The Shadows of Darkness

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
pikachuimpressions
Viridian Forest

The Shadows of Darkness

Post by pikachuimpressions »

Here are the Pokemon in this story:
:Pichu:
:Pikachu:
:Raichu:
:Eevee:
:Espeon:
:Umbreon:
:Jolteon:
:Flareon:
:Vaporeon:
:Leafeon:
:Glaceon:
:Hoppip:
:Wooper:
:Skitty:
:Articuno:
:Moltres:
:Zapdos:
:Mudkip:
:Blaziken:
:Combusken:
:Torchic:
:Lotad:
:Treecko:
:Quilava:
:Typhlosion:
:Cyndaquil:
:Vulpix:
:Ninetales:
The Shadows of Darkness
Chapter One:Disapearence!
A Pikachu ran through the forest. A worried look on it's face told anybody that something was wrong. Something was chasing it, as the Pikachu ran non-stop.
A black Pikachu leapt into the normal Pikachu's path. It shocked the poor Pikachu with Lightning Attack! The Pikachu shuddered and fell.
"FWAAAAAAAA!" A boy screamed as he sprang up from bed. He had just had a scary dream. His mom was knocking on the door. "Mitch! Get up!" The boy sighed. He got out of bed, got dressed, and went to breakfast.
On the way to school, Mitch saw a rainbow hole. He jumped into it. The colors swirled around him. Mitch shrank and his skin became yellow. A tail sprouted from his butt! His ears became like a rabbits! Then...he passed out.
Mitch woke up. He was in a forest. He looked at himself.He was the Pikachu that was in his dream! A rustling was heard. A Pikachu like himself only black leapt out!
Back in our world Mitch's mom was looking for him. The teacher called and said that Mitch wasn't at school yet. She ran through town shouting, "MITCH! WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Mitch ran through the forest in terror. The black Pikachu was hot on his tail. He tripped on a rock and fell. Mitch got up as the black Pikachu jumped in front of him. It shocked him with Lightning Attack! He shuddered and fell.
Another Pikachu came and saw his fallen comerade. The Pikachu picked Mitch up and took him to it's house. The Pikachu's name was Soldier. Mitch woke up to see a Pikachu staring at him.
"You've had quite an experience."said Soldier. Mitch said,"Wait! I don't even know you!" Soldier sighed. "I am Soldier. I'm in the Pikachu League. A force of Pikachus that protect Pikaton from the forces of evil." Mitch got up. He looked at Soldier and walked into the sunshine.
Chapter Two: Where am I?
Soldier's smile fell. This Pikachu had never heard of them?! That is not right. Mitch then said,"Where am I?" Soldier never expected this! He growled softly and said,"Haven't I already told you?!PIKATON!" Mitch was taken aback by Soldier's tone of voice. Why was he so grumpy?
Mitch stared at Soldier in confusion before he darted down the road. He bumped into something red and fluffy! It-it was...a Vulpix?! Mitch expected something much bigger. The Vulpix turned and said,"Why don't you watch where you're going!Grrrr!" Mitch stumbled and backed off. The Vulpix jumped onto a rock and shouted,"I HAVE FIRE ATTACKS AND I CAN USE 'EM!"
Mitch leapt up and said,"LIGHTNING ATTACK!!!GO!" He zapped the Vulpix and ran to a little village nearby. A Jolteon greeted him. "Welcome to Eevee-lution town!All Eevee-lutions live here!And you're a Pikachu.Probably sightseeing!"
A thundering noise was heard in the distance. Jolteon looked up and saw the clouds had turned purple. He ran to a rock and pulled Mitch behind it. "It's the great Zapdos!He's coming!When he lands,we must bow!" A giant yellow and black bird landed onto the road.
It said a few funny words and all the inhabitants on Eevee-lution Town were summoned to him. Mitch and the Jolteon, named Electramp, were pulled from their hiding place by an unknown force.
Zapdos said,"DOWN!" in a loud and thundering voice. Electramp whispered to Mitch,"Bow, now." Mitch put his tush in the air and his torso down. He saw that all the other Pokemon did the same.
Chapter Three: The Three Legendaries
:CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:

pikachuimpressions
Viridian Forest

Post by pikachuimpressions »

Srry 4 the double post but...
CHAPTER TWO ADDED!PLEASE SAY COMENTS AND BAD THINGS ABOUT MY STORY!!!

Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Maple »

Cute. Could use a little more detail, but otherwise, it's okay... 6.5/10
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...