A New Arrival. (12A)

This is the forum to post any fanwork you have, such as fanfiction and fanart. Anything you post here must be fan-based (except cosplaying), for your own creations please see the appropriate forum below
AnnekaLily
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 408124448212

A New Arrival. (12A)

Post by AnnekaLily »

A new arrival.
I dedicate this fic to My Cousin Shannon and her new daughter Philippa. I also like to thank Pikachu12345633 & D_K_13 to help proof read the fic.

Narr: Ash, Misty, Brock and Brittany on the way to the Johto Plateau for the Johto league. And…(interrupted)

Ash & Narr: (Ash’s tummy rumbles in synch with the Narrators) I guess its lunch.

Ash (alone): (Looks round for a good place to sit runs ahead) Hey, Hey Come over here. We have a great view of the plateau!

Misty: Really? (Runs up to him)

(Brock and Brittany walk to where Ash and Misty are. Brittany sits down on the nearest tree stomp, while Brock gets the table and cooking stuff out. Brittany looks out to the stunning view.)

Brittany: You’re Right. You could see the next city from here.

Ash: Brock, I forgot to ask what’s for lunch today.

Brock: Beef Stew Ash...

(((Later)))

(Late afternoon, it began to rain. They shelter in a nearby cave, the weather soon turn cold. Meanwhile Jessie, James and Meowth travelling through the mountain forest area)

James: Where are we?

Jessie: Err…in the middle of a mountainous forest

James: (moans) Can’t we stop?

Jessie: James, be a man! (Slaps him bitchily) We gotta catch that couple of Pikachu and hand them to the boss.

Meowth: Yeah James. I See it know! ((Visualises)) When the Olympic Games are on TV. The boss wouldn’t have to worry about the power cuts. If the TV does cut out He’ll use the electricity of the Pika-couple to get the TV working till the very end of the games. He’ll be so pleased he’ll say (in a lower tone of voice – trying to imitate Giovanni’s Voice) This couple of Pikachus really make sure I don’t miss an Olympic event. Jessie, James & Meowth should get a promotion for this, no wait Bonuses, MEGA Bonuses! (Normal voice, visualisation end) Therefore, you see we must get them!

James: He has a point.

Jessie: (nods Felt a drop of rain fall onto the nose) We better find a cave quick!

James: Why?

Meowth: (Gets a shiver down his Spine) A Storms a brewin’

(They got into the nearest cave)

(Back to where Ash and co are)

Misty: (rubbing her legs) It sure got cold quick (sees Brittany cuddle onto Brock closely wrapped in a blanket.) Didn’t it Ash?

Ash: (lighting a small campfire) Sure did. Looks like it’s gonna be like this till tomorrow. Might have to camp here for the night. (The sun soon sets, now night. Full moon and stars shone bright, but still pouring it down with rain) if it weren’t for the rain I’d be stargazing.

(Jessie, James and Meowth scream as they’d face a pack of Ursaring, they run out and into the other cave, where Ash & co are.)

Jessie: Phew, We were nearly Ursaring-food.

James: (Pants) I agree … Jessie!

Ash: What the?

Misty: (Looks angrily at them) What are you doing here Team Rocket?

Jessie: Never mind that, because we want you to Prepare for trouble

James: And Make it (Interrupted)

Pikachulea: (angry shout) PI KA! {SHUT UP!} (Throws a Plush Dog doll at James’s Face)

Brittany: (tiredly lying down, with Brock sitting by her side) No need to waste your breath Team Rocket, we already know the rest.

Jessie: (gets really Annoyed) DON’T INTERRUPT THE TEAM ROCKET MOTTO! (James held her back before Jessie goes mad)

James: Jessie, chill. We could skip the motto. Just this once.

Jessie: (Shouts at James) WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU JAMES! (Slaps him)

James: (They begin to argue – like an old married couple) NOTHING’S THE MATTER WITH ME JESS!

Brittany: (Tired, her voice sounds tired) Brock, could you tell them to quiet down. Please.

Brock: (To Brittany, strokes her cheek affectionately) ok. (To Team Rocket) HEY! (Jessie and James stopped arguing) Team Rocket could you quieten down please.

Meowth: (looks at Brittany) What’s the matter with her? Normally she’d be whopping our butts now?

Raicha: Team Rocket, have you gone blind? She’s trying to rest, as the baby’s nearly here.

Jessie: baby? What baby?

Raicha: Theirs. (Looks over to Brock and Brittany)

Meowth: oh. When was it due?

Misty: (As Brock wraps a sleeping bag round Brittany) as far as I know it’s anytime this week, the head’s in the right place.

Raicha: by the way things look, possibly tonight.

Meowth: right.

(Later that night – hour till midnight (11PM), Brock woke)

Brock: (Woke up suddenly when waters gash onto his lap.) Whoa! (Brittany slowly wakes, not aware that her waters just broke onto Brock – that is until She notices a wet patch in the sleeping bag and on Brock’s knees. He kisses her cheek gently, Grabs some dry blankets folds three, and two unfolded out to full size. He wakes up Ash and Misty. Ash first) Ash, Ash, (nudges his shoulder) Ash Wake up!

Ash: (sleepily) What?

Brock: I need your help, (Ash asks Why?) Brittany’s giving birth. (He wakes up Misty; she reacts the same way as Ash) Wake up Misty, I need yours too.

Misty: What do I do?

Brittany: (gets a contraction, she embraces the pain for a while) AAAGH!!! (Not for long – she screams Team Rocket wake up)

Jessie, James & Meowth: (in chorus and in panic) What’s Happening?

Misty: Britt, try not to push at this time. (Shouts at Team Rocket) WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE!

