Sarra

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Sarra

Post by Maple »

Well, it's a W.I.P., but It'll get better. This is just the test run Intro, see what I should change and what I should add. Here goes...
SARRA
[rainbow] Introduction: Part One [/rainbow]
A car drove through a rainy night, as many thoughts ran through a girl's head:
How did I get here?
Why?
When did it become known to me?
Who put me here?
Will I ever go home?

She thought these thoughts as the driver turned to her. He said, "Well, yound lady, how'd ya get inter this mess?" The girl said, "Um...I'd rather not say..." The driver urged her on, "C'mon, young lady. Don't wanna disappoint yer cabbie, eh?" The girl sighed. "OK. This is the only time I'm telling you, so listen closely..."

---FLASHBACK---
<First Person-Sarra>
I ran through the hallways of Springfield High. I bumped into several students before making it to the lunchroom. All the students except a couple glared evilly at me as I walked to the table with the only two people who weren't glaring at me. As I approached my friends, one of the glarers tripped me. Luckily, my lunch had been tossed onto the table and rescued by my friends before it got smashed.
Warily, I picked myself up from the floor and sat with my two friends. As I took my lunch, a silently thanked my friends. As I started on my pizza, my first friend Kairi asked, "So, what's the news?" I answered, "Well, dad and mom are going to China on a buisness trip, and I can't come. To much fighting in China, I heard." My other friend, Dally, said, "Well, where are you going while they're gone?"
I replied, "No clue. I've noticed mom and dad chattering when I enter a room, and by the time I catch a glimpse of what they're saying, the immediately shut up." Kairi said confusedly, "What did you hear them say?" I said, "Well, they mentioned someone named Kappan, and Tome Noob." Dally remarked, "Are you sure they weren't called Kapp'n and Tom Nook?" I replied, "Yeah! You're right! I musta heard wrong!"
A class bully reached over and smashed my biscuit. Dally shouted, "Mrs. Gaia! Edderd smashed Sarra's biscuit again!!!" Edderd laughed and said, "It was just for fun?" Mrs. Gaia said, "(trumpet grumbles) (trumpets blares)" I shouted, "But he started it!" "(trumpet blares and grumbles)" "Detention?!"
Everybody that hated me cheered in approval! How I hated school that day...
---FLASHBACK DELAYED---
<Third Person--Narrator>
Sarra sighed as the driver shouted, "HarharharharHAR! Just a joke, ye? Detention, right?" "Yes, driver! Can we get there soon?" The driver emarked, "With rains this heavy, this is as fast I should go..."
[rainbow] END OF PART ONE [/rainbow]