Tales of Stupidity (Brought to you by myself and Kikyo)

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Tales of Stupidity (Brought to you by myself and Kikyo)

Post by Shrine Sprite »

You may understand some of the humor better if you've played Tales of Symphonia.
Even if you didn't, it's not that hard to understand. Enjoy!
Chapter 1 wrote:“Natasha…! Get up, Natasha! NATASHA!”
“Reow!”
“Whoa! You threw your cat at me?!” Natasha shouted. She stood up; the cat tumbled onto the floor and scurried away.
The instructor called Larissa took out a ruler. “Sit down and pay ATTENTION!” Crack! The ruler slammed across the desk, snapping in half.
“Ahh…” Natasha glared at her friend Brandt, who was sitting next to her giggling. Gina, who sat near the front, looked at her with a more concerned face than cheerful, which was surprising to Natasha. The class itself was quite small. Natasha, Gina, and Brandt were only three of eleven students in the class, their ages ranging from nine to nineteen. They all wore nice, white uniforms compared to shaggy old pathetic excuse for a building they were in.
Brandt was of average height, lanky, and had dark brown hair, Brandt was only thirteen years old, three years younger than Natasha was, but he was clearly the most intelligent student in the class, which Natasha believed was only because Professor Sage was related to him. Despite this, they got along fine.
Larissa moved to the front of the room and faced Natasha. “I’ll ask again. Today is a very important day for the entire world; what is so special about today?”
“Oh! I know this!” Natasha called out. “Today Gina performs the ritual so she can start her journey to regenerate the world!”
“Correct. Gina, Chosen One, tell us about the journey of World Regeneration.”
“Yes, professor.” Gina stood up. “The purpose of the journey is to rid Smärzapft of the evil Desians that have almost completely taken over the world--”
One student called out, “But didn’t a Chosen already complete World Regeneration?”
“You must be referring to Spiritua, the only known successful Chosen to this date. She completed World Regeneration hundreds of years ago. Nobody knows why, but Smärzapft eventually slipped back into declination…”
One of the students, looking out the window, not paying attention to Larissa’s lecture said, “Look!”
A light began to flash, almost like a lighthouse, engulfing the entire village with a bright pink color.
“Oh! Look at that light! It’s so pretty!” Gina said.
“You think so? It’s very… pink. Pink is ugly…” Natasha commented.
“Oh. You’re right. Pink is very ugly.”
“Isn’t that a signal, Larissa, which means it’s time for the oracle?” Brandt asked.
“Yes, yes, I know. I will go double-check the preparations at the temple. Class is dismissed for today. Gina, you wait here. If it really is the oracle, a pastor will come here to guide you to the temple.”
Natasha opened her mouth to say something, but as though Larissa were reading her mind she said first, “Yes, Natasha, that means detention is cancelled as well.”
While Larissa shared her brother’s intelligence, their features were completely unalike. She wasn’t quite as tall or thin as him, and had soft blonde hair and light blue eyes to contradict his dark hair and green eyes. Brandt also tended to be more laid back then his older sister. The average person could not tell they were even related.
“No, wait!” Gina called. It’s my duty as the chosen. I’ll come with you.”
Gina was a very atypical Chosen. She had notably long, dirty-blonde hair and was known for her happy-go-lucky personality, or rather, happy-go-unlucky. Natasha had been Gina’s best friend since they were small children, and she observed, after a while, that Gina’s clumsiness usually brought her terrible luck. Natasha speculated that that characteristic was one that came with the title of Chosen One.
“That would be too risky Gina,” Larissa said, “It could be a trap set up by the Desians to capture you.”
“But Strauβburg has a non-aggression treaty with the Desians, doesn’t it?” a student called out.
“While that may be true, it can’t hurt to be as careful as possible.” Larissa looked around at the eleven students; when she confirmed that there were no more questions being asked, she left.
“Well at least it worked out for you. No detention today!” Gina said to Natasha.
Natasha blushed and smiled. “So we’ve got the day to ourselves. What should we do?”
Brandt seemed to overhear their conversation; he walked over and sat next to Gina. “Why don’t we go see what’s happening at the temple,” he suggested.
Gina said, “We can’t do that! I have to wait here for the pastor!”
“C’mon Gina,” Brandt whined, “I’ve never been to the temple before…”
Gina hesitated. “Umm… What do you think, Natasha?”
Natasha, who seemed to be preoccupied with something else, looked up. Oh, uh, sure, why not. We’ve got nothing to lose.
“Or do you?” an ominous voice called.
The students that hadn’t already left looked around, trying to locate where the voice had come from.
Suddenly, a giant penguin-like creature leapt majestically into the room.
“Where is the chosen?” it demanded.
Natasha looked at the thing dumbly. “What the…”
The rest of the class remained silent out of fear.
“If you won’t tell me, I will have to kill you all!” the penguin waddled over to Chocolate, the youngest in the class.
“Help!” she shrieked. The penguin pulled out a snowball, and fired it at the little girl.
“Oh no!” Gina ran into the path of the snowball, it hit her squarely in the head, knocking her out.
“Chosen One!” Chocolate shrieked.
“Everyone! Run away! Jump out that window!” Natasha yelled to the class.
The students followed her order and hopped out of the classroom’s side window one-by-one.
“You idiot! This is a four-story building!” Brandt shouted.
“So she’s the chosen!? Now’s my chance! But first… I need to eliminate you!” said the penguin. “Super dooper happy rainbow unicorn snowball fun blast!” The penguin took out another snowball, no different from the last, from nowhere and tossed it at Brandt, who fell down in excruciating misery. The penguin advanced on Brandt and Gina, both unconscious.
“NOOO!” yelled Natasha. She grabbed a sword ornament on the wall, and without thinking she slashed it slightly on the wing with the blade.
“Augh! This… is all… th-- the Desian’s-- augh!” the penguin cried. Violet blood spewed all over, splotching her clean, white uniform and Natasha’s normally dark-brown hair a deep purple color. The penguin fell to the floor, and lay motionless, the reason Natasha assumed, to be blood loss. Natasha pulled Gina and Brandt up from the floor.
“Why are penguins trying to kill me?!” Gina cried.
“Before it died, it started to say something about the Desians.” Natasha explained.
“Was it hired by the Desians to kill Gina?” Brandt wondered.
“There’s no use dwelling on that now…” Gina turned to the penguin’s body on the floor. “Oh, is that a boy or girl penguin? Professor Sage said I could keep a Monster Chart for extra credit. Natasha needs it.”
Brandt walked over to the penguin’s body and flipped it over. “I think it’s both.”
“Then how should I put it down?”
“How about ‘hobo’?”
“I guess that could work.”
“Sorry to intrude on you little discussion,” Natasha said, “But this dead pastor here just told me we should go to the temple. He said the Desians attacked.”
“Oh, ok,” replied Gina. “Let’s go.”
“What about the pastor?” asked Brandt. “The corpse will make the school smell. The penguin’s a problem too…”
“Just leave them there,” Natasha responded. “They’ll vanish in a few seconds… See? There.”

Chapter 2 wrote:“Let’s go, then!” Natasha shouted confidently.
“I call first!” said Gina, dashing towards the window. She shouted, “Whee!” as she dropped down to the ground outside.
“Think she’s okay?” Brandt asked.
“She’s the chosen, of course she’s fine. She can’t regenerate the world if she’s dead,” Natasha replied, appreciating the blade she’d fought the penguin with.
“Hey!” Brandt perked up,”You’re not thinking of taking the sword are you?”
“Huh, oh, this. I didn’t notice--“
“Liar. Well, whatever. It came in handy this time; you may as well keep it, in case we run into another monster later…”
“Awesome!” Natasha shouted, running down the stairs.
Hey guys!” Gina said cheerfully as Natasha and Brandt exited the building.
“See,” Natasha told Brandt, “She’s fine.”
“Of course,” Gina said, “Why wouldn’t I be?”
Brandt watched as one of the child’s bodies vanished. “Um…”
Larissa skipped up to them. “Was sup, Yo?”
Natasha blinked. “Oh, Goddess Martina.”
“Hey, dawg!” Gina replied cheerfully. Brandt, who was previously standing beside her, fell to the ground.
“What’s with him?” Gina asked.
“Perhaps our enunciation has caused him to have a seizure.” Larissa answered.
“Wimp,” Natasha commented malevolently. She turned to Larissa and Gina. “Never, in the history of ever, say that again.”
Larissa nodded in agreement. “Natasha, what happened to your uniform?”
Natasha looked down at herself, and noticed her uniform was stained with the penguin’s violet blood.
Gina answered, “We were attacked by a penguin, and when Natasha hit it, it started bleeding purple blood!”
“Purple blood, hmm…” Larissa thought.
Gina continued, “And it threw snowballs at us!”
“It’s a penguin; of course it’s going to throw snowballs, Gina. Jeez, can you get any dumber?” Natasha rolled her eyes.
“Yes, of course I can!” Gina replied indignantly. “I can get as dumb as you!” Natasha slapped her. Gina fell to the ground unconscious.
“Natasha, you fool!” Larissa scolded. “Gina’s got to regenerate the world!”
“Oh, well. Whatever. I don’t really care… There are more important things than the world.”
“Are you serious? We’re in decline here! Why do you think everyone’s so darn stupid!?”
“She’ll wake up soon,” Natasha replied indifferently.
Larissa sighed. ”Fine. Hey, what happened to the other children?”
“Other children?”
“Oh!” Gina piped up. “They all leapt out the window.”
“What?! Out of a four story building?” Larissa asked, then she stopped, and realized Gina said the last comment. “Weren’t you just unconscious?”
“Oh, yes, I was, wasn’t I? Want me to be unconscious again? Here.” Gina grabbed a vase off the windowsill and chunked herself on the head, knocking herself out again.
Larissa sighed. “Well, the preparations at the temple are set. I guess we ought to go to the seal now. You grab Brandt, I’ll grab Gina. Is that all right?”
“Oooh…” Natasha’s eyes grew wide.
Larissa looked at Natasha. “No, wait, never mind. I’ll grab Brandt. You get Gina.”
“Humph,” Natasha puffed. “You just want him for yourself.”
“Um, no, I’m his sister. Sisters don’t do that.”
“Why not?”
“It’s just… wrong.”
“Why?” she repeated.
“You’ll understand when you’re older,” Larissa said, exasperatedly.
“Hey, are you talking about me?” Brandt inquired, awake by now.
The two looked at each other. “No,” they replied simultaneously.
“Chosen!” the mayor of the town, Frau Hanley, called. “Why are you still here?! Go receive the oracle! Mach schnell!” Frau was originally from another land, and spoke a second language known as German.
“Oh, yes!” replied Gina, who, apparently, was no longer unconscious.
As Gina, Natasha, Larissa, and Brandt approached the temple, the vivid, girlish screams of the priests were predominant.
Natasha said, “So this is what the temple is like…”
“Yes,” Larissa replied, “And it sounds like there’s a commotion going on at the entrance. We should advance carefully.”
Gina turned to walk up the stone staircase towards the temple of Martina. “Oops!” She tripped, which somehow magically caused the rocky stairs to transform into a smooth stone slide.
Brandt, Larissa, and Natasha, who had already begun up them, tumbled down, crashing down upon Gina. Apparently, the top landing of the stairs had also become a slide, for Gina’s father and some really disgusting, blood-coated decrepit corpses that resembled the priests fell on the group, as well.
“Are these… priests?” Larissa gasped.
“Oww,” Brandt whined, stretching as he stood up, completely ignoring the dead priests lying next to them.
“Heh. Sorry, guys,” Gina apologized.
“Well,” said Natasha, blinking at the slide. “This is different...”
Larissa sighed. “I don’t think it’s possible to advance now…”
“Air Blade!” an unknown voice called.
Suddenly, a powerful rush of wind forced the four into the air, and they landed near the entrance to the temple.
Larissa stood up and brushed herself off. “Well that certainly wasn’t how I expected to get up here.”
“What was that?!” Natasha exclaimed.
“I read somewhere…” Brandt explained, “That ‘Air Blade’ is an advanced spell used by Mages.”
They looked down at the guy who had used the spell, but before they could get a good look at him he vanished in a flash of green light.

Chapter 3 wrote:Suddenly, a crash sounded behind them, causing the foursome to spin around rapidly.
“IS CHOSEN HERE?” a booming voice demanded. It came from a male- looking creature that appeared to be human, whom had an outward appearance that encompassed an ugly and dumb beyond your most horrific and nauseating nightmares. Imagine the ugliest creature on the face of the earth, then imagine the stereotypical humongous, overweight doofus, and combine the two. It was that appalling.
Gina stepped forwards. “Oh, yes! I’m the Chosen!”
“No, fool!” Larissa hissed. “Keep quiet! It may be a Desian!”
“I BOBBY. BOBBY KILL CHOSEN NOW.” The odd person waddled up to them, similarly to how a fat penguin would. He pulled a huge medieval flail out of seemingly nowhere, or, more accurately, out of a large invisible pocket. He began to swing the weapon around haphazardly.
“Are you retarded or something?” Natasha inquired, skeptically.
“NO. BOBBY MOST SMART KID IN CLASS. A-DUH, A-DUH, A-DUH.” His laugh indicated otherwise.
“Must have been the special-special-special-ed class,” Brandt snickered.
“Oh, no! You poor thing!” Gina waltzed up to Bobby. “Here. Let me make you smarter!”
“How are you going to do that?” asked Brandt.
“Professor Sage, come over here!” Gina grabbed Larissa’s arm.
Larissa resisted. “No, Gina. I don’t think I can do anything for him.”
“Yes, you can! You have healing magic, right?”
“But… I don’t think this is a problem that can be healed. I’m sorry.”
Natasha stared at Larissa. “Sorry? You don’t look very sor--!”
Apparently, Bobby had gained control of his weapon. He swung the flail at Natasha, who toppled over in a pool of blood.
“Oh, no!” Gina whimpered. “Natasha!”
“How dare you! You’ll pay for that!” Larissa took out a spell book and a black staff, both painted with brightly colored cats and catty things, from seemingly nowhere. The pages of the book began to glow a maniacal greenish brown olive color as they flipped around with breakneck speed, halting at the exact place she required. A magic circle, the same color as the book’s glow, appeared below her. The circle was strewn of an energy that twisted, twirled, and whirled into intricate patterns and designs, buzzing tumultuously with the sound of humming bees.
“Ready?” She shouted over the whirr of the magic. “I summon thee… Let’s go, Rosie!”
A female calico-tortoiseshell cat appeared in a flutter of the olive energy with a tiny popping noise. Rosie looked at Bobby and then turned to face Larissa with a confused expression.
“Attack, Rosie!” Larissa commanded. She obvious didn’t notice Rosie’s ‘Do I have to?’ expression. Rosie simply whined.
“I think Rosie’s afraid of it,” Gina guessed.
Larissa groaned, “Whatever, Rosie, return.” Rosie disappeared in a flash of green light.
Bobby began to wander around aimlessly.
“Good,” Larissa muttered. “At least he’s distracted. I’ll take this time to revive Natasha.”
“Hey,” Gina pondered. “Where’s Brandt?”
“Dunno, don’t care,” replied Larissa casually, strolling up to Natasha. “First Aid!” she shouted.
Natasha jumped up to her feet. “Took you long enough!” She whipped out the sword she used earlier.
Bobby cantered towards the group, befuddled and crazed, still arbitrarily swinging the flail.
“Looks like you need a bit of help,” said an indifferent sounding voice.
“WHAT did you say?!” Natasha said, completely outraged that anyone in their right minds would think that she, of all the people in the world, would require aid in battle.
“Natasha! We’re done for! I have no manta left after the summoning, and YOUR wooden swords are on fire!” Larissa lashed out at Natasha, kicking her in the shin. Natasha collapsed in excruciating agony.
“Hmph. I’ll finish it off easy. Judge- er, Fire Ball! The newcomer shouted, conjuring a ball of flames, perhaps just barely larger than an average softball. The flaming ball of ashes scarcely grazed the thing called Bobby.
”NO! MY FINGER! HOW I LIVE WITHOUT IT?” the odd creature called out in misery. “A-GAH!” the shout came, as he tumbled off the edge of the cliff he had dashed towards with his arms flailing in the cool mountain air.
“Phew. He’s finally gone.” Larissa relaxed her muscled, which had grown tense out of fear.
“Or is he?” Natasha sneered, pointing towards a spot just behind Larissa. “Look! Who’s that?”
“Oh, God!” prayed Larissa. “Please, please don’t tell me that thing is back!”
“He’s back.”
“Aa-ah!” Larissa fell onto her knees and clutched the back of her head in her hands.
“Relax. I do not think that… thing… will be returning anytime soon,” The man who had helped the group replied, attempting to comfort her.
“Oh, good.” Larissa stood up and dusted herself off. “So,” she pondered. “Who might you be?”
“My name is Brandon. I am a… traveling mercenary. I would be honored to guard the Chosen: for a price, of course.” He turned to Tom, Gina’s father, who had just finished his trek to the top of the slide.
“Oh, uh…” Tom panted. “S-sure, please do.”
“Good…” Brandon accepted the large pot of money Tom had pulled out of nowhere. “Well, then, Chosen, let us be on our way, now.” Brandon seemed dignified, and would perhaps pass for an esteemed noble, if it were not for his size. Brandon, unfortunately, had been cursed with being slightly short in height. He was perhaps the size of your average fifth grader, and with his amber goatee could pass as a dwarven soldier. Of course, he was obviously a human. Dwarves were much more heavy set, and Brandon was pretty thin. His outfit was pretty unusual. It was a black leotard, covered with cherry red armor decorated with intricate, almost angelic designs.
“Oh, yes, sir.” Gina walked towards the temple of Martina. The temple had turrets on top of a plain, white concrete building. The turrets were gold and intricately woven with golden vines and various delicate shapes, a bit like an Arabic temple to worship Gods. Of which, evidently, was its primary purpose.
“I shall come, as well,” commented Larissa. “Natasha, find Brandt and go home.”
“No! I wanna come, too!”
“Didn’t you hear me? I SAID find Brandt!”
“Yes, M’am.”
“Besides,” Brandon added. “This isn’t a field trip, you know.”
“Wait. Please, Mr. Brandon, sir, and Professor!” Gina begged. “Please let Natasha come to the temple with me! I can’t live without her by my side! Besides, I think Brandt may have gone in there.”
Brandon sighed. “Fine.”
“Whatever. Just hurry up.” Larissa agreed, tersely.
The five of them walked towards the temple.
”Wait!” Larissa suddenly yelled, frantically. ”A cat. In the bushes. I must have it! Cat-ball, go!” She chucked a red and black ball the size of a lemon at the bushes. A bright, royal-blue flash ignited the bush in a spectacular blue-green color, and then vanished. The ball returned to her hand.
The ball spoke in a verbatim, electronic voice. “You got FELIX.” The spell book Larissa had previously used appeared, and the strange ball was absorbed into it. The book glowed an ultraviolet purple color for a second.
“Oh, yeah!” Shouted Larissa, spinning around and holding two fingers out in a peace sign. “Cat number two! Soon, I shall catch them all!”
“I cannot tell a lie: that was relatively creepy,” commented Brandon.
“Yeah… you’re crazy, cat-lady,” retorted Natasha.
Larissa slapped her. “I’m your teacher! Do you want another detention?”
“Can I get any more? I already have it for the rest of my life.”
“No, the rest of the school year. Honestly, I’m not that strict. I’ll just add it onto the next year. You’ll probably fail again, anyway.”
“Hey! I only failed once! I passed the last three!”
“Yeah, with C’s and D’s,” snickered Brandt. He was coated in a black, dusty substance, like ash.
“Oh! There you are, Brandt!” Larissa acknowledged. “Did you attempt to cook again?”
Brandt nodded.
“I knew it. I wonder why whatever you try to cook explodes. What did you struggle to cook, this time?”
“A sandwich.”
Everyone stared at him blankly, attempting to comprehend how a sandwich could explode.
“O…Kay, then.” Natasha blinked twice. “Let’s just go do the seal-thingy, now.”
“Oh yes, yes, good idea!” Gina replied cheerfully.
The five stepped inside the temple.

Chapter 4 wrote:“Wait a second,” posed Brandt. “None of us have any weapons yet. Isn’t there monsters here?”
“That’s not quite correct, on two accounts,” Larissa said casually, deciding to show off a bit of her genius. “First, it’s ‘aren’t,’ not ‘isn’t.’ Secondly, some of us do have weapons. I have a staff, and Natasha has her sword, which she has decided, as I understand it, to call ‘Liger’. Unusual, I know, but that’s her. I also believe this Brandon person had a magic sword, am I correct?”
Brandon sighed. “Yes, I have a sword in my possession.” He sounded quite exasperated. “Jeez. I should think the Chosen’s group would have come prepared. You’re awfully lucky that I have more than just a sword in my possession. Here. There’s a whip and a fan. Do what you will. I don’t need them, anyway.”
“Ooh, yay!” cheered Gina, choosing the bright red metal fan.
Brandt picked up the long, leather bullwhip. “Hey! I wanted the fan,” he whined.
“Well, too bad,” Gina teased. “It’s mine, now.”
Brandt studied the whip. “Hey. This is the same make of the whips the Desians use!” He glared at Brandon suspiciously.
“Yes,” he agreed. “I happened to come across a group as I made my way over to this region. So I plundered them. The fan is also of the same make.”
The group strolled up to the staircase leading to the top of the temple, where the seal supposedly existed. Gina tripped.
“Ow-aah!” An odd looking invisible barrier appeared, blocking the stairway.
Gina got up, brushing herself off. “Oh, no! How will we get though, now?”
Brandon spoke up. “Perhaps there is a way to disable it.”
“Yes!” Brandt replied. “The sorceress’s ring can nullify it. But I thought it was supposed to be at the entrance to the temple. I didn’t see it.”
“Well, then, that must mean that one of us already has it.”
The group turned to face Natasha. “Natasha!” They simultaneously shouted.
“What?!?”
“Just hand it over…” Brandon and Brandt said together. Brandt glared at Brandon.
“But I don’t have it!” she whined.
“Uh huh. Right.” Larissa was always skeptical about anything Natasha said, did, or thought.
“I’m serious!”
“Then you must have it!” Brandon and Brandt concurrently said, violently pointing at one another.
“Grrr…” Brandt growled. What’cha blaming me for?!?” He leapt onto Brandon, only to be brutally flipped onto the floor by Brandon, who had barely moved a muscle or blinked an eye at the sadistic display of hostility.
“Gina,” Brandon commented. “You’ve been awfully quiet.”
“Hm?”
“Hey,” Larissa added. “What do you have, there?”
“Oh! Look at this. Isn’t it so shiny and sparkly? I found it on the table near the entrance!”
Everyone sighed, except Brandt, whom continued to lie in agonizing pain on the floor.
“Gina, dear,” Larissa told her kindly. “That’s the sorceress’s ring we’ve been looking for. Please hand it over.”
“No, no,” Gina responded, in a strange, strained, wheezing voice. “We’sss won’t’sss give’sss it’sss the Presssiousss, we’sss won’t’sss.” She tightly clutched the ring to her chest.
“Gina,” Brandt said in a gushy, babying voice. “Puh-weese, won’t you give me the wring?”
“Okay!” she handed it to him.
Natasha slapped Brandt.
“Ouch!” he moaned, rubbing the back of his head.
“Never do that again,” she demanded.
“Here,” Larissa stated, taking the ring from Brandt and aiming it at the brightly-colored invisible barrier. “Hey! The beam-thingy the ring shoots won’t dissolve the barrier!”
“Oh. What should we do, then?” Gina inquired.
“Hm…” Brandon pondered. “That is unusual. That should have worked...”
“Aa-aah!” Brandt screamed, as Larissa grabbed him in the arm, flinging him towards the barrier.
“Quick! Cook!” she commanded.
“Huh? Uh, okay… what should I cook?”
“I don’t know… Fruit salad? Here’s a lettuce leaf and a strawberry...”
“Okay! Here I go!”
“Everyone!” Natasha shouted. “Run! Your lives depend on it!”
“Huh? Why?” Brandt questioned, putting the strawberry slowly up to the lettuce leaf.
BOOM.
Everyone who was running was immediately flung aggressively out of the door, except for Natasha, since she missed the door and crashed into the stone wall beside it. Smoke flowed out of the temple.
“Is he… All right?” asked Brandon.
“Oh, yes, I’m sure he’s fine. Larissa assured him. “This happens quite often.”
The three, as before, strolled into the temple, picking up Natasha on the way in.
“Natasha! You’re covered in blood again!” Larissa acknowledged. “Here. Let me clean you up.” She began to wipe the blood off Natasha’s face with a cloth she had pilled out of nowhere.
“Hey!” Natasha complained, ducking away. “Don’t touch me! I can clean myself up.” She arrogantly wiped her face with her sleeve, only to end up slathering it with even more blood than before.
“Hey, guys!” Brandt called cheerfully. He was standing where the barrier had been, covered with even more ashes than before.
“Oooh!” Gina commented. “Look! The invisible barrier is gone!”
“Hoodoo! Let’s go!” squealed Natasha.
“Yeah!” Larissa shrieked.
“Humph.” Brandon hmphed.
There was a 5th chapter, but I don't seem to have to saved Kikyo probably has it though. I'll get her to post it soon. ;)
Comments and criticism are always welcome.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Re: Tales of Stupidity (Brought to you by myself and Kikyo)

Post by Kikyo »

It's horrible. <_________<

Actually, I do have chapters 5+ somewhere...
not typed, though.
I'll get around to them... sometime.
Image Image

Shrine Sprite
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Delinquent

Post by Shrine Sprite »

Kikyo wrote:It's horrible. <_________<
You're horrible.

Kikyo
Saffron City
Saffron City
Custom Title: Krazy Kat

Post by Kikyo »

Shrine Sprite wrote:
You're horrible.
I know. >=D
Image Image

Pokefan91
First Pokémon!

Post by Pokefan91 »

Kikyo wrote:
Shrine Sprite wrote:
You're horrible.
I know. >=D
This chapter is horrible.....O.O
to much to read!i just skim :lol:
Where there is me there is Pokemon =D
Lucario:To cool for you?
Me:You are so cool Lucario!