Ash: (Brock holding Brittany’s right hand, fingers interlocked (Ash holds Brittany’s left hand, as like in a hand shake), he grips tight whenever she gets the agonizing contractions, Ash does the same, except his hand just gets a little crushed by Brittany’s grip. The contractions kept coming.) OOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!! I’m gonna take a break, James, Take over (Just about got free, the gasps in pain) my hand…

(After Three hours of agonizing pain)

James: (Holding her left hand the same way Ash did) ARGH-OW! (His hand goes red, then white, and cracks. Looks at it and gasps) my hand…

Raicha: (To Jessie) Jessie, Did you used to go to a nursing school?

Jessie: Yes, how do you know…?

Raicha: Word travels far, well then Jess, you should have covered something in Birthing. Help Brittany by working with us rather than against. Work with Misty and help deliver the child.

Jessie: Is she fully dilated yet? (Misty kneeling on Brittany’s left side, by James.) she is fully dilated, which mean you’ll have to start to work with the contractions now, Brittany!

Misty: (Sees Ash lazing around, she shouts at him Bitchily) ASH! GET YOUR BUTT BACK THERE AND HELP US!!! (Ash returns to Brittany’s left side)

Brock: (his forehead sweating, he holds her back and her hand) Brittany you’re doing great!

Ash: (with one hand in a bandage) nearly there! (In a lower tone) I hope?

(near sunrise, somthing like 5:50am on 29th April, according to Ash's pokédex.)
Jessie: (Smiles) I CAN SEE THE HEAD! (Brock smiles) RIGHT YOU’LL HAVE TO DO A BIG PUSH NOW! (The Nurse Joy from the nearest Pokémon Center arrives. Brock grips Brittany’s hand tightly – so tight that his knuckles have gone white, prepared for the last push. Brittany smiles to him, then she yells in pain, A baby cry is heard. James faints.) Well done! It’s a Girl! (Wraps up the crying baby girl in a blanket then Brock’s pink apron, and pass her over to Brittany and Brock)

Ash: Congratulations Brock, you have a beautiful baby girl. …Anyone got a bandage, or a sling? Icepack??

Brock: I know (caresses Brittany’s soft brown hair, and kisses her forehead. Looks at his newborn daughter) she is beautiful, just like her mother. (Brittany smiles he smiles back to her)

Meowth: (trying to get James up) James?

Jessie: Meowth, just leave him there he’ll get back up when he come round. What a Lazy Bum, I don’t know why I’m stuck with him?

Misty: Thought of a name for her?

Brock: yeah, (he looks to Brittany she nods.) we named her Faline.

Meowth: Faline? (Thinks for while) That’s a lovely name.

Brock: it is. (Faline cries) Brittany?

Brittany: what? (Brock passes Faline to Brittany) Hey Faline… (To Brock) She’s just hungry.

Nurse Joy: I brought over some milk for the baby. (Passes the bottle to Brock) here.

Brock: Thanks, (Takes the lid off, and passes the bottle to Brittany. She bottle-feeds Faline. He sits next to Brittany; he looks down upon his daughter.)

Pikachulea: (With Pikachu, climb up onto Brock’s shoulders, they look at Faline, then Pikachulea & Pikachu look at each other, then back to the baby) Chu…

Meowth: Did I mention the storms gone!

Brock: (Now holding Faline, as the Sun rises. Brock watches as the sunlight touches Faline’s face for the first time. He gets tears in his eyes) Welcome to our group, Faline.

Pikachulea: (Climbs down, Brittany’s head tilt onto Brock’s shoulder, she Panics) PIKA PI KA!!!!!!

Ash: (both of his arms in slings) What Pikachulea?

Pikachulea: Pi pika pika pika chu? {I think she’d passed out?}

Meowth: (Translates) Pikachulea says that she thought that Brittany had passed out?

Brock: (holding Faline. He looks to his Left shoulder, Brittany’s asleep) She hasn’t passed out. She’s just sleeping. It’s been a tough night for her; she deserves some rest.

Nurse Joy's apprentice: (comes into the cave) I’ve got some Transport on the way to the Pokémon Centre in the town,

James: (wakes up) Wh? What Happened? Jess? (Everyone’s gathered around Brock & Brittany, to look at Faline, He crawls over for a peek. His felt his heart as it melt into goo.)

(At the Pokémon Centre / Hospital, in Cinder Bay. On the west coast of Johto, an instumental version of Misty's song plays quietly and softly in the background.)

Brock: (comes into her bedside) Hey...

Brittany: Hey...(she smiles up to him, he sits by her they kiss) isn't Ash & Misty with u?

Brock: not at the minute, Ash is catching up with an old friend he met in the small newsagents with Misty. and I'm here seeing how my beatiful fiancée & daughter is doing. I brought you somthing...(He brings up a bunch of colourful flowers)

Brittany: (she smiles) you're so sweet...(Brock puts them in the vase for her.)

Pokémon Pearl FC: Anneka/4081 2444 8212

jmai94
Viridian Forest
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by jmai94 »

I think this is a nice story. It has a nice plot. If I would rate it, I would give it a 8.5/10

Ho-Oh
Celadon City
Celadon City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 43254632183

Post by Ho-Oh »

I give it a 10 :)
Disco Fever!

Fazzy
Cinnabar Island
Cinnabar Island
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 313648434588

Post by Fazzy »

I give it a 9...
Well, Timmy, aren't you being a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

Maple
Pewter City
Pokémon D/P Friend code: 0

Post by Maple »

Awwwwe! That is the cutest story! I like the shouting bits. It's funny...
ooohhhh...aaahhhhhh...