHAHAA!" Thunder crashed again.

TO BE CONTINUED...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